Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bare Legs

Bare Legs Or Hose?

I love hose, pantyhose and thigh highs with lace. But I have be shaving and putting on lotion for over a year. I notice that my legs feel smooth and soft. And I'm using lotion with self tanner in it my legs are starting to look like some GGs legs without hose. So on warm days I go without hose and with open toe shoes and painted toes I feel sexy. I use the lotion daily.
    But if I'm going out at night hose or pantyhose is a must.

Do any of you gurls do this?
    Last edited by Glenda58; 04-25-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: No posts
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

bare legs

Yes, I do exactly the same thing. In the summer especially, you never see GGs wear pantyhose. To dress down and blend in, bare legs is the way to go. I don't like wearing pants, capris, or shorts, so I try to find casual skirts. I get ones that are knee length because they seem to look right on me. Once I get a decent tan on my legs, a lot of the scars and blemishes are not as noticable, so that helps.

When I do get the opportunity, I still love to wear pantyhose.

Take care
    Lisa

Silver Member
    I certainly do! I don't think I own a pair of pantyhose any more. I LOVE the feeling of bare legs with my skirt swishing around. I do have trouser socks for when I wear pants, but I haven't worn pantyhose in years.

Lovies,
    Steph

bare legs are best for the summer
    Paula

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

shorts and shaving

As a closet transvestite, I like to shave my legs, wear pantyhose daily,etc. But, alas, when warmer weather approaches, and I like to wear shorts (I pretend I am wearing a skirt or ladies shorts-I try to find ones that look close enough to men's so as not to attract attention), I have to let my leg hair grow so I am ready for shorts. I don't have confidence to have shaved legs as a 'male' --I see some men with shaved legs, but not many. Guess I should be grateful that I have pretty fine leg hair. Are others in this bind? too warm to wear pantyhose when it goes over 70 degrees under slacks, yet frustrated over the need for 'visible leg hair'. hugs, helenr

well my boys who are not CDers (as far as I know, lol)....

Quote Originally Posted by helenr View Post
    As a closet transvestite, I like to shave my legs, wear pantyhose daily,etc. But, alas, when warmer weather approaches, and I like to wear shorts (I pretend I am wearing a skirt or ladies shorts-I try to find ones that look close enough to men's so as not to attract attention), I have to let my leg hair grow so I am ready for shorts. I don't have confidence to have shaved legs as a 'male' --I see some men with shaved legs, but not many. Guess I should be grateful that I have pretty fine leg hair. Are others in this bind? too warm to wear pantyhose when it goes over 70 degrees under slacks, yet frustrated over the need for 'visible leg hair'. hugs, helenr
    keep their legs shaved because they are athletes. It doesn't seem to have the same stigma among the young folks.

Louise.

Yep! Bare legs, sandals or open toe shoes. Very sexy!
    [SIZE="3"] Be true to yourself, even if no one else wants you to be!

To live your life in fear, is to live only half a life.
    "Strictly Ballroom"

:GE: Hugs To All!! Shelly
    [/SIZE]

Summertime definantly too warm for pantyhose,but I do often wear thigh highs,with a comfortable garter,and like you I love to wear a skirt,perferably one that is just above the knees,Iv'e always had rather nice legs,but I burnt my leg with one of those frozen microwave dinners and it left a scar,but it looks more like a birthmark .
    As far as shaving my legs,I do when I want to most of the time lol!
    [COLOR=Pink]I am [/pink]

In the summer Bare Legs are great. I was standing in line at the local Wall Mart in my semi male drab attire, when the ladybehind me struck up a conversation, she asked what I used on my legs and commented on how smooth a good they looked. I thanked her and told her plenty of sun, and plenty lotion, O yes and shave them every day.

I bought a white flouncy skirt yesterday at Target to go with my new shoes and saw how white my legs were.

Glenda, what lotion do you use that has a tanning element?

I do prefer to wear stockings or tights because I love the feeling of them, but I agree with others, it's just too darn hot in summer so I go bare legged during the daytime, but often slip some tights on in the evening when things cool down I must agree that the feeling of one's skirt or dress against bare legs is more sensual, but I just love the feel of hosiery.

Yep, been going bare legged more and more. I used to think pantyhose or stockings were a "must" but after listening to the GG's here, I decided to try without. Feels great. Thanks ladies.

No........

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Here in Southern California, you rarely see a woman in hosery. to fit in you have to go bare. I use to always wear hose, but now love the bare feeling are hardly ever wear pantihose or stockings. It is a great free feeling with sandles and painted toes. Nothing is more feminine.

As nice as silky nylons feel over my freshly shaved legs, in the Summer, out casually in shorts, bare legs is more comfortable, and no less femme. White legs? Go for long walks on sunny days for a while!

Ruthie

I much prefer to have my legs encased in soft sensuous nylon, even on the warmest of days

Slip Lover

Bare Legs

As some of you will find out in your later years, "Discretion is the better part of valor", and you will welcome stockings back to your open toe shoes.

Ashley

I love going with out hose when I can, as long as I can keep my legs smooth and silky. Like you said plenty of lotion helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    No........

Karren
    Come on......tell us how you really feel.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDA View Post
    Come on......tell us how you really feel.
    She would Davida but she is too busy keeping an eye on her keys.

Not your typical girl Lissa Stevens's Avatar
    Once I get some sun on my legs going bare is the only way. I bought some ladies Bermuda shorts. They are much longer than most men's shorts. Almost below my knees. Not quite capris but I love them. With bare legs, painted toenails and femmy sandals I will be in heaven.
    [SIZE="2"]Melissa[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]I'm still standin'
    Better than I ever did
    Lookin' like a true survivor
    Feeling like a little kid
    [/SIZE]

I do go without hose during the day when out in the hot weather, not because of the heat but to blend in. I would wear hose all the time because I love the feel! If you must wear them then buy a good quality very sheer type of hose. The are almost invisible, but make your legs look much better. Even in the Summer, I wear hose when out for the evening.
    Sally

Hose always.
    Bare legs are for swim suits.

Hot weather in the summer? This is Minnesota, summer is almost a whole weekend long. I think I can make with my pantyhose on.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

In the summer, I am barelegged when going out. As others have said, it allows you to blend in. If going out dressy, I will wear sheer hose with closed toe shoes. If wearing sandals or open toe shoes, I wear toeless sheer hose.

Jodi

I must side with Karen. No. Its about the hose for this Girl.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...