Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 questions for my FtM brothers...

1.) Which action movie badass would you be if you could?
    Bond. Who doesn't want to be Bond? Or Aragorn, gotta love the dude.

2.) Do you find that accepting guys play rougher with you?
    A little, guys tend to see me as a freak though, too masculine to ever be accepted as one of the girls but the fact that they see me as female seems to stop them accepting me completely.

3.) What's your most masculine piece of clothing? (let's make it harder, and say *besides* boxers)
    Probably my suit. Love that thing!

4.) Do you lift weights? If so, how do you like the results?
    I'm starting sometime next week (when I get around to actually buying some) so I'll let you know in a while.

5.) Do you feel as though a physical confrontation between an ftm and a girl would be unfair?
    Depends on the people.

6.) Have you ever caught yourself being sexist towards women?
    No, I've spent too large part of my life identifying as a woman (and a part of me still does) to be sexist.

7.) Conversely, have you ever been alienated because you were percieved as "one of the boys?"
    Nope, I don't pass (at all) so it's not been an issue

8.) Which male-dominated sport would you most like to play?(okay, that question is booooring.. how about.. whats the biggest injury you've sustained while playing a sport?)
    The male dominated sport I'd be most likely to do is probably canoe-ing down rivers, or shooting. I'm not too good at 'proper' sports.
    Biggest injury? Almost breaking my ankle in hockey.

9.) Who's your best male role-model?
    Probably my uncle, we're not close, but he's the only decent guy I know of.

10.) How is the reaction when meeting another FTM for the first time?
    Never met another FtM, but I imagine it'd be the same as when I meet anyone else, a nod and 'hey' in their direction then silence while I think of something to say. Ohh the joy of being socially inept.
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Question Mark View Post
    What you say? Picard is a definite movie badass. Just the sort of badass that drinks tea. <_<
    Who says badasses can't drink tea? :

Quote Originally Posted by happyfish View Post
    Who says badasses can't drink tea? :
    I have to check the rulebook, but I'm pretty sure badasses can drink tea as long as they're British. So Picard (despite being sorta French in Star Trek) can get away with it. Maybe you just need a British accent.

Aethen

Quote Originally Posted by aethen View Post
    I have to check the rulebook, but I'm pretty sure badasses can drink tea as long as they're British. So Picard (despite being sorta French in Star Trek) can get away with it. Maybe you just need a British accent.

Aethen
    I think french badasses have free reign on tea drinking, brioche eating and other otherwise unbadassedly behaviour. Recalling the episode that Picard saw his mother and had a really parisian sidewalk style hallucination about her.

..and again we take this off course. *hiding*
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."