Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Left behind...

Left behind...

As I scurry around trying to stow everything in it's place and clean up the hotel room, and get ready for my meeting..... I keep finding jewelry on the floor, stocking kicked under the bed.... heel in the trash can... hehe and I got to wondering...

After an enfemme adventure, anyone ever leave anything behind at a hotel that came back to haunt them?? Sent to your home address....

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Nope. I did leave a padded panty somewhere once, never did get it back. Just my luck it was probably found by another crossdresser.

Nope, Nothing as of yet
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

left behind

OMG! Yes! I was at a support group meeting at the old farmhouse home of our host couple. Changed in the upstairs master bedroom. Later realized i had left behind something. My bra fillers. Two pale blue plastic bags filled with water and knotted tightly. Whoops.
    Couple was cool about it--I emailed them, apologized and recovered same after the meeting the following month. Later, I left them outside hidden in my storage shed. They froze solid. Began to leak. Discarded.
    Jennifer--

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    As I scurry around trying to stow everything in it's place and clean up the hotel room, and get ready for my meeting..... I keep finding jewelry on the floor, stocking kicked under the bed.... heel in the trash can... hehe and I got to wondering...

After an enfemme adventure, anyone ever leave anything behind at a hotel that came back to haunt them?? Sent to your home address....

Love Karren
    nothing that came back to haunt Me but I have left stuff behind---usually the maid gets it.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Love Karren
    I did once dress in a hotel room thought everything was away, the next day there were my earrings and a necklace that the thoughtfull staff left next to my razor and shaving foam

Never have but we don't stay in hotels that much
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    I did once dress in a hotel room thought everything was away, the next day there were my earrings and a necklace that the thoughtfull staff left next to my razor and shaving foam
    Toyah That is so cute.You made my day. Justabit

Luckily, no, but once I left some (mens) clothes when I changed hotels in Italy and they were able to track me down and let me know to pick them up. They cleaned them for me and charged me for it.

Lone Wolf

yes

I left a bra and panties in a hotel on a buisness trip, next time I returned they gave them back, boy was I surpriesed.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

left behind

When I travel I always bring to many shoes and have left behind a favorite pair once under the bed, got them back in the mail at my p.o.box since I called them and had them send to there. Could not give up on them, fav's. Never had any other loss of items that I know of but I have misplaced items and wondered where they went, so it's possible they got confiscated by the housekeeping staff.

Left behind

Karen, from your description it sounds like you had a wild time, hope it was fun.

Nope never left anything behind by accident in a hotel room. Now once I left a pair of shaper panties out at home. That is a whole nother story!

Hugs, Kath

left a box for a docjohn 8" realistic once at a seedy hotel in Co. springs
    never came back to haunt me tho'......HEEHEE

That's exciting. I've often wondered what the maid thought when she looked in my panty drawer

ost a boob once - absolutely no idea where - hope it doesnt come back to haunt me - anyway i replaced it - so now I've got three!!!

mitch

Never left anything in a Hotel, But I did leave a make-up bag with lipstick, mascara, eye shadow in a rental car. They found it and mailed it to my house. Thank you ..enterprise

Pink Corset

I left a pink corset from Fredericks in the trash at a hotel in Washington DC a couple weeks ago. It had worn out after a few years of dedicated service. Of course with the boning in it, it didn't really fit in the trash so well.

I always hang my stuff in the closet when I check in since I am normally in the same hotel for three or four nights. So there in the closet are my business suits and skirts and tops and high heels.

The maids always seem to keep my makeup separate in the bathroom from my shaving gear. First glance you would think two people are staying there but I wonder what they think since there is only one toothbrush.

I've never left anything behind so far, but I am certain I will eventually since I travel almost every week. I keep all my girl stuff in a separate gym bag and check it at the airport.

Intresting thread. It would be very interesting to get someone on the board from the other side! Like a maid, and get her stories of what has been left behind.

I have to agree with Kath. Sounds like you had a really wild night. Woo!!! Hooo!!!!
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I once left my makeup kit at a rest area where I was changing... Discovered it wasn't in my bag a few miles down the road so went back and sure enough... The custodian had obsconded with it... Grrrrrr. Probably $75+ worth of makeup too...

When I'm staying somewhere I typically take +90% female clothes and hang them up and put everything in the drawers... Have always wondered what housekeeping thought.... But I always leave a good tip.... So hopefully it's "that cute crossdress is sure generous". Lol

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Once in a nice hotel we atayed at I was putting some clothes away in the drawers there and I opened the last drawer and someone had forgotten their adult toys. There was massage oil and 2 adults toys. Me and the SO laughed. We left them there for the next person to find. The maid either didn't check before our stay or didn't want to touch them. LOL I left my favorite pillow once in a hotel while at a convention. I never got it back when I called they said they didn't find it. Someone is sleeping on a good pillow.

Heel in the trashcan? Karren, sounds like you've been having some wild adventures!... I've left lipstick on the pillow several times.... never heard from the hotel, though.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by vbcdgrl View Post
    Heel in the trashcan? Karren, sounds like you've been having some wild adventures!... I've left lipstick on the pillow several times.... never heard from the hotel, though.

Vikki
    Well when I go into quick change mode the clothes and shoes go a flying!! Clean up's hell though.. Hehe

Karren

.......My Photos

I have never left any fem things, but I left my 357 magnum in a room once. Luckily it was still there when I went back!

OMG yes! Left a really cute pair of pumps (slipped under the bed).

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...