Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: shaveing and disaproveing SO's

shaveing and disaproveing SO's

how do you girls with SO's that do not know or don't like it get away with shaveing your legs chest ect thanks stacylynn1

I say do what you want and do what makes you happy. I don't think a person has the right to tell you what you can and cannot do with your own body. It should be a personal decision left up to you, not someone else. Just my opinion.

My wife doesn't really like the fact that I shave my legs (or pluck my eyebrows) but in deference to her I don't shave my armpits or chest. Since she doesn't know (I think she suspects, given some of her comments to me) drawing anymore undue attention would be undesireable at this point. Fortunately, in a way, if I don't shave my legs, my calves start to itch like crazy. Shaving them reduces that itch by a significant amount.
    Last edited by kassandra richard; 04-25-2007 at 08:52 AM.

Since we moved to the Dallas area, I started shaving my legs, chest, arms, and underarms. Wife does not know about my fem side, but lets me do this because it seems to help with the occasional rash I get from time to time. As far as my eyebrows, it was my wife that suggested that I get mine waxed. We were at the nail salon one Saturday and she was looking at my brows and commented how shaggy they looked. So she asked Tina (my tech) if she could wax my brows. I have gotten my brows wax everytime I go in now. Wife did remark that mine look a lot better now that I get them waxed. It struck me funny the other day. I was lying on the couch wearing a pair of shorts and she walked by, stopped, looked at my bare legs, and remarked, that I needed to shave my legs, that the hair was showing.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    ....and remarked, that I needed to shave my legs, that the hair was showing.
    lol

As a GG I love my fiance's hair. My fiance is Nathan/Natasha here and we agreed that until I'm comfortable the arm hair and chest hair can stay but we've agreed that he can shave his hands feet and legs and also pluck his eyebrows. Since he just really started embracing his CD self we talked it over so I can also move with him and learn to enjoy this side. Basically for now, the hair is a security blanket for me and slowly I am beginning to let go. So if your SO knows talk to her and see what can be worked out.

AJ
    Let the lover be disgraceful, crazy, absent-minded. Someone sober will worry about events going badly. Let the lover be.
    ~Rumi~

You always admire what you really don't understand.
    ~Blaise Pascal~

Banned Read only

My wife knows

But does not approve. (I do not CD but still have the "desires".) I shaved for my costume for Halloween a few years ago, and mentioned a few years later shaving under my arms and getting "burned" and she looked at me in shock.

I mean how could I be dressed as wonder woman with hairy armpits?

Of course I shaved my arms, legs and chest as well. I am surprised on how fast it grew back and I am sure the hair on my arms is longer than before.

I would like an excuse to get a body waxing. I hate hair on my body. But if it freaked my wife out about the arms pits I could not do all of me!

Quiz

A little quiz. Here are 5 statements from JoAnn's post. Which one does not belong in the group?

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnnDallas View Post
    1) I started shaving my legs, chest, arms, and underarms

2) Wife does not know about my fem side

3) my eyebrows, it was my wife that suggested that I get mine waxed

4) We were at the nail salon

5) she ... remarked, that I needed to shave my legs ...
    Could it be number 2? Final answer.

You don't or at least, I didn't. My wife happens to like hairy guys, so the first time I ever shaved my chest, I was on the couch for a week until it grew back, one of her ways to control my CDing. I eventually had to make a choice, the "lady" or the "gorilla". No anthropoids around here any more.

I have an answer that you may not like. I have been on long term assignments out of town for over 14 months now. I only go home once every 4 to 5 weeks... so for me.. it's really quite easy

Lucky for me I don't need to pluck my eyebrows much. My wife really likes my smooth chest and back but could do without the shaved legs. We talked about it, to her its more of an "embarrasing" thing when we are out in public for her.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Banned Read only

Some SO have a problem with it and some do not

Many men wax. Rairly see men in movies with hair on their chest. Has nothing to do with CDing. Personally I do not like body hair and would remove it including under the arms, all if I could. But my SO does not like it.

Have shaved my arms because of getting glue on it and could not get it off without shaving. Once glue soaked thru my shirt and I had to shave my chest. Same with parts of my legs. But that is about it other than my Halloween costume a few years ago.

I have a medical condition where the hair on my legs doesn't grow much at all. (Only a few wispy hairs scattered along the legs) and I don't really need to shave them since they're so few. Cant see them at all under the pantyhose. When I wear my shorts during the summer no one has even asked yet.
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    I guess that I am lucky in that my SO actually likes me to shave my legs and chest. She also wants me to shave everything, so most of the time I do.....again I guess that I am the lucky one.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

I like Carin shaved....

so not an issue for us.

Louise.

kay2.....Lets say I'm pretty sure she doesn't know. A lot of things that used to be only for females, males are doing now. Like.

Pedicures
    manicures
    eyebrows waxed
    hair salon
    nail salon
    facial products such as winkler remover cream and such
    wearing makup
    pastel colors in clothing
    jewlery
    ears pierced and ear rings
    shaving legs, chest, arms

All of these are becomng mainstream items for hetrosexual men. 20/30 years ago if a hetrosexual man did these things, he would be precieved to be gay.

Onced while getting a pedicure, I asked a GG customer in the next chair, what she thougt about me getting my toes painted. She remarked that she had no problem with it and wished her husband would get a pedicure too. She then asked if my wife was Ok that I got my toes painted. I said she was and replyed "She is lucky to have you as a husband".

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I was shaved totally for almost a year without wife really noticing. I guess it helps if you aren't hairy like a gorilla to start with, and she likes sex in the dark.

She is soon to be EX now so who cares if she notices....I figure it's my reward for the alimony.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

My wife loves it so it is not an issue,... it is a turn on!:redface:
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Worked our way there

Quote Originally Posted by stacylynn1 View Post
    how do you girls with SO's that do not know or don't like it get away with shaveing your legs chest ect thanks stacylynn1
    When I first started going out, my wife asked me not to shave the chest and arms. But after about 6 months of seeing me wear silly looking long sleave blouses with high necks out to casual clubs, she agreed it was pretty silly and that it was OK if I got rid of the rest of the fur. Never looked back!
    Kim

The real secret is.....

Don't let her see you naked!!! A simple yet elagent plan!!! Works for me!!! Except in the summer months when I am required to pass as a male in male shorts... "Fuzzy leg" season (June-Sept)... Then I keep the hair cropped short and bleach it with cheap blonde hair color.. Fuzzy enough to be maleish but almost invisible under hose when out enfemme...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    my wife is supportive ... i shave all over .... and i get every now and then only girls shave their legs from her.........

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    The first time I shaved my body my wife freaked out, she was like what the hell did you do. My chest is really hairy and she liked it allot, But now that I keep it that way and let her see it that way on a daily basis, she is ok with it. she even prefers it shaved smooth now so she wont feel the stubble.

cheap blonde solution

Thanks to karren, i think i have found the answer to my current predicament
    I was going to shave but it is shorts season and I do want to go outside to play, now I can do both. I hope she meant not a "cheap blonde" hiair colour but rather an "inexpensive blonde" hair colour. Cause in reality there are no cheap blondes

Shaving

Well my other half has no porblems with me dressing so shaving everywhere is not a problem for me. She actually likes me shaved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    Thanks to karren, i think i have found the answer to my current predicament
    I was going to shave but it is shorts season and I do want to go outside to play, now I can do both. I hope she meant not a "cheap blonde" hiair colour but rather an "inexpensive blonde" hair colour. Cause in reality there are no cheap blondes
    AKA $1.00 at the dollar store cheap!! hehe

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos