Thread: Ever walked into the ladies restroom in DRAB

Banned Read only

Ever walked into the ladies restroom in DRAB

Without thinking about it?

Just wondering. I almost did a few times and I do not CD. Just wishfully thinking I guess!

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    For goodness sake........they even put up signs on the doors that say WOA men ! (giggle giggle)

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

Michelleupnorth michelleupnorth's Avatar
    I have, I couldn't wait for the mens to be free. I don't get what the big deal is with washrooms anyway, they all have doors so we can have our privacy. I guess that's the German in me.

Content and Happy
    I have to look real hard before I go in. I guess it's just me and the way I feel.

Lanore

In the Vortex of Entropy between worlds. Well, Minnesota...I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by michelleupnorth View Post
    I have, I couldn't wait for the mens to be free. I don't get what the big deal is with washrooms anyway, they all have doors so we can have our privacy. I guess that's the German in me.
    Ditto here. I've been in the womens' restroom in drab (actually, it's the only way I've ever been in a womens' restroom) when the men's room was occupied and I just need to go. I've never gone into a women's restroom while there are other women in there, however. That's something I'll reserve for when I finally get to use the bathroom enfemme (as wierd as it sounds).

I don't know what the big deal is with restrooms either. I'd sooner use the womens' restroom anyhow becasue they are usually cleaner and somtimes even have couches and stuff. That's a big plus right there, though I don't know why anyone would want to lounge in the loo, ya know? I guess it's just another perk about being a girl.
    [SIZE="3"]Do faith and cross-dressing need to cross swords? I believe not... ~XDW Nathan-Natasha[/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]"How do you expect my enemies, my friends, and the public in general to understand the meaning of the images that appear suddenly and which I reproduce in my pictures, when I myself, who am the one who 'makes' them, I don't understand them either?"
    ~ Salvador Dali
    [/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have. In an odd twist, the line was for the mens room, so I said screw it and went to the ladies. A couple girls were pretty startled, so I just said "There was a line and I couldn't wait," finished my biz, and left.

I also went into the ladies room in a nearby theater when my GF made sure it was clear. The women bathrooms there were waaaaay cooler than the mens. There were multicolored pod stalls each with their own sink and a leapord print ceiling. THe men's bathroom was just normal.

No surprise, women's bathrooms are consistenly better than men's. I can't wait to stick it to those sexist *******s (this word really doen't need to be starred out) and use the ladies room en femme.

yes I have, I was driving on Interstate 55 (I think) near Emporia Kansas and Had to go real bad. I stoped at a fast food restaurant and I just didn't pay any attention to the sign on the door. I picked one and walked in and sat down. Several minutes later I got up and looked around and saw there were no male facilities on the walls, and as I opened the door two ladies were about to walk in. As the door closed I noticed the little skirted figure, shrugged my shoulders and went back to my car and went on my way.

Worked on a job outta town. It was late and I had put in over twelve hours. Thought I'd get a burger and had to go too. So before I ordered, I went in, found no urinal and SAT and did my business. Upon leaving a woman passed me in the hall and went in where I just left. I thought that was strange. Upon sitting down to eat I noticed other GG's going into where I had been. Like I said it was a twelve hour day.

Since I've been going out, going to the restroom now involves some thinking. It used to be that I could just walk around the corner and pick the right one. Now I have to stop and think a few seconds before I choose. Strikes me funny on some days!
    Sally

If I am at a place like a gas station with two strooms next to each other and both have only one throne inside, and the doors can be locked from the inside, and the men's room is occupied, I will go into the women's without a second thought. I just make sure to leave the seat down before I leave.

I have also been in women's rooms in drab while working as a janitor.

I accidentally went in the womens one morning about 3 am after driving for 20 hours.... It was totally innocent, and no one said anything. It was empty at the time.
    But Now I'm more careful.
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Yep been there done that. At our tennis club its seems the mens rm is alway occupied. So I go in to the womens rm, put the seat up unzip an start the stream, look up an this bra is staring me in the face. Why is a bra hanging in the womens rm. OK thru leave no body see me. Following wk same problem so back to the womens rm bra still there now I have to check it out madian form 36 B my size . O K do I take it or leave it, I will bet candid camera is there??????? But when you got to go you got to go as any old salt will tell you any port in a storm.

Josephine

On a gender safari

In drab? Not if I can help it.

The only time I've ever ventured into the women's restroom in drab was when:

1) The men's restroom was out of order, 2) it was late at night, and
    3) nobody else was there.

I have been to a few nightclubs with 'genderless' restrooms and it was no big deal. Nobody thought twice about it. We will probably have genderless bathrooms in the future. Until we get there, however, I WILL NOT barge into the women's restroom while dressed in drab unless there is absolutely no other choice. At this period of time in our culture, it is still a matter of respect.

Even if I were dressed en femme, I wouldn't automatically assume I had a free ticket to the ladies room wherever I went. At a club? You bet. A bar? Sure. At the office? Yes. While visiting someone's conservative church? Heck no!
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

I thought I did once....

I was at a sales type convention and needed to use the facilities, so in I walked and something didn't seem right...

Yup, no urinals on the walls... OOPsie!!! Fortunately no women to be seen, so I just hightail it out and look for the mens facilities.... But wait... Those were the mens facilities I was just in... What's going on here???

It seems there was three set of rooms at this location. One always for men, one for women, and the one between ...(No, it wasn't for us CDs!)... the one between was a "floater". If one of the other rooms was being cleaned, the people were diverted to the central room. That's what happened to me.

Hope you enjoyed the story.

Hugs, Lori

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    Once, in drab, in a Dunkin Donuts, when I had to truly relieve myself and the men's room was occupied.
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.

Like a lot of the others, Yes. Out of necessity, cleanliness, in error, and only into one holers where I could lock the door.

The only time I've been in the Women's was because I really had to go, I walked around a corner to see half the door to the restroom and lettering that said "MEN." Didn't see the WO. No urinals, funny vending machines and all the seats were down.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Banned Read only
    No i haven't. I'm horribly aware of my shell's gender.