Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what kind of wig do you have long or short

The sexiest girl i know Shining Star's Avatar

Smile what kind of wig do you have long or short

what kind of wig do you have long or shot. i haven't got a wig as of yet i just out my hair in pigtails to make me look more girlly
    LET THE STARS BE YOUR GUIDE

Shoulder length for me... slims the face and softens the shoulders.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    i have a wig a little past the shoulders....but i am now growing my own hair now shoulder lenth......getting threr........

I have 4 blonde wigs that I consider short to midlength (shorter than shoulder length). - all the better to show off my clip earrings.

I also have a long black (24 inch) straight wig (a $2 witch wig) that I occasionally wear, usually in a pony tail or pigtails.

Jadeanne

Tristen Cox
    Loooooong every one of five beyond my shoulders.

A number of wigs, styles and colors, both short and long.

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    I had a couple wigs, but then I grew my own hair.

I only have one wig right now. It's blond, just past my shoulders, with bangs. I like this length because you can do so much with it. My favorite way to wear it is with the top of the head pulled back and held in back with a barrette or scrunchie. I also like to put it up in a twist, but its hard to get the back looking right. I've tried to french braid it, because I really like that style, but haven't had too much success.

MichelleH

Femininity on Tap! spaskinstyle's Avatar

Hey Sharon

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    Both, and several of each.
    I love the look of the the wig you have on in your Avatar picture. It just suits you perfectly and makes you look really young. I would put you in your late 30's if I didn't know better.

Really, it's a very nice style for you and I've meant to tell you that for a while.

Love to you,
    Theresa

i have two...one long and short but prefer the short one as shown. I actually went to a professional wig place...the sales lady was really helpful to help select and fit one. The short hair wig makes me feel more sophisticated

i have four 1 long and 3 shoulder length 1 red 1 aulburn i blond and i brunett. my favorite one is the one thats in my post avitar picks its a tina turner thats the aulbern one i can comb it and change the style of it a couple of different ways

satin-sarina
    I've only got one wig at present.

It's a long curly brunette wig. Lovely, I can feel it half way down my back...Feels very girly as it swishes against my back.

Love

Satin Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx

Wig for sale

I have this wig for sale if anyone wants it.

Come on girls you know you want it
    Attached Images Attached Images

i've got a couple of wigs. page boy in a sort of blonde with darker streaks, a black shoulder length and a red short. best of all though i prefer my own. its a nice girly shortish length. can style many ways. my only prob is i'm naturally curly ( sorry schultz) and can be a real bitch when i first get up. i'd love to colour it. but?

wigs are great for that just right look, but i find them really claustophobic after about 2 hours.

i love my real hair better.

love

stevie

xx
    I,m gonna dress up tonight and I look real pretty for I don't know who, find my own way around this great big city and I'm gonna sit at a bar and gonna have a drink.

This pic tells you why...

..I went out and bot a new one on Wednesday. The new one is both - which serves to frame the face and long in the back for femininity. Before the weekend is out, my verybiwife (that's one word) will have taken pics in it and my new (exciting!) dress - I'll post ASAP.

This one makes me fook like a truck-driver-in-drag. I have a short one that makes me look like a dike, and a long one that -well let's just say the rubbish man (dust bin collector for you gurls on the other side of The Pond) will have a few laughs. And while I was never happy with the one you see, I never realized how bad it was until I spent a few dolars on a good one - and at a professional store as the all-so-lovely Stefanie suggests.

If you go to the classified section of your phone book, look for a shop that offers "by appointment" - which is invariably the code phrase for "CD friendly".

And don't bargain hunt - this wonderful preoccupation of ours is an investment that pays priceless dividends....

Lipstick kisses

Karen

P.S. Live in Central Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire or Northern Rhode Island? Write!.....please?.....XO

Darn!!!

Can't get the pic I refer to to post.....only been on this site for a week and now see what everyone complains about....sorry..will try again.

More lipstick kisses while you wait.....

Karen

Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    i have a wig a little past the shoulders....but i am now growing my own hair now shoulder lenth......getting threr........
    Hi Wendy,

Me too.

Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

LONG Blonde with some wave to it but can straighten it. Love wearin in High Ponytail or up in a clip. Find that my men like it in a ponytail..

I've got two wigs, the medium length one I usually wear, and a short darker one which I bought as an experiment. (It doesn't look bad, but it really needs a whole different outfit or two to go with it.)

I have one right now, long(3" below shoulders) brunette, with dark red highlights. It's natural hair, well worth the added cost, because it can be styled in a variety of different ways, without damage. I do want to to try different lengths and styles, but will probably continue to go with real hair over synthetic. Love my girlie hair!

Hugs,

Melissa

BooHoo, haven't got any wigs. Got nowhere to hide them from my wife and she'd freak out if she found one. Clothes and shoes are not as bad. One day maybe......Then it'll be a long blond one!

ToniB

In my pic is my real hair,but I do have a short curly Brunette wig that wont fit as long as my hair is.
    [COLOR=Pink]I am [/pink]

I just have one right now, shoulder length, brown (my natural color). Thank you Joanna! Not exactly what I want in the long run but it will do until I can afford something else. My friend Jo-An was able to style some bangs in to it. I really want something that's long enough to tie back in to a ponytail once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    Got nowhere to hide them from my wife and she'd freak out if she found one.
    Maybe a small storage locker? The CD clubs around here include rentable storage for femme clothes.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I love long hair. Since my avatar picture was taken I have a new wig that is even longer. It goes well below my breasts.

I wish I could have my real hair longer. But between my wife (who is not supportive) and having to look for work this past year, I keep my natural hair short, not very fermium.

Richelle

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Star
    what kind of wig do you have long or shot. i haven't got a wig as of yet i just out my hair in pigtails to make me look more girlly

Angela Wms69
    Definately prefer long hair wigs. I have two wigs that are shoulder length and one that goes halfway down my back.

The only problem is keeping under control in windy conditions! I hate using setting spray on it as it is a pain to wash and dry.

Ang xx