Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Good Excuses for a Party

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Kieron, can you hand me a towel... and my clothes... please?
    here you go hun, i put your clothes on the heater in the captains study so that they would be warm when you got out

Seems everyone is having such a good time. I'm surprised you haven't offered to open up your chat room Kieron for a real time party.
    Vampires are real, just not how you picture them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    here you go hun, i put your clothes on the heater in the captains study so that they would be warm when you got out
    You're so thoughtful Kieron <kisses Kieron on cheek>. Sorry I have to leave, everyone... a small emergency at the office.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

*stepping over the snoring pirates and scattered debris of the party*

hmmmm, nice and quiet, well except for the snoring, this time of night. Time for another quick dip in the hot tub. And this bottle of champagne I found under the Captain's pillow will be nice to relax with.

*looks around to see if anyone's watching, then disrobes and slides into the tub* :shifty:

mmmffff, how do they open these bottles? Ow! $!# broke a nail! Where's a man when you need one?

*looks around.....*
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    I wonder where all the ladies are . . . doesn't anyone want to join the captain in the hot tub?
    Ladies? hmmm guess I'm close enough to resemble that remark. *backs up several steps and makes a running leap into the hot tub S-P-L-A-S-H!!!* Hiya Capt. * gives the captain some more playful splashes cause Capt likes the same guys I do & still refuses to share Johnny with me* Happy Transanniversary Lex.

*climbs out of a pile of bottles and blinks sleepily*

Aww, is the party over? Oh well... *wanders off to find food*
    Remember always that you have not only the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. - Eleanor Roosevelt

The most universal quality is diversity. - Michel de Montaigne

You do not truly own anything you cannot carry at a dead run!

‘Them as can do, has to do for them as can’t. And someone has to speak up for
    them as has no voices.’ - Terry Pratchett, The Wee Free Men

Don't worry Cai, the party's never over around here.

Hi Mae - nice cannonball into the tub. I think I'll slip quietly away for awhile before someone tries to get me to clean up this mess. Never did get this bottle open, so I'll leave it here for you and the Captain.

BTW Mae, gorgeous avatar.

*remembers to put her dress back on and picks her way through the debris littering the deck*

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

Thumbs up

Captain,

Happy Tranniversary!

Michelle Elizabeth
    "Princess" was on a shirt given to me by a cd who barely knew me. I purged it, but kept the nickname to remind me of the kindess.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    Sorry guys after my party here at home I crashed. Is the party still going here?

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mistunderstood View Post
    Is the party still going here?
    now you know thats a silly question round here dont you lol

well now was just checking.

Platinum Member
    well now was just checking.

I got a good reason to party. I bought my ticket for my trip in August. It's official. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe Aethen and I have been going over what we want to do and see during that time. I'm getting so excited.

Aw man, I missed the boat. *decorates the pier*

Don't worry Mark, I missed it too. Here, I have rum.

All I have here is Kool-Aid. Sorry guys.

All I have here is Kool-Aid. Sorry guys.
    hehehe...I thought the it was the Captain who gets the crew to drink the kool-aid.

BTW...hiya boys... Anyone care to join me in the hot tub? I brought a bathing suit this time so I can be decent.

Shoshanna Turquoise Ruffled Triangle Top With Pink Mini Hearts and String Bikini.jpg

Come on in guys...the water's just right! Maybe one of you can yank Sal's wig out of that drain thingy...the hot tub's making a funny noise.

Nice decorating job on the pier Mark. I like artistic boys.

Hey Tristan! Yay! Whoa...settle down. You're splashing water all over the place with all your jumping up and down!

*leans back in the water and plays footsies with whoever is near*

George Bernard Shaw

BTW boys, just in case you haven't noticed, my governess, Carolka GG has joined the forum.

I'd bring her over to see the ship, but it is a bit of a mess right now. Tristan splashed water all over the Captain's Quarters, someone's wig is stuck in the hot tub causing it to flood the decks, there are rum and tequila bottles and soggy tortilla chips all over the deck...and oh my! BLOOD! on the floor...oh, wait a minute...that's salsa.

So I'll just slip out now and hopefully the place will look neater when I come back.

You can say hi to Carol at
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=57943

George Bernard Shaw

You do know Kerri that a GG would have this entire place cleaned up in 5 minutes. We could learn something in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    You do know Kerri that a GG would have this entire place cleaned up in 5 minutes. We could learn something in that respect.
    Yeah, but I'm more like the bad teenager who skips her chores to go have fun!

Actually I have a school to go clean up.

You think drunken pirates make a mess....

George Bernard Shaw