Thread: Unemployment office

Unemployment office

Hey girls,
    Lost my job Monday. I need to go to the unemployment office today....
    The question is should i go en-fem or go in drab?
    I really want to go en-fem but i am kinda apprehensive, no i am not scared. I go out en-fem most of the time. But we all the govm't, and how it feels about transgendered girls.
    A quick response will be appreciated
    Love ya all
    Kathrynn

[SIZE="3"]Go with your heart/instincts, only you can decide for you. Yeah I know, not much help, but it's true. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

If you really need a job I wouldn't take any unecessary risks that could hinder you getting a job.

I would present myself in the way that would make me the most employable.
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

I agree with Holly, the focus right now should be finding another job, so you need to dress in a manner which gives you the best chance of getting one.
    Super Mod

Oh God, Thy sea is so great and my boat is so small

The Breton Fisherman's Prayer was engraved on a brass plaque and presented to President John F. Kennedy by US Navy Admiral Hyman Rickover.

Daintre, gone but not forgotten, R.I.P. Angel xx

Tamara

Your choice Kathyrnn. However if it were myself, I would not do anything to possibly put my benefits in question.

well depends on you , are you in transition ? then you have a good reason to dress en femme . but if you are not then drab would be better

Silver Member
    Sweetie, this is a no brainer. How do you want to go to work? Are you looking for a job as a woman? Then go en femme. If you want to work as a male, then DUH, go in drab.

Steph

What kind of job do you want one for him or her
    Angie

If it were me I'd go in drab... And especially if your applying for compensation or something like that.. Yeah it would be fun but you get some bitty or old giezer that just hates anything TG and your application may mysteriously find the circular file cabinet... Its your life... And its your money... I wouldn't take the chance just for a few minutes of fun... Go out afterwards... At least you'll be sure you got what's coming to you instead of worrying about it..

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Talking

Thanks for all replies,
    Well here is how it went. I went 90% girl.... girl jeans, girl top, flat girl sandles, bra with push-ups and pantyhose. I did not wear make up.
    It all went real well not nary a problem,. I even got a job referrall.
    Thanks to all for the comments
    Kathrynn

I presume that, in your previous employment history, you didn't present yourself as a woman. So, it's probably not a good idea to show up looking for a job dressed as a woman. I would stick with drab.

Vikki

Talking job interview

yes girls, i had a job interview this afternoon. I still had on the girl jeans. But i put on black nike's and no show's, and still had on p/h. and changed into a boy polo shirt.
    Well i start my new job on monday....
    Kathrynn

Yeh, what Holly said!

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    I would present myself in the way that would make me the most employable.
    If you really want a job, I think it is wise suck it up and go in boy mode.

Kim

Account is closed
    An interview in nike's? I so wish I could have those kind of interviews. Congratulations on getting a new job so fast!

Even going in boy mode, it is best to wear your sexiest undies to make you feel confident. Confidence is key to getting a job.

Well done on starting your new post.

When I used to interview people for job openings, I would never have considered someone who dressed so casually, but if that's the manner in which you plan to work at your job, then you did fine. And congratulations on the new job -- you can't argue with such quick success.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Dressed like that for an interview, must be a really high end position.

They are hiring us! Our lacal Wegmans (giant supermarket chain in the Northeast and Mid Antlantic) just hired a TS as a check out girl. No one in the line reacted negativly. It may be a combination of a tight labor market together with anti discrimination laws that are breaking the ice. Anyway, I felt proud of her and found it heartening. Kudos to Wegmans too!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Too late this comment, but...

It would have been a trip to the unemployment office, a government agency. They have to give you the unemployment check if you fulfill the objective requirements which have to do with one's employment history and termination reasons. Presentation at the unemployment office doesn't matter. They're just there to process a claim not hire anyone.

I'd say, go dressed as a woman. Dress tastefully, but dress if you like. They can't deny your claim for that and they are required by law to not discriminate.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony