Thread: Tyra Banks Show

Silver Member

Tyra Banks Show

Something of TG interest going on right now on Tyra Banks Show

Steph

Thanks Stephenie. It's not on till 2pm here and i have to go back to work. justabit

How come that Gia had 40+ operations but not The operation??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Silver Member
    Well, I was very glad to see that more maintream attention is being paid to this issue, but I was also very disappointed in Tryra's seeming preocupation with sex. Sex, sex, sex. That's all she was interested in. Oh, well. I guess sex sells, and they are, after all selling stuff.

Stephenie
    Last edited by Stephenie S; 05-08-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: sp.

I saw the commercial for it. I thought it mentioned something about guys dating tranny's.

No too long ago, I was flipping through channels and happened upon her show.
    The topic was about twins with one wanting to be the other sex.
    Her first guest was a gay male who had a twin sister and for all his life he wanted to be like her. He tried crossdressing, but wasn't enough so now he's undergoing female hormone treatment to become a woman.
    He brought his mother and sister and told them live on the show.
    They were shocked initally and asked him why he didn't go to therapy.
    After a while, they were a little more accepting, but said to take things slowly and do things right.

I didn't get to watch the rest of the show, but was an interesting topic sort of like the Steve Stanton situation.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.