Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: if CDing was accepable by all would you still dress or would the joy be gone for you

I would. A big part of what attracts me to female clothing right now is the colour, the details and the variety. I doubt that would change if CD'ing was accepting, so I guess I'd carry on regardless.

I'd just be more free than I am now.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

I would welcome a new era when it would be acceptable to wear female clothes all the time. I am able to do so for very long periods because like so many others I feel able to express my true self. However Silken Princess does raise many important aspects. I wonder in the long term what the efect would me on society;there will no doubt still be asubstantial proportion of males who will continue to dress in their own gender but thre would I think be a considerable growth in female influence and domination as time went on. There is much to be seriously considered here.Will for example there emerge a form of third sex different from the present day categories?This is a fascinating topic which I fancy will run and run.

janet
    It's a great concept. I wish it were so, but even if it was, I wouldnt dress all the time. Janet is my relaxation, she shares none of the stress of my day to day life. I suppose on reflection, she is my interpretion of the female persona.
    If dressing was that acceptable,would there be any need for her? I could just go to work in a dress, nice thought maybe, but it just wouldnt be her.
    Janet xxx
    im happy to be a girl for the woman who loves me.

It wouldn't make any difference in my case as I go out as often as I wish and when ever I have the need. It is a presentation of who I am and my desires.
    It would very likely make a big difference if you had to worry about the silly rednecks were you live. Here in Ottawa, Transgender is so accepted, I guess I have really become rather complacent with the entire issue.

Michelle Renee
    [SIZE=2]"Une Femme sans bas, c'est comme une rose sans parfum.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]( A woman without stockings is like a rose without fragrance.)"[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]"Don't hate me for being beautiful, hate your boyfriend for thinking I am"[/SIZE]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hotlegsottawa/

Aspiring Member
    I think I would CD full time if society accepted CDing more readily. I already find it hard enough to suppress the urge to CD, so given the chance I probablly would stay in fem mode as often as possible.

YOU BET I WOULD DRESS!
    I would have pierced ears and all. I dress becasue it is who i am. and I would dress to match my feelings and activities for the day. Business skirts to the office, sexxy outfits for the evenings or weekends. 24/7.

Although, I don't think I would be working on the car or painting the house in a skirt. so I would keep some old drabs for that.

one can only hope and dream.

I do not belive that crossdressing is a chocie for me. I know it is not something I could just give up because the world is ok with it or for any other reason. Crossdressing is a part of me. Yes there is a thrill but no I could not, would not, and do not want to stop. If I did I would not be me. Good or the bad.

Kisses, April

But if the world was ok with it I would dress more often.
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    If was the norm I don't think you would ever see me out of a dress

Kaylee

if cding was acceptabe

i would always be in girls clothes if i could i wouldnt even have male colthes

Of course I would. That's what I wish would happen. Sure, some of the thrill of is almost, or actually getting caught, but that's not all of it. I would dress all the time if the world were that way. For me, what I like about being a crossdresser, is the fact that I'm a crossdresser. That may not make much sense, but I wear women's clothes because it feels good on my body, and some of society would view me as "weird", or CDing not being right. But if I was an actual woman, then I would be doing what I was supposed to do, wear women's clothes, and it would be viewed as "normal". That's why I don't want an operation to be a woman. I do wish i had some power to change into a man or woman whenever I want, but it's just one or the other.
    Last edited by Serena; 03-29-2005 at 12:31 AM.
    Princess by day, Sheika by night.

There is always a thrill when you engage in taboo behaviour but for myself its gone beyond that. I would simply like to live my life in my feminine mode. Would I every be a boy again? Hard to say. To me it seems I will be happier if I am who I am as opposed to being an actor all the time. Which is where I find myself these days. I don't hate being a male genetically. Of course I wish I had smaller hands and feet and bigger ass as well as some nice boobs but I don't hate the body I was born with.

I don't so much want to be accepted as a woman per se but as a person of a third gender. The fact of the matter is not I'm a "real" woman. I don't have a uterus and that is not something easily overlooked. However that doesn't mean my only other choice is to be society's definiton of a man.

In the end we are going to have to come out. This is easier said than done. i have yet to dress in public but this is my next step. I'll start in the tg clubs like anyone else to get my confidence. After that I know I'll have to deal with the public at large. Which is the only way to be free.

Right now I'm terrified to buy women's clothes at a regular store. I feel nothing but fear and shame. And I hate this. And I'm doing it to myself. Most people could care less what I'm buying. And if they snicker and laugh I should still be able to handle myself with dignity.

And that's what I want most of all. to simply be out there as myself and not to feel scared or ashamed. That to me is what its really all about.

God willing I'll be there soon.

love
    Katrina

I seem to always be calmer in and more fun as Kimberly. I feel giggly right now, just being on this forum

Would I ever take anything seriously if I was always her?? I don't know really... I'd be damn sexier than the drab soul I am in the street!

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Colleen10

Thumbs up I say Dress!

Hi- Newbie Colleen10 here! I would dress more often. Perhaps an a evenig out with friends or just alone. It is what we are and we can't stop it now can we?
    I am so glad I found this site!

I would be dressing more. I just love the fashion, colors, feel, etc. of the femmininity. While some may see it as breaking the norm, for me it just feels natural.