Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Still Like Being a Man

I have wished I was a girl since I was about 10 yrs old. I never liked sports, I dont like alot of guy stuff, however I love the car hobby, especially hot rods.
    muscle cars are my favorites. I am very much attracted to women only, even when I am dressed like a woman. So women and cars are the only guy things I like. I have had alot of fun as a guy, but now I just want to transition to living as a woman full time, that is what I am working on now.
    I dont like being a man anymore, I want to be a woman, and the older I get the stronger those feelings are of wanting to be a woman

I love it!

I love being a guy... someone said earlier that the best thing is that you can chose what part of a girl you want to be. We can take all the best bits and not have to worry about a lot of stuff.

As a guy I do well and I am very happy staying that way, however much I like to wear a skirt, or however much I appreciate nice shoes.

Antonia

no.

Being a woman

While there are things I like doing as a guy (fly fishing) I could also do those things as a woman. In the recent past I have come to spend almost all of my time outside of work dressed fully as a woman so yes, I would go transition and live life as a female 24/7 if possible.

Tracy in New Mexico

not exactly

Given a choice I would so much prefer to be a woman but I need the man part of me to be able to carry out day-to-day business. All that being said, making CDing just sound like a pleasure thing. I love dressing up, I love to picture myself functioning in the community as a woman, just living that is and get extremely excited by those thoughts. However I have had this "sex addiction" for 25 years and tired of having the drop in energy when I get through with CDing. I worry I will pass out or have a heart attack if I keep this up so I have to take it easy at age 45.

Smile

I could have sworn that I answered this, But anyway, I still like being a guy most of the time. I wish that I was a little more comfortable dressing around my wife. She does not mind me dressing up once in a while. I just feel really silly doing it. Thats my main excuse for not dressing up at all, lately.

Hell Yeah... First off, I wouldn't have the wonderful lady in my life that I do if I weren't a man Which I guess is the best part of my life except for having great job, great family, awesome friends and so forth.

Kandis
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Yes. I like being me (male) but Danielle is part of me

I wish I knew

I have had feminine tendencies since I was a child. Very sensitive, cried easily, and found talking with woman very enjoyable. I did get married and had two children and found a way to overcompensate by involving myself in masculine activities. It was hard work, but I really tried. If you were to ask my friends, they would describe me as a "man's man." I do't feel anything like that, however. Since I divorced, I discovered crossdressing to satisfy my own sexual fantasy. I got so deeply into it, that I would go out and cruise for men while dressed to the hilt. I usually scored. I put away all of that for several years. Now I am retired and I a so engrossed n being a woman it is all I think about and it influences everything in my life. I still enjoy some of my male friends (not sex partners) but do not enjoy the old activities. I do like base ball. Today, I am going to the spa for a bikini wax and makeup lesson. I so very much enjoy the female company that I can't wait. So, where am I? I am thinking very much like a woman, but am reluctant to do HRT or pursue SRS. I do't because my children would not understand and then I would be alone and isolated. So I have these split personality traits to deal with and I am hoping I do't fall into a depression. So, there it is

I do have a few memories that I miss but other than that not at all. I feel more myself now.

Ah.......

Yes.

Unhappy

There are times that being a guy is good and those times I wonder why I would ever want to be a girl. Then there are those days when I don't even want to get out of bed in the morning if I have to pretend to be a man. I guess I am like many others, caught in gender limbo.

Being a guy?why yes I do...verymuch but that iswhy I have always been confused about Syndi.She shows up at weird times,but I some how manage to allow both of me to be expressed.

in a few words

.guy whats that tee hee ..loves being myself and 90% of me screams gurl ..so ..food 4 thought..being a guy just never worked 4 me...could be the nail polish who knows wink ..

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

Man or Woman? Woman please!

My COGNATI score was 190, which makes me an almost ideal candidate for SRS. I think that answers the question: YES I would LOVE to be a girl full time. Except for the sex, from my present point of view I shudder at the thought of having sex with a man...and I still enjoy watching a pretty woman walking by. Especially when she's dressed to the nine's. So does that make me a nut case?

Most of my male life happened before the arrival of the Internet and thus I lived my life as a man as good as I could, never really understanding what was "wrong" with me. Now that I know, or think I know, it is too late for a sex change, but I vowed to come back as a girl the next time around if I'd had a choice. I would take all the so called "negative" aspects from being a girl with pleasure, including PMS, period, child birth and menopause. Whatever it takes.

Every time I dress, I can't get out of my female cloths because I hate it with a passion to get back in my "utilitarian" male clothing. And that brought me in trouble, because I waited way too long and on one bad day I was "busted".

Often I am almost offended when I see a woman that dresses sloppy and with disregard for her femininity. When I see that she takes her femininity so much for granted, I mean. I would wish that I could trade places with her, because I envy the femininity she's born with, something I need so much effort for to mimic while she seems to not care exploiting it. If she doesn't care to look feminine, she can have my male-ness, here and now... I am kidding of course, but with a serious undertone, because she has the right to express herself any way she wishes. So I'd better control my envy.

As a male I hate it to be photographed and about the only pictures taken from me were the ones on my passport and drivers license. From Dita I have now hundreds of pictures, because I love the woman I see in the mirror.

For what concerns doing/missing the stereotype male things? I can't care less. I don't care for sports and such. I am in business for myself and could easily do my line of work as a woman too... hey, perhaps even better as a woman.

So I would vote for being woman full time, hands down. If it were only 20 years earlier...

Dita

Most definitely a male. I love to look and have sex with women only. I just love to wear lingerie. I am definitely male

Most definitely I like being a guy. I just happen to like being pretty too

there ya go -

Quote Originally Posted by krichard View Post
    A simple truth ,well put, and My feelings too !
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

ditto with an exception

Looking pretty...I don't exactly fit the bill. I do have a way of feeling pretty even if it is just in my mind. I hope you get me.

peace

sugar

Quote Originally Posted by krichard View Post

In the paved over air-conditioned desert.

Most of the "GUY" things I like to do are pretty butch..

Welding, Driving, Wrenching, Rockhounding etc. But I don't think I would like them any less if I had been born a girl.

I was stuck by posts that talked about not liking the man in the mirror though. Objectively, I am a handsome enough man, used to mostly have physique issues, but not anymore. However I too hated (and have grown to tolerate) having my picture taken en homme. As Barbara, I love having my picture taken, constantly thinking about poses and clothes and so on.

I kind of wish I could have gone through my childhood and adolescent years as a girl, and suddenly crossed over to maleness in my mid to late twenties. Would have liked to have avoided the bullies, worn all those 80's styles (bring back the peplum blouse with the tulip skirt!).

I am pretty comfortable in my male skin these days, which is why I am baffled by the urge to dress now.
    Vincent Vega: Well, I confess that I wait to talk, but I am trying to learn to listen. (paraphrased)

Barbara's Blog

desire women not men

Quote Originally Posted by robbie View Post
    Most definitely a male. I love to look and have sex with women only. I just love to wear lingerie. I am definitely male
    My exact situation too

But i ofdten wondered if my need to talk things out and sensitivity had been given to me to make me have a more feminine side

Hell NO

Not at all, If I could go today and be a woman, I would. Jena
    Jena

If I had to pick I would be a woman. I hate being a man, it sucks but I am good at it.

stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Dita_B View Post
    .....So I would vote for being woman full time, hands down. If it were only 20 years earlier...
    The only thing I have to change in your wonderful post is....40 years earlier
    [SIZE=2]It is Snowing Down South...[/SIZE]

Once a Girl,always a Girl Dita_B's Avatar
    New Westminster, a city within the city of Vancouver, BC, Canada

40 Years earlier?

The only thing I have to change in your wonderful post is....40 years earlier
    Hi Ashly,

Thanks for your comment and compliment. 20 years or 40 years, the point is, its too late now, but if known earlier, it would have made a lot of difference. I would have LOVED to live my life as a woman. No doubts about that.

BTW: Every time I see that avatar of yours I have to stare at your a** in that tight skirt. I LOVE it. It is an absolute fabulous picture and one that would stop traffic in the street. If it is your a**, my compliments.

Did you ever try to do that same thing with your bike and wait for the traffic to crash?

Lol...Dita.