Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change in mind set......

Change in mind set......

I just caught myself... Making decisions based not on logic or efficiency but based on crossdressing.... And its happening more and more all the time...

Had to make a doctors apointment for my foot orthonic - insole.. And when the recptionist asked what time would be good for me... First thing into my mind ...... What stores are nearby and what time do they open? Wonder if their office has a unisex restroom and can I possibly find a place nearby to change and go out enfemme.....

After I hung up I realized what had just happened... Wasn't based on my work schedule or on anything home related... It was all crossdressing.. Wasn't like that a few years ago but seems to be happening with greater frequency.... Taking over...

Anyone else experiencing this.... Or is it just wackey me?? Lol

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

just whacky you....

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I just caught myself... Making decisions based not on logic or efficiency but based on crossdressing.... And its happening more and more all the time...

Had to make a doctors apointment for my foot orthonic - insole.. And when the recptionist asked what time would be good for me... First thing into my mind ...... What stores are nearby and what time do they open? Wonder if their office has a unisex restroom and can I possibly find a place nearby to change and go out enfemme.....

After I hung up I realized what had just happened... Wasn't based on my work schedule or on anything home related... It was all crossdressing.. Wasn't like that a few years ago but seems to be happening with greater frequency.... Taking over...

Anyone else experiencing this.... Or is it just wackey me?? Lol

Karren

just kidding. With as much fun as you have with CDing it doesn't surprise me that your mind would be going in this direction.

Louise.

Short Skirts & Long Legs
    Seems to me that Karren is assuming more and more control over you...give in and enjoy her to the max...

Those hip huggers would look nice this time of year too...

Quote Originally Posted by Carin's Wife GG View Post
    just kidding. With as much fun as you have with CDing it doesn't surprise me that your mind would be going in this direction.
    Louise.
    Hehe.... Funny girl!! Ohhh I made it for 9am, stores open at 10.. Big mall nearby too.... .

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie Sexton View Post

Those hip huggers would look nice this time of year too...
    Ewwwww.... The thought makes me ill.... Maybe another doctors apointment and another fem outting!!

Hey, that gives me an idea... I think I could spin this hypocontriacism stuff into a great series of fem adventures!!! Just have to find a place in the hospital to change... Maybe I beed a breast exam and an xray too... Or a pregnancy test....

Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-10-2007 at 02:48 PM.

.......My Photos

Our brains get rewired after a while Karren. I'm learning to navigate all those neural pathways.

good choice....

Hehe.... Funny girl!! Ohhh I made it for 9am, stores open at 10.. Big mall nearby too.... .

Karren
    enjoy that mall!

Louise.

Karren
    To paraphrase a tv ad, "don't take the card, you'll bill yourself!"

I think almost everyone finds themselves altering their "normal" routine at some point to accomodate crossdressing. I've just kinda wasted 2 days waiting to hear from a CD friend so we could meet. I could have accomplished quite a few things, but didn't want to start 'em and have to stop in the middle to get dressed and meet her. Oh well, time to get back to reality. Oh, Karren, I assume you see a Podiatrist for your foot. What does he or she think of your painted toes?

Vikki

Back in 2005 when I was staying at my sister's house, I would get a phone call setting up a job interview and at the same time juggling my schedule to make sure I still got some JoAnn time. So I know what you mean.

Yes. I have done some small things for Sherrie. Like telling someone I'd meet them at a later time so I could have some Sherrie time before that, etc., etc.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Definitely!

I've been staying at relatives with my wife helping to sort out some family health issues (old age is a bummer) for the last few weeks. My wife suggested that I return home by myself for a few days to take care of our house. Did I insist on staying with her ?

Did I heck...I was off like a shot

Quote Originally Posted by Lilith View Post
    Definitely!

I've been staying at relatives with my wife helping to sort out some family health issues (old age is a bummer) for the last few weeks. My wife suggested that I return home by myself for a few days to take care of our house. Did I insist on staying with her ?

Did I heck...I was off like a shot
    Your right... Getting old sucks but it beats the alternative!! Lol. And my wife has suggested I go up to Michigan and visit my brother and sister.... Alone.... doesn't have to tell me twice!!

Karren

.......My Photos

All of the time.

