Thread: Picture Post

Picture Post

Hey girls !

I've got some pictures of mine on Yahoo photos. Don't worry, I dont show my face - quite like the guidelines laid down by Summer. I hope you girls like the pictures. I need to get myself more clothes. These pics have me in a lovely full length dress (pulled up in most cases), black panties and bra. And oh, I also wear a knee length skirt and maroon satin panties - God I love them so much.

Love to you all
    sonal

P.s Here's the link

http://photos.yahoo.com/sonalnarula

Aww. So many views and nobody has anything to say. Well, this sure does do things to my femme self esteem.

Zannatasia

very nice assets

girl you are trully woman lo talk to you do you know about suan's transgender web siye and chat line very interesting susan's .org i beleivewell my name is zannatasia and I came across your tread most the time I'm at susan's

Starluscious

Thumbs up couldn't see

Girl it wouldn't let me see yours. perhaps you could fix this. I"m glad you got to post on some of my threads. very nice of you sweety. I saw your garters post. nice legs *smiles*
    have a lovely day and night ok?

love
    Starluscious

P.S. Hope I can see your yahoo pics somehow

JoannaDees
    I get album not shared error.

Back and Glad about it!

Me too

Darn...all dressed up and no one to see....

You need to unlock your photo album.

No one can see anything.

Try again and post it....

G