Thread: Sexy,Long Nails:

onceinawhile

Sexy,Long Nails:

For me that's the best part of dressing up. Changing colors with my moods. Co-ordinating with what I wear. They enhance the whole process from make-up to stockings. Fixing my hair, and putting on my heels. Rubbing hand cream in, a soft handbag and I can be the woman I want.

Painted Nails

I love painted nails too ... finger and toes ... makes me feel sexy

Quote Originally Posted by diane
    I love painted nails too ... finger and toes ... makes me feel sexy
    The part I dislike is having to take the polish off after my night out. I replace it with some neutral colour for the rest of the week.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love having my toes painted. Then I only want to wear strappy shoes so I can showoff how cute they look.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

never

beleine it or not i've never had either my toes or fingers painted. I worry about not being able to get it all off before my other half gets home from work. I do sometimes use stick on nails though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    I love having my toes painted. Then I only want to wear strappy shoes so I can showoff how cute they look.
    I love strappy shoes too. Then I wear toeless pantyhose to have both stockings and show off my toenails.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tristen Cox
    Bernadina,

I love that idea, but where can I find toeless hose or stockings? Have not come acrossed any (but then I may have missed them). Let me know dear cause I sure want me a pair or two.

Love
    T

Departed
    That's funny you said that. Last night Jacki and I went out. Because my son came home for the weekend we rented a room to change. After I was dressed and had just finished applying nails and polish I told Jacki, "I think I loved long painted nails the most". She said, "You said that before."

I guess it must be true!
    Julie

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar

Nails

HI Girls,

I love having long, painted nails when I dress too. One thing that I dream of doing is going to a professional nail salon and having my nails done while en-femme. Have any of you ever done this? If so, how did it go? Did you check with the salon before you went to see if they were o.k. with a cd coming in? Just curious.

Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    Bernadina,

I love that idea, but where can I find toeless hose or stockings? Have not come acrossed any (but then I may have missed them). Let me know dear cause I sure want me a pair or two.

Love
    T
    The ones I wear are Open Toe by Secret. They are a Canadian Company with a US office.

I checked their web site at http://www.secretpantyhose.com and can't seem to find the Open Toe product anymore.

However, I did a Google search on "open toe pantyhose" and found a fair number of sites that sell them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One thing that I dream of doing is going to a professional nail salon and having my nails done while en-femme. Have any of you ever done this?
    I've done it a couple of times and it is wonderful! I called before going in and they were very accepting and friendly. If you are near either Austin or Las Vegas, I can give you a couple of names.

Artistically Feminine Ava Mouse's Avatar

Question Nails!

I LOVE painting my toenails, too!

I'm actually letting my finger nails grow longer these days. I used to bite them alot, and this is the only thing that helped me stop that habit!

One thing I noticed is how non-feminine/non-gentle I am with my hands, I keep catching the nails on things and bending them back... Yeeeouch! Also interesting is when typing on my computer the nails let my fingers slide around a lot, but I'm getting used to it now. I'm going to let them grow into the fem range and keep them there for a while. Anything longer might get too much attention, but I can't wait to paint them instead of gluing on the plastic ones....

Oh, so, has anyone gotten extensions and polish for a short time? I'd love to have my nails done before I go to a Tri-Ess meeting, but have them removed when I get home? Is it hard to remove them? What would a nail shop charge for this? And for matching toe polish?
    Ava Mouse - An artist experimenting with the medium of femininity...
    "Imitation is the most sincerest form of flattery."

Nail Salons

I try to go to my favorite nail salon every 3 to 4 weeks. I keep my toe nails painted all the time and use clear polish on my fingernails. All of my friends are pretty used to it by now. I always call ahead to make an appointment. Often a girlfriend will want to go with me. I almost always go in drab because my appointments are usually after work. If I am planning a special event when dressed (for instance some of my girlfriends take me out every year for my birthday) I get my fingernails painted at the salon as well. Otherwise I just do them myself. Occasionally on a girls day out with girlfriends I will go to the appointment en femme.

Tristen Cox
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernadina
    The ones I wear are Open Toe by Secret. They are a Canadian Company with a US office.

I checked their web site at http://www.secretpantyhose.com and can't seem to find the Open Toe product anymore.

However, I did a Google search on "open toe pantyhose" and found a fair number of sites that sell them.

Thanks for the info and the idea !