Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues/Thoughts - Do cd'ers want to be women?

There have been days that I would jump at the opportunity to become a woman. Then there are days I could care less if I put on a dress. Of course, there are fewer of the care-less days.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Sure there are those here that are going the whole route, SRS and all. But as for myself. I am all guy, just sometimes I like to dress up in nicer clothes than the usual blue collar work clothes. My wife gets all dressed up to go to work. As soon as she get home she can't wait to get out of them and into jeans and a t-shirt. I have to work all day in blue work pants and a work shirt. At the end of the day I can't wait to get out of the and get dressed up. SO I guess we are relly alike in that manner, Just reverse roles. Which I guess is the way it really should be, She is a woman, and I am a man. Opposite in all ways.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

We crossdressers are a very diverse lot. Ranging from those who fantasize about wearing panties but are afraid to, to those who dress full time. Beyond crossdressing is transsexual behavior, those who wish to be or are taking actions to become a member of the other sex. Whatever conclusions you make about crossdressers, do not try to generalize, each and every one of us is unique.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

[SIZE="3"]Too true Tranny T, too true![/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Cheyenne View Post
    I find interesting the behaviours associated with some cd'ers. Some just dress to dress, some dress and choose to do "womens work" (no offense to GG's) while dressed, some are get thrills by being caught or going out in public, some feel the need to wear pantyhose or dresses even though many women wear jeans and hate pantyhose, there are so many things.
    Yep, exactly. There's no one way or reason for CDing. Everyone's different. You probably notice the TG/TS people more because we tend to post a lot trying to sort feelings out and stuff. But I'd say there are more casual CDers on this forum than you think. Just start a panty thread and see. hehehe. (sorry Tamara, maybe I shouldn't encourage anyone)
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

I just get the impression you would rather be a woman.
    Yes, I long to be a woman, wish I had been born female, and am considering all options towards SRS.
    Lori

There have been many times when I wished I was a woman. But I also know that the grass is always greener on the other side of the street. GGs have their own problems.

As for SRS, that is out of the question for me.

Thank you all for your input. I'm just trying to understand why we do what we do and everything associated with it. It's amazing how catastrophic this can be to many relationships and often question if cd'ing is really worth the loss of loved ones.

All the things I learned while growing up I was tought by my Mother, Building,
    art, write poetry, sewing ( 8th grade I was only boy in sewing class ), cooking, an yes even working on vehicals YUK .
    So I have no doubts that had I been born Female, I would still have gotten to learn all these things, I dont like sports, an I'm very passive. always hung out with girls in school, never liked doing masuline guy things, ( hunting, cars ect. ect ). I also know that Ive always known that there was something differant about me, due to the way I was brought up though it took a long time for me to realize how I felt inside, at 40 years I know its not to late in life to head in that direction, but life has put its hold on me an thus I will remain Male, but the longing inside will never go away, an some days are a real downer for me .
    YES I feel about 75% woman an 25% male inside. an over the last 8 month I been slowly letting the woman side of me out.
    Ivey
    AN IT HARM NONE DO WHAT YE WILL
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=124865919
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's amazing how catastrophic this can be to many relationships and often question if cd'ing is really worth the loss of loved ones.
    For too many years I thought as you do, until I came out to my wife and discovered that our relationship has become even more loving and much more interesting. This community has taught me that I am not alone in this experience and that the equation [CD=loss of loved ones] is not correct all or even most of the time. Today my wife said "I like Valerie. She is a nice person..."

Valerie

For me, I'm still working on an answer, but I think it is an escape. I don't want to be a woman, just look like one as much as possible sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder what I would do given no other life complications.

[SIZE="3"]That is so cool Valerie, it is so nice to be loved and supported by your spouse in your CD fun.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Fab Karen View Post
    No, I enjoy being a girl part-time. I enjoy both sides ( which is really just variations of one person, either mode I'm ME, the only difference is the appearance & some more feminine physical mannerisms ), it's great to have the choice.
    Spot on!

I love being girly occasionally, but I don't think I could do an hour in the bathroom everyday :P

aaaaaaand !?

