Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How to walk in high heels

How to walk in high heels

Ok, it's exactly as I told Karen when she started!!

Heel to toe, and the stairs thingy, yes, always walk with foot to an angle, gives you more solid ground to plant your foot upon!!

Where do you get a hunk like that to pick you up? And why would you, I'd be scrambling to get down, lol!! Not too submissive, am I?!
    [SIZE=3] KRAZYKAT [/SIZE]

Cuddling with my spouse of 18 yrs., GypsyKaren makes me Happy!!

I waaaant those heels and that dress!!!!!! waaaaah!!!! I want I want!!!!! they are just so gorgeous.

sniff...sniff..sob sob sob!!!

Sonia

Very interesting
    Some things I knew some things I learned
    Thank for sharing
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Going down stairs in heels is tough.

In normal walking though, I walk more flat-footed rather than heel-toe. It's easier for me to do naturally. All you hear is the click-click-click anyway, and it looks (and feels) fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey Thanks Stella

Learned allot from that clip. That model was one little cutie though.

Hmm, interesting link, thank for sharing.
    I'll have to use that to practice so I dont kill myself when I wear heels to a wedding next month.
    Nic

Banned Read only
    love the shoes and i think that anyone knows better than heels in grass but thanks for sharing will try the other tips.

How to walk in heels? Two words--very carefully! Now, dancing in them--that's another whole nother critter altogether!

That was funny and a bit tongue-in-cheek, I'd have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie909 View Post
    That was funny and a bit tongue-in-cheek, I'd have to say.
    Who. me Laurie?

Banned Read only
    Last Thursday was my regular dressing night. I happened to put my heels on before I finished with my makeup. I was finishing up and getting my wig on, when I suddenly realized I had been walking around the house for 15 minutes in the heels without thinking about it. That included going out to the kitchen, answering the phone, setting up the camera tripod, etc. It just seemed to be totally natural to walk in 3 1/2 heels. Now that's progress!

Quote Originally Posted by Joy Carter View Post
    Learned allot from that clip. That model was one little cutie though.
    Yeah wouldn't we all love to look like that when we dress Justabit

Wink Got the answer!

I found the make-up tips very good, I now know where I have been going wrong?? Blending is the answer and not as in my case applying with a trowel

That was a very good vid. I'm one of those who wear heels every day and I seem to be doing it right. But stairs? I try to avoid those at all cost.
    Kisses, Linda

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar
    Maybe some what off topic, but when I first started to lean how to walk in high heels I worked up to five inch heels. I just had to have a pair of stiletto heels. I finally found one I could afford. They had steel tips on the heel. Well, to get to the quick, my kitchen and bath had vinyl tile floors. I had a major plumbing problem and my landlord came over after the plumber had left to chek on the work. We were both down on our knees looking under the kitchen sink, when he noted the tile looked pock marked. I quickly replied it was the plumber, he wore hobnailed shoes. Smile!

New Member / longtime CD JamieTV's Avatar
    I have never seen that, its really good.
    Jamie[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

Life is too short not to have the right heels

Heels

I only have 4 pairs of shoes with 4" heels. I wear them when i am going dancing or going to be on my feet for more than 4-5 hours. The rest of my shoes are 5" or higher which i wear if i am out but not dancing. Most of the time i have 5" heels on. anything less than 4" feels like slippers to me.

Walking is no problem in any hight that i have but stairs anything over 5" can be a problem.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

great little clip. meow indeed ha ha ha i love it...cp...

Pretty good. I don't like walking to the basement in my heels, but I have 5 pair now (and growing soon!), so when I have the chance I wear them all over the house. Can't have enough heels!

Who. me Laurie?
    I meant the video!

Cute video, cute girl, cute heels, O yes, cute guy. I better stop while I'm ahead. I agree with you Marie, I have always ben told and have always walked flat footed, especially in 4" or 5" inch Heels. Putting your heel down first can be trouble.

Remember: Keep Your Knees Together Sweetie,

Quote Originally Posted by TGKrissyCD View Post
    Maybe some what off topic, but when I first started to lean how to walk in high heels I worked up to five inch heels. I just had to have a pair of stiletto heels. I finally found one I could afford. They had steel tips on the heel. Well, to get to the quick, my kitchen and bath had vinyl tile floors.
    I had a pair like that, 5 in heels with steel tips. First pair of stilettos I owned. Needless to say our bathroom floor has a bunch of little circle impressions.

Just watched it thank you I liked it
    Angie

I have both 3" and 3.5" heels and at first I was walking by placing the ball of my foot down first then the heel. I soon found that it was not compy and had a bad time walking, so I switched to heel first then ball of foot. I quickly found that it was a lot more compy and was a lot easier walking. I did notice I had to shift my weight differently by not putting all my weight onto the heel inself. It does take a little getting used to but with practice it does get better. I too noticed that standing tall helps and it does arch you back some, casuses your rear end to stick out more, and does cause your hips to wiggle a lot more. I have been able to not only walk more compy in high heels, but put a little more wiggle in my hips too. Then too, the click...click....click of high heels as you walk is SSSSOOOOOOO sexy sounding.