Thread: I think I might be skitso

I think I might be skitso

Okay so tomorrow I have an appointment to get a make over to teach me how to do make up. But I really don't want to go threw with it. I don't know if anyone else is like this but I have days were I like dressing and then I have other days were I absolutly have no desire to do this and want nothing to do with it I have no idea why I ever did it. Well, it's been like that for the last few days and I really don't want to. If I did it today I'd probably puke. But the thing is I know that one of these days I'm going to feel like doing it and I'll kick myself for passing this up. So, I don't know what to do should I force myself to do it even though I don't feel like it or just let this pass by. Maybe it's a good thing I'm probably not ready and this is a bit to deep for me.

Welcome to the club... I've had times when I had the opertunity and the time but just didn't feel like the hastle of getting all dolled up... Guess its the way women feel when they have to do it every day.. So reschedule your makeover and see what happens... If your not ready or don't feel like it there's no sence in pushing it.. Always another day...

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Last year I made an appointment to learn how to apply makeup, I was so nervous, I walked back and forth in front of the place where it was going to be done...finally I went in and the lady who was to do it was Wonderful, she was from Brazil and said she did this all the time there.

I was taught so much, and said good ..let me go now....she said oh no dear you asked to learn and I would like to teach you, so we did each application of the various items several times till I was doing it in an acceptable manner.

This woman was the sweetest, person, very caring and did not ever embarrass me. Her bombshell was that she expected me back in two weeks to show her how I had progressed.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Girl in disguise Emily Ann Brown's Avatar
    I'm with Karren......my mood swings wildly. You aren't crazy, just a crossdresser.

Emily Ann
    Living with a heel in each world.

There are times when I have perfect opportunities to dress up...and don't. I even find myself wanting to, then not dressing. But, from my own experience, when I find myself in situations like this I almost *always* feel way better going through with it and dressing up.

I'd say go for it.

Sometimes you fell like a nut, sometimes you don't

Rita from New England

I have this all the time with me. I go in spurts a lot myself. Sometimes its just a day I want to be Britney, sometimes its a couple months straight. Sometimes I dont have the desire to dress for a few days, sometimes weeks, even a couple times Ive gone 2 months. This has always been a thing thats gotten to me but I just plain started accepting of the fact that Britney wants to show her face only from time to time, its not everyday so whatever plans and whatnot I make, I go off of what I feel at the current time.

welcome to the wonderful and varied world of the Tgirl.!!

Well, they just called to conferm and I reskedualled for next week. I really just don't think I can do it I should have just canceled. They asked if I wanted fake eyelashes and I'm like I dont know and then they asked what I was going for if there was any celebrities I wanted to look like. And I didn't know I must have sounded like an idiot. She wants me to bring in picture of what I want to look like. I don't think I can do this I'm going to bail.

Well depends on the length of your real lashes whether you need fake lashes or not... And don't fret it.. You'll havd a blast.. Ohhhh. And I'll email you one of my photos!! Hehehe

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I most likely do. but don't they glue those on. I'll look pretty silly as a guy with big old Eyelashes

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I most likely do. but don't they glue those on. I'll look pretty silly as a guy with big old Eyelashes
    Eyelash glue is very mild, you can pull the lashes off with your fingers with no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    I don't know if anyone else is like this but I have days were I like dressing and then I have other days were I absolutly have no desire to do this and want nothing to do with it I have no idea why I ever did it.
    I use to but it passed. Now its just a question of how much more dressy I want to be and sometimes I just don't want to go the extra mile. My TG friends have almost gotten accustomed to the abomination of my affinity for Jeans.

Though I've never done that myself (make over - with a beard kinda hard, eh??), I think you should do it. The desire swings are normal for many of us, but I bet once you do it you will wonder why you waited so long. Go for it.

I was feeling that way today until my new pair of shoes arrived in the mail - tried them on, and bang! - felt fine again!

Reading the previous posts.....yep, all of that is me too. All so different, but so alike? Hugs, J.

Another thing....lashes Honey. Oh, go for it! Mine are non-existent but with a decent set of falsies......ohhhhhhhh.

Like Karen said "Welcome to the club!". Can't even count the number of times I had a chance to dress but did not, like tonight. Just felt better to kick back and watch the first "star wars". No regrets, I know the time will come and its worth the wait.

Kissess.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

I don't do full makeup every day, but on days that I feel a little down... A bit of lipstick is always a good start to picking up my spirits.

Maybe you should go. Once you see yourself with a pro look it could make you feel better.
    But Karren's right... We can be moody at times, so maybe rescheduling it is the way to go.

I've never had makeup done professionally, but I'd love to try it sometime.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]