Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To Be or Not To Be......

To Be or Not To Be......

My wife and I were talking this morning, when she asked a question that got me to wondering... We were talking about the thread that asks if you have fantasys about men when dressed and she asked if anyone on here liked to be dominated when dressed. I have a tendency to be very submissve some of the time when dressed and kind of like it when my wife "takes charge" how about the rest of you Gurls??
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

it is kinda fun sometimes. Cant get her to do it all the time but when she does its pretty fun

Two words, "Yes mistress."
    Hugs,

Teddie

Submit Me

You can tell your wife that I am absolutely submissive when en femme, and mostly submissive when in guy mode. I am the dishwasher, house cleaner, cook, toilet bowl cleaner, and on and on and on. My wife does virtually nothing around the house except leave messes for me to clean up. The only time she cooks or cleans is when we are having company. She does not want anyone to know about my submissive role or Susan. In fact, she talks about me around our two families as very virile and manly, but when around her work friends she holds little back. The last time her work friends were over she had me cleaning and cooking and doing the dishes. When one of her friends commented, her reply was "he makes a good housewife; it's the only reason I keep him around." She was joking about the second part, but she was quite serious about the first.

How do I handle all of this? I've been submissive to women since I was a boy responding to the demands of my sisters, mother, and grandmother. It's a role I automatically assumed when I married, and it is who I am when I am Susan. Susan is totally submissive.
    Once bitten, always smitten

I am totally submissive to women as a male or female and totally in awe of Susan's arrangement. Happy for her and more than a little envious!

Hugs,

Melissa
    What's the point of instruments, words are a sawed off shotgun-Radiohead

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/melissa.c.keiper

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If being submissive means "submitting without objection or resistance" or "a state of willingly carrying out the wishes of others." then I'm pretty submissive in my normal everyday life all the time as I don't like conflict and so do whatever I can to avoid it. Plus I always do as my wife asks of me and I like it that she is the boss in our relationship, and I don't care who knows this either.

You said: "I have a tendency to be very submissive some of the time when dressed and kind of like it when my wife "takes charge" how about the rest of you Gurls??" For me, being dressed en femme doesn't make me any more submissive than I already am, so unless we are role playing for "bedroom fun" (and then it's more about attitudes) it doesn't really get triggered by clothes anymore.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Aww you girls make me laugh. I'm the king of my castle. But only when she's not around. LoL

Nope!! Not submissive no matter how I'm dressed...

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Nope!! Not submissive no matter how I'm dressed...

Karren
    I hear that Karren.

HaHaHa Joy that was a good one, just like "I'm the boss in my house, my wife gave me permission to be." HeHeHe The wife "E" is a real darlin' she doesn't make messes for me to clean up she just expects me to maintain a clean house. I'm fairly successful most of the time.
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Untitled
    For me the dressing has nothing to do with being submissive or dominent, it all about comfort and my identity.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

I can be submissive when dressed and have fantasies about forced feminization as well.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

No to domination. When dressed I'm no more submissive than as in male mode but dressing brings out a softer side.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelDenise View Post
    I can be submissive when dressed and have fantasies about forced feminization as well.
    Me too. A roll play thing. But that's not really being submissive, if it's something I want. Problem is, my wife won't play.
    DonnaT

Tried being the head of the household but just doesn't work cos shes so much better at it than me. I can't fault her logic and she would never use the words but is dominant (she's a school maam) and used exercising the sort of power that comes with that role.

I am naturally submissive and encourage her to take charge in the bedroom. this she enjoys because she no longer feels she is being pestered for sex which for her was a turn off. Now she 'milks' me when she likes and when she doesn't i just have to wait till she is in the mood! As you can imagine, I am a lot more attentive round the house than i used to. This has nothing to do with cd although i love being stroked in my 'man panties' and she like to as well (is that too much info?). So in our house it looks as though the sub is educating the dom!

mitch

I too have always been a submissive person, either as a male or enfemme. I was born that way much to my father's digust. I was never one to push sex or to dominate either of my wives. I don't think that helped either relationship though. I think submissive sometimes get interpreted as coward or victim. That is not a healthy relationship with either men or women.

Michelle
    You go girl!

is in her vest
    ummmm..I've never thought of my submissiveness or my dominance. I have always just been me. My wife looks after the families finances and I have no idea where our money is, how much we have and I don't care. I cook most nights, do a lot of the cleaning and stuff, but I figure thats just because being a shift worker I get the time to do it.....I suppose I think that in a partnership like marriage let each person do the things they are good at??

Being in a skirt doesn't change the way I act or feel really...dom or sub?..I don't care
    Censorship reflects society's lack of confidence in itself. It is a hallmark of an authoritarian regime. ~Potter Stewart

Banned Read only battybattybats's Avatar
    I switch. Sometimes there is nothing better than being vulnerable and being forced other times its the other side. Either way it's always Safe Sane and Consensual. Safe words are a good way of making unethical fantasies ethical. Unfortunatly guy mode has only been the one to experience this but I know my girl mode is the same way inclined.

I dont think its a bad thing to be submissive or a weak thing. In fact it takes a lot of strength to be vulnerable to someone else. I suppose any sociologists among us would say that life is a series of sub/dom relationships except we dont call them that. but if you know yourself and your partner and you can bring it safely into your bedroom games - then WOW.

mitch

On a gender safari
    I am a switch. Equal parts taking control and/or being soft and submissive. It all depends upon the energy flowing between us.

While en femme? I haven't explored that yet, but I am pretty sure I would still be a switch.
    Last edited by Nicole; 04-30-2007 at 03:54 AM.
    "If we hide who we are for the convenience of others, we 'pass' ourselves up in the process."

I'm very sexually submissive when dressed. I definitely think handcuffs are a wonderful fashion accessory.

The very first person I came out to was a close GG friend who used to tie me up. I initially only told her about my interest in bondage thinking that would be enough. However, I quickly realized that while I enjoyed it in male mode, it wasn't the same as when I was dressed and I had to admit that to her as well. I'll never forget how nervous and excited the first time she saw me dressed and told me to put my hands behind my back.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Submissive...nope, no, is not happening...my wife isn't into that...she just enjoys having her girl around to talk and giggle with...

Thanks for all the wonderful comments. Forced Feminization I can sooo relate Racheal, and how:winking:

I am both submissive and dominate as is my g/f. It really doesn't matter what clothes I am wearing. There are times though when I am dressed as a female I get more into it on either end. It is fun either dominating my g/f or completly giving in to her and being her slave.

Most of my fantasies involve men. I'm always submissive as well as in real life when with men. My wife never knew about my crossdressing so it was never part of our sex life. She does know now but also knows I want to be with a man. But back to the submissiveness question, during our sex life she would initiate sex and be aggressive up to a point and then I would change my passiveness to aggressiveness and dominant male.

Bonnie