Love, Minerva

Oh yes, these days I try to plan my routes so I know Where I can pull over change get all dolled up and, where I can go back to DRAB mode for meetings.....yuk....lol!

Guess I am a bit "re-wired" too.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

an important thread

So I am not misinterpreted - I had a good 2 hours of "Candy" time today. I love it. (See new profile pic taken today )

I do think however that the act of crossdressing is self indulgent to the extent that the more we do it the more it asserts itself. I do think that there is no choice in the matter of dressing. I have done it all my life. The choice we need to make is to limit the narcisistic component because without real work - it will interfere not only in doctors appointments but with all the relationships in our lives. Personally, I have a struggle maintaining that balance and as I get older my feminine side demands more attention.

Finding the balance is work -hard work - but the woman who married me deserves me as her husband and for me to be present for her (and others ) and not in a pink fog or putting myself in potentially compromising positions that jeopardise the family or my own career. Am I venting ??

I find that my wife and I schedule our entire life around my dressing. Though we tend to like it.

Tiffy
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

I was just fine with my scheduling until I started reading Karrens posts. Today, my scheduling is getting all disoriented. Should I take the trip south, well if I do , when are the great lingerie stores open?.. how about the strip mall in the town in between the cities... would I make my appointment on time if I did stop...? Karren, you've helped start something.. however I dont want it to stop for now, too much fun! Karry on Karren!

Hugging the Kurves! RobertaFermina's Avatar
    Candy,

If you are venting, I'm venting with you!

My life was full and outgoing before Roberta swept me off my feet ! Now the pace is just INSANE! Something has to give...and too often it has been compromising my family, financial, and friendship foundations. I have to think always about the COST of Roberta-Time. I even make sober decisions NOT TO DRESS and keep Roberta in the Box and Bottle.

Now I know how Jeannie felt when Master was much too busy being an Astronaut, or too nervous about potential embarrassment to let her out of the bottle. (You youngsters can google "I Dream of Jeannie" to figure this one out).

Sometimes Roberta has to cross her arms and fume with the Pink Fog in "The Bottle" while Master Bob gets the chores and the mission-in-life work done.

Roberta
    [COLOR=Red]Open your Heart :

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    It's a warming sign of obsession. Beware that you don't put more at risk than you can afford.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by Kerrie Sifton View Post
    I was just fine with my scheduling until I started reading Karrens posts. Today, my scheduling is getting all disoriented. Should I take the trip south, well if I do , when are the great lingerie stores open?.. how about the strip mall in the town in between the cities... would I make my appointment on time if I did stop...? Karren, you've helped start something.. however I dont want it to stop for now, too much fun! Karry on Karren!
    I get accused of being an instagator a lot these days.... hehe

Love Karren

.......My Photos

You know, it is what I do! I look, think, wonder, and want, all of the time!

naughty girl....

I get accused of being an instagator a lot these days.... hehe

Love Karren

but having so much fun!!!!

Louise.

I am glad...

Quote Originally Posted by RobertaFermina View Post
    Candy,

If you are venting, I'm venting with you!

My life was full and outgoing before Roberta swept me off my feet ! Now the pace is just INSANE! Something has to give...and too often it has been compromising my family, financial, and friendship foundations. I have to think always about the COST of Roberta-Time. I even make sober decisions NOT TO DRESS and keep Roberta in the Box and Bottle.

Now I know how Jeannie felt when Master was much too busy being an Astronaut, or too nervous about potential embarrassment to let her out of the bottle. (You youngsters can google "I Dream of Jeannie" to figure this one out).

Sometimes Roberta has to cross her arms and fume with the Pink Fog in "The Bottle" while Master Bob gets the chores and the mission-in-life work done.

Roberta
    you find SOME Roberta time. I like roberta!

Louise.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    It's a warning sign of obsession. Beware that you don't put more at risk than you can afford.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole
    I'd have to agree with Christina here Karen. There's nothing wrong with making some accomodation to CD, but when it starts to take over..... well the only thing that comes to mind is that memorable quote:

"Danger, Will Robinson, Danger"

Hugs, Lori

karren it's not just you i have noticed this happening over the last three years and it gets worse with age but like you say it's a lot better that the alternative

susie