Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Confused Wuss, it's hard to be a transman with periods

Me in my girly disguise:Ungirly again afterwards
    Hmmmm. I can see, either way, boy or girl, you are cursed with "cuteness"....fortunately for you...I LOVE cuteness!

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    I had to make another comment. That Pic with you pulling the glasses down shows a guy dressed as a girl with an attitude like you are saying:"You talkin' to me?".
    Exactly what I thought Sal. The poor boy may think he's passing but it doesn't matter how much he tarts up - he still radiates guy-vibes.

Actually, very cool rockstar in drag look.

You're so neat Poc. I can't believe you get flustered sometimes, when you are easily one of the bravest lads on this forum posting pics and revealing stuff. It's one of those intriguing incongruities that makes gorgeous girls like Lisa (and others... hehehe) fall madly in love with you. Not only are you a sexy cool looking guy, but you're an enigma, which us girls always fall for. Kinda like Johnny Depp.

About the 'cheating':
    "All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players:
    They have their exits and their entrances;
    And one man in his time plays many parts"

And thus it has ever been.

And changing the way you think means finding what works for you and accepting it. Yes it can mean not worrying how they see you. It can mean not caring. It can mean knowing who you are inside matters more than anything. Whatever works for you. The cool thing is you CAN do something about it. You ARE doing something about it. Every day you are discovering more about yourself and finding ways to express it or incorporate it into your life. I know you are doing it because I've seen evidence in the short time I've known you. Me too. I look back at my early posts and think wow, have I ever changed my outlook in a short time. It's cool to know we can do that - that we don't have to be stuck on the same old thing. Once you accept you can change and embrace it then everything becomes possible. You'll keep moving forward and keep growing.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

My wife had to go to that shop last week to get some of those things for are daughter and i went with her, it was a hot day so i decided that i would like a bottle of lager to take home, when we got near the checkout my wife said that see felt to embarrassed to get those things so it ended up that i got the things for are daughter and my wife got the lager and then we had a laugh about it afterwords,

joanne

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    *flirting* Pocoyo is pretty all the time

maybe I don't know you well enough to joke like that... *sigh*
    oh believe me EVERYONE flirts with poc! so you're very welcome to lol

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    sobe1ove - hehe that does sound cool. But I'm nervous of stuff like that. Thank you!

(Which is why it's pretty amazing that I am considering stuff like going on T and surgery... 'cos I'm the most nervous "I don't wanna mess with my body" person you could meet lol. Guess my longing for full male-ness is pretty powerful sometimes.)

Wren - Thank you hehehe, feel free to flirt as and when you want (As long as like, no one else minds hehe).

Laurie - haha cuteness , naaaaaaah!!! (Very nice of you to say so though!)

Ah Kez hehe! Well hullo. (Oh and Salandra about guy thing) Yay! I seem guyish even "as a girl" to me too, I've always felt like that (even before I had a word/knowledge for it).
    Thank you!

Muahaha rockstar in drag... that sums me up to a T (well rock musician in drag anyway, dunno about "star" he he he! (yet ) I'd love to be like that.... on stage... all tight/girly clothes, long hair and sometimes make up... but all man babay ha ha.

Awwwwwwwwww thank you Kez! *Imagines cap saying "and guys!"* lol!

Oh as if.. they just like me 'cos I'm silly!

But ...comparisons to cool people like the wonderful Johnny Depp and his mysteriousness are always welcome

Hah! Yes.... all the world's a stage... of course!!
    Thank you

Aww thanks sweet Kez You're lovvely!

Joanne - hehehe! Awww bless! Glad that you managed to get both things in the end lol!

Kieron - hahaha, you wally! I think it's more like a case of... I flirt with everyone! (In a purely harmless, innocent way of course. *looks impossibly sweet and innocent, for all of... 3 seconds*... ow, that hurt!)
    Last edited by pocoyo; 04-29-2007 at 07:10 AM. Reason: italics
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pocoyo View Post
    Kieron - hahaha, you wally! I think it's more like a case of... I flirt with everyone! (In a purely harmless, innocent way of course. *looks impossibly sweet and innocent, for all of... 3 seconds*... ow, that hurt!)
    oh yeah sorry i got it the wrong way round, how could i lol ..heyyyy you called me a wally......

