Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bare Legs

Minority opinion here, but....

Agree with Karren and the others: my legs are simply not ready for prime time display in broad daylight. So I usually stick to clothing choices where stockings/hose would be ok. That said, once darkness falls I am much more likely to go out bare-legged.
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

bare legs

I like wearing hose all the time. I just wear sheerer hose in the summer. They make your legs look smoother. They are nude in color which alows my natural color to show but adds a little shine and smoothness.

I wear pantyhose every time I go out in femme.
    Somehow, it just doesn't feel right when I slip into my shoes with bare feet.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Yes, I go out bare legged a lot. I love the free, airy feeling.

Vikki

puting on stockings and hose to me is part of the fem experience. so i never miss...cp...

Call me old-fashioned or traditional, but I rarely dress without wearing nylons or heels. For me, looking and feeling femininely ladylike requires I dress in nylons. As a Southern Girl, I understand how some girls might think that dressing in hose would be too hot. And so during summertime, I wear thigh highs. I would never consider going out in the evening or at night in bare legs. Unthinkable to this Southern Girl.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

I'm one of the women who always wears pantyhose or stockings. Summer or winter, makes no difference to me. And in the summer I seem to be one of the very few around here that wears ph. It just feels right to me.
    Kisses, Linda

I wear shorts all summer long and ive had my legs shve for over 2 years and nobody has ever said anything.

Smile No panyhose for me

[SIZE="3"]For me, it's bare legs all the way. Even in the winter, I just love the feel of the fresh air on my skin.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

this GG detests pantyhose...

either winter or summer. Carin? completely different story, lol.

Louise.

I love pantyhose but it can be too hot for them (even in UK). And I spend a lot of time shaving and lotioning my legs so that they do look presentable when bare. I agree pantyhose are very feminine but the swish of a skirt over bare legs is also very satisfying.
    [SIZE="2"]Always be true to yourself because the people who matter don’t mind, and the people who mind don’t matter.[/SIZE]

Still like the pantyhose. Too many freckles on my legs.

In the winter, hose and/or tights are a must if you wear skirts & dresses a lot. Even if you only wear slacks, hose will help your legs stay warm.

But summer... Even though my legs are scarred from boyhood play, no hose. Once they have a tan, they don't look so bad.

I don't sweat in the summer... I'm a complete rain-storm. Dripping wet if I'm working outside, so I won't wear a lot of things in the summer.

My nice dresses & skirts/top sets... Won't get worn all summer unless it's a cool night, and never with pantyhose or stockings.

I want to feel as nice as I'm dressed, so if it's too hot... NO HOSE! Period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Most of the time I have some sort of hose on But now and then I go with bare legs
    Angie