...the words "transexual " and "transvestite" are sooo close in the dictionary !?
    While somewhat different in practice eh ??
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

An hour in the bathroom? My wife's in there 15-20 minutes tops, shower, makeup, hair, getting dressed, the whole thing! It doesn't have to take an hour and probably shouldn't take that long. Of course, women don't have to shave their whole body every day either.
    "I see your true colors shining through, your true colors, and that's why I love you,
    so don't be afraid to let them show, your true colors, true colors are beautiful, like a rainbow"

"Without change,something sleeps deep inside us, and seldom awakens. The sleeper must awaken!"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I enjoy the best of both worlds. I've been a guy for 42 years, tough to give that up. There are lots of things about being a guy that are too good to give up. But, that said, there are a lot of things about being a woman that I long to experience. I honestly can't give a concrete answer to wanting to be a woman, or not. No one said we have it easy, tettering on that fence is sure a lot of work.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

I would've loved to have been born a girl. I love and admire everything girls do. Maybe fo be it was being so small that I felt I would've been better off as a girl. When I dress up, I feel like a girl. Right now, I'm happy that I can dress up and have fun. I know for a fact though that surgery is not the answer for me. As for Purging. DON'T. YOu will most likely regret it later... Especially if you toss a really cute outfit out like I did and are unable to find it ever again. My advise: Go to wal-mart, buy a chest (or 2) and store your stuff in there. You won't regret it.

The answer depends on where that person is in their "TRANSITIONS".
    So the answer to your question is both "YES" and "NO".
    LOL
    Tamera

Banned Read only

Smile do cd'ers want to be women

When I was younger, I was often confused, sometimes the feelings were like an avalanche and I was constantly internalising who I was and at times felt that I should have been born female. But nowadays I realise that although there are still some conflicts, I am me, Masculine and feminine and both have their own time because when I try to purge either, it adversely affects the other persona and I become depressed and I prefer to be happy.

Not my I'll always be a guy just loving to look as close as I can to being a girl
    angie

Man or Woman?

As you can see from the number of replies there are as many different views on this question, for my self i am 48 and very happy being a "Bloke in a frock". Dressing up for me is a release from the day to day mundane tasks that blokes have to do, but that is part of being male, as a very slim guy i find it very difficult to buy clothes that fit me as a bloke but if i go shoppiong for Jennifer(me) i can choose from so many pretty things from lingerie to ball gowns, and do i have quite a wardrobe for Jennifer, i am very lucky in that my wife fully understands and helps Jennifer buy her clothes and makeup, so i have no reason to even contemplate wanting to be woman, however this is what suits me and from inside i feel like a person, it just so happens that i have a personality that encompasses both male and female outlooks and if pushed i would have to say that i am more relaxed as Jennifer but still do not want to be full time female i like to choose when and when not.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Well said Holly...

Couldn't have said it better....

I dress on a regular basis and love the feminine lifestyle. And over the years, I have grown accustomed to remaining a girl for ever longer periods of time. I take my femininization serious and work hard at projecting myself as a beautiful lady in appearance, behavior and attitude. I often wonder what it would be like to be a full time girl, but yet, I never felt trapped in the wrong body. I am happy being a part time girl, but if by some devine intervention, I was "forced" to live full time as a girl, I would welcome my fate.
    Tiana
    "I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a girl in it."

Content and Happy
    I feel very female inside and over the years I have blended in with society as to how I look and dress. Going at it slow does have it's rewards and after 50 years I'm totally comfortable with who I am. I know I was born male, (I find that word hard to say much less type) but I've always known I was a female. Rather than look for a quick fix to becoming a woman, I let time do it's wanders. How I feel about myself is so much more important than what I put on. I could put on a pair of blue jeans, cap and T shirt, and I would still feel female inside.

Lanore

This is another one of those "depends on the person/mood" items. There are very few people that are 100% male or 100% female. Kinda asking "what is normal???"

CDing is a way of expressing outwardly how you feel inside. For some clothing is enough, for others, it's makeup, breastforms and wigs. And then there are those that really feel the physical body does not match the mental persona, and go through surgery to rectify this situation I applaud those that do go through this effort for their courage, and desire to get comfortable with themselves.

For me:
    Yesterday, I was fine with undergarments only.
    Today, I want to wear the full ensemble with make-up 10% to 25% of the time.
    Tomorrow: Only time will tell

Denied