He he I called you a wa-ally

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Platinum Member
    He he I called you a wa-ally

Quote Originally Posted by sobe1ove GG View Post
    I suggest it for everyone.
    I'm glad it's working out well for you, Sobe, but I can tell you from experience that it's not for everyone. Depo shots, like other female hormones, can have different consequences for different people - even female-bodied ones.

Wren, flirt with him - he loves it.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Wimpiness" update!

*randomly licks Kieron's cheek*

Update on my wimpiness:

U remember earlier in this thread where I got all down because I felt all weird and couldn't walk my dog on the further bit where I have been able to lately?
    Well I just took her there! I was so shaking but I just sort of powered through it and smiled at people and was just speaking to sam telling her what a lovely pup she was and getting her to fetch her frisbee and dig and stuff. Whew

[Edit]:
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Hehe cheeky Cap [/Edit]

Platinum Member
    *randomly licks Kieron's cheek*
    *randomly slaps Poc upside the head*

woohoo well done bro!

*do you think the others will notice us being childish?? lol*
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 04-29-2007 at 10:13 AM.

Well I just took her there! I was so shaking but I just sort of powered through it and smiled at people and was just speaking to sam telling her what a lovely pup she was and getting her to fetch her frisbee and dig and stuff. Whew
    I hate to say, "I told you so" (not really), but I TOLD YOU SO! I knew you'd be able to do it again at some point (and that was pretty quick). Just 'cause you may not be able to accomplish something some days, don't give up. Good for you for not throwing in the towel and giving it another try. If Das were here he'd give you a Brave Poc Strumpet Blast (I think he's patenting them) and Bi would probably offer you a brownie. All I have is RUM!
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Yay, Pocs. Good for you dude. And yay for Sam too! I'm glad you have him.

Hehehe *tickles Kieron and gets a slap for it* yeeow!
    Childish?? Us? As if tehehehehe (giggling like Homer)

Thanks dude

YAay Cap! Thank you ! Haha you channelled Kieron, Das AND Bi (and Cap) all in one post! *chuckles*

MMMmm rum!!!! I'll take it!

Thanks Cappy McCappyson!

Awwwwwwww Thanks Trist!!! I'm glad I have Sam too! Even if s/he is a bit nutty/hard work sometimes!.... It's all part of the unique weasel-pup charm

Awww thanks guys, group hug!

Platinum Member
    i think actually its a good idea you have dog thats a bit hard work, it means you have to concentrate on her and less on yourself....taking the heat off your anxieties a bit

I'm glad I have Sam too! Even if s/he is a bit nutty/hard work sometimes!.... It's all part of the unique weasel-pup charm
    A bit nutty, huh? Could be 'cause she's transgendered . . . she'd fit in well here.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    A bit nutty, huh? Could be 'cause she's transgendered . . . she'd fit in well here.
    bleeding eck! we have my trans bird, now we have a trans dog!! damn
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 04-29-2007 at 10:42 AM.

Haha yeah it could be that Cap he he!! ('cos as you know.. s/he is a bit tg!)
    Cool! Omg Kieron even our pets are TG he he he!!

Yes you're right! It does help me concentrate on her (and do stuff I might not otherwise do).

It really helps thinking of you guys on here and your advice and support too.
    Last edited by pocoyo; 04-29-2007 at 11:16 AM. Reason: trying to make sense

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    *flirting again* So poc.... you doing anything tomorrow night *twirls hair*..
    Two monks were watching a flag flapping in the wind. One said to the other, "The flag is moving."
    The other replied, "The wind is moving."
    Huineng overheard this. He said, "Not the flag, not the wind; mind is moving."

Excuse me Wren, I just want to give Pocs a hug for being so brave again. He really is inspiring. :

Okay, carry on flirting...he does love it.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw