Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For All New Members!!!

For All New Members!!!

Just wanted to say welcome to all new members of the FTM forum and to introduce myself.
    I am Felix and I have been on this board since April. I was honoured recently to have been made a Moderator on this and the Boys Club House boards. I am honoured to work alongside the Captain as such!!! If ya have any problems or questions I will be only to happy to help xx Felix

Platinum Member
    felix best make this a sticky!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    felix best make this a sticky!!
    Good idea, Kieron . . . but you didn't introduce yourself.

For any new members, I'm Lex (co-captain of the FtM and Clubhouse forums with Felix) - also known as CaptLex. Welcome and please feel free to ask us if we can help in any way - either on the forum or in a PM, if you prefer.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanx guys for ya support xx Felix

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Hello.

I'm Das. Thanks for letting me into the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Hello.

Hey, Das, welcome to the forum. Have a look around, make yourself comfy and, if you're so inclined, you can join the Captain's Christmas Ball (already in progress).
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasein9 View Post
    Hello.

hey Das welcome......why not go introduce yourself here http://crossdressers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15 to the rest of the forum in an introduction thread so we can get to know you

erm... hello?

Hi, I'm Joshua, and I'm brand spanking new to the forum (this is my first post).
    So, yeah, hello

Platinum Member
    hi Joshua hope you enjoy your time here, why not go and do an introduction thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/newt...newthread&f=15 here to say hi to the rest of the forum and tell us a bit about you

Welcome, Joshua! Nice to have you here. Please tell us a little bit about yourself.

me:

I'm a student, bit of a geek, and a confused cross dresser trying to figure things out (in roughly that order). I live in a city where it rains all the time, spending my life studying, drinking, attending anime society meetings, cooking and sheltering from the rain.

I'm not out about CDing (is that a word when written like that?), but I suppose there are only so many conclusions one can jump to when an openly gay 'girl' is washing boxer shorts...

Oh, and I’m dyslexic. My spelling will suck. (Really, spellcheckers are all fine and dandy till someone comes along that can’t tell the difference between half the words).

Hay, there's an Alan Rickman Fan Club? How do I join?
    Mentaly unstable like a fox!

Transitional Journal on the FTM transitioning bord: A to B, via T

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...4faf/event.png

Platinum Member
    you'll do just fine Joshua.....there are one or two boys here from the UK, and i do get up to Manchester quite often and have family in Blackpool so maybe one day our path will cross

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    no joining necessary you are automatically, an honoury member when you join in with us lads, Captlex is the boss of the Johnny Depp fan club too
    Last edited by Kieron Andrew; 01-02-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua View Post
    I'm a student, bit of a geek, and a confused cross dresser trying to figure things out (in roughly that order). I live in a city where it rains all the time, spending my life studying, drinking, attending anime society meetings, cooking and sheltering from the rain.

I'm not out about CDing (is that a word when written like that?), but I suppose there are only so many conclusions one can jump to when an openly gay 'girl' is washing boxer shorts...

Oh, and I’m dyslexic. My spelling will suck. (Really, spellcheckers are all fine and dandy till someone comes along that can’t tell the difference between half the words).

Wow, Joshua, you said all the magic words, so you win the grand prize: most of the guys here are from England (what's in the water over there?), boxer shorts and dyslexia also comes up here, and for some reason Alan Rickman is a big favorite among the guys. I think you'll fit right in. What are you drinking? The first round is on me.

Bronx, NY, USA, Earth, The Solar System, The Galaxy, The Universe
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    What are you drinking? The first round is on me.
    Psst... Joshua... say "rum!"

Just trust me on this one, 'kay?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum's too. I actually found the boards from Kieron Andrew's flickr account. Love the site so far, hope I'll learn alot here and make some good friends.

Welcome jsoto81. It's great that you decided to join us.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Cabin boy/Purser :)
    Hi jsoto!
    Hope you like it here... welcome
    I don't need advice on how to be a man. I just am one.

www.dec.org.uk <-- in desperate need of our help.

YO, yeh you! Please pray for &/or send your positive thoughts and love to Carol. And for Dominic, and Steve, and Karl. Miracles do happen, let's make them! Thank you kind person! And for Tristan's grandad to get better. & lovely Taylor. Pleease.

PLEASE PRAY 4 CAROL'S LAST DAY OF RADIATION TREATMENT TO HAVE WORKED COMPLETELY EXCELLENTLY AND DESTROYED ALL THE BADNESS!! THANK YOU!

Hey, jsoto . . . nice to have you here. Have a look around and make yourself comfortable. Any friend of Kieron is welcome (epecially if you have cookies ). Why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself?

Well I'm 25 and I live in the garden grove area of southern california. I'm newly single (much to my dismay ) and newly into this. I'd always known I shouldn't be a girl and I'm finally taking the steps to being who I really feel I am inside, I just order my first binder this week and I can't wait to get it. I have a horse that I go and see all the time, I work for a consumer electronics company and like photography alot aswell as going to the movies, listening to music and reading.

That's pretty much the basics. It's nice to meet everyone.

Nice to meet you too . . . can you send us some sunshine from Cali? Congrats on the new binder. It took me a while to get used to mine, but now I can't leave home without 'em.

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself *waves in your general directions*

I'm Nat, from the Uk and a student. Gender-wise I'm all up in the air atm, but I guess a lot of you know that feeling. Inside, I feel male, but every time I come to terms with that I look at my body, and it's female, which somehow re-confuses me *laughs*

So yeah, hope to be around here for a while, seems like a good place

Nat
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Welcome aboard Nat. All the guys and girls here are great and really helpful. It's nice to have you here and no matter what you aren't alone.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

'NOTHER NOOB! Heya Nat! Nice to meet you! *shakes hands* Sit down, haev a drink - rum's on the tap but we've got anything else you'd want too. Actually, why don't you mosey on over to the intro forum and tell us a bit about yourself. I'm the ship's cook - my specialty is brownies. I'm sure the Cap and the other mate's will be along shortly to introduce themselves also. You'll find guys of all shapes and sizes and degrees of manly-ness, so I'm sure you'll find people you can connect with.
    I wanna know, can you show me
    I wanna know about these
    strangers like me
    Tell me more, please show me
    Somethings familiar about these strangers like me

In your saddlebags, messing with your weight distribution.
    Ahoy, Nat!
    Nice to have you on board, as it were.

Grab a drink and make yourself comfortable-- the bean bag's nice (although it hasn't been washed in aaaaaages-- eh, we're guys, whatcha gonna do?).

I'm the ship's doctor; you can usually find me in my office. Any ailments? Just ask good old Dr Abraxas and he'll fix ya right up. And without all the hassle of those expensive medical bills, office visits, and nurses with cold stethoscopes.

**DISCLAIMER**
    The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This fake physician is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. But it's fun, anyway.
    Yes-- socks! Run out again! Why is it that no matter how many millions of pairs of socks I buy, I never seem to have any? They just... disappear. Honestly, you'd think someone was coming in here, stealing the damn things, and selling them off. . . For me, socks are like sex: tons of it about, and I never seem to get any.