Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shaved my legs! (yes, another thread like this, but was a first time for me)

Wink Shaved my legs! (yes, another thread like this, but was a first time for me)

It was some weeks I did not even touched my nice lingerie.. then, today, all of sudden, I felt an unstoppable urge.. I waited for everyone to be away (I still live with my parents and siste) and then rushed into the bathroom taking some one-use blades we have and some shaving cream.

..went under the shower, washed my legs, put some cream and started with the blade!

..soon I noticed I wasn't going very well! :mad: ..went out from the shower, dried a bit, and then took the electric trimmer to take away the biggest part.

..then back in the shower!

Now the things were going better.. but still so much work to do! Since I knew my parents were going to come soon, I decided to finish half the work, in order to have a decent aspect, and finish the work tomorrow.

So, here I am, half-nice-shaved The sensation is already very nice, but still I need some more blade strokes

..also hope my skin will not become too much irritated.. I've got the second part of the work for it tomorrow!

Update soon!
    Last edited by Lucille; 05-12-2007 at 12:02 PM.

Once you get the hang of shaving, it will be 2nd nature. Try body shaving because If you’re going to wear bra and panties, as well as slips, nylons, dresses, or whatever then please shave. Shaving is not dangerous to the genitals, and frankly makes it more appealing for your partner. I recommend the Gillette Venus for Women. It has a lubricating strip. I can pretty much reach between my legs and with practice actually give myself a “Brazilian”. Shower with shower gel, then while shampooing, shampoo the rest of your body. This softens the hair follicles making shaving much easier.

Lol thats funny it took me 1 1/2 hours to shave both my legs but what a wonderful feeling when i put on my secret ultra silky pantyhose i just love the feeling until two days later ......... then i had to shave all over again but this time it took 30 minutes
    so every two or three day you'll have to shave welcome to womanhood

It does get faster, and your skin adjusts, I can shave both legs hip to toe in under 6 minutes, without rash or irritation. Been doing so for several years.
    So it will get easier!

Don't those pantyhose feel great!
    Ammdi
    --
    PHR

Junior Member Melissa Jane Martin's Avatar
    I am so envious! I can't shave for another two weeks at least. I hope your skin does not get irritated. It can happen. Some are lucky and have no itching, etc. It usually takes my legs/body about six weeks to adjust. If it happens to you just work through it. Lotion helps me, tons of the stuff. It does feel great doesn’t it!
    May The Force Be With You!

Yes, shaved legs are so much better than a hairy alternative. I have moved on from shaving now to using an epilator. My legs are much smoother this way and you do not end up with rough razor stubble / sand paper legs when the hair starts to grow back. Instead, as the hair re-grows it seems much more finer, at least initially. Before it gets rough you just use the epilator again. So the results for me are always smooth much more feminine legs.
    Lori

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Yes, shaved legs are so much better than a hairy alternative. I have moved on from shaving now to using an epilator. My legs are much smoother this way and you do not end up with rough razor stubble / sand paper legs when the hair starts to grow back. Instead, as the hair re-grows it seems much more finer, at least initially. Before it gets rough you just use the epilator again. So the results for me are always smooth much more feminine legs.
    I'm also using an epilator (Braun Silk-epil). No more stubble and lasts much longer. I will never go back to shaving!

I remember that first shave of the legs through all the difficult hair! I did as you did and broke it up into two or three sessions (I didn't have the luxury of an electric trimmer so it was many blades later!). Now I don't go more than 3 days without shaving and it is much quicker. Like robbiekay I shave all over and I don't think i will ever go back to letting hair grow! I somehow think you will be the same now you have experienced that fresh smooth feeling for the first time!

Go girl! Gina xx

My.. s/o shave my legs earlier in the year but she only shaved them below the knee, I must say the feeling was ace.. She then decided that I was to shave the rest of them... took me ages in the shower... then we decided to have a bit of hot weather here in the uk.. so as its now summer so that I can wear my shorts I have let the hairs grow back... I can now wear my shorts lol
    but guess what... Typical Uk ...Its raining...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lucille you go girl
    Angie

Every Morning, shower shave, clean. But it took me a few weeks to work it all out.

Life is better Shaved!

Hugs...

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Account is closed
    Isn't it just the best feeling?

Just make sure to follow the grain on you inner thigh just like your face and you will be ok. I bet you have some razor bumps especially around the thigh don't you? I would let those relax down for a few days before trying again even though you are going to have some annoying itchiness for a bit

I also recommend a moisturizing soap especially an all natural one such as an olive oil bar or shaving gel. Shaving cream can tend to dry out legs and will not relax the skin enough to get a proper shave.

Once you are all smooth and get in the habit, it shouldn't take more than 10-min to do a good shave. You will also notice you no longer need shaving gel or cream and that soap works fine. I have been shaving off and on for years (swimming in high school was my first exposure, we had to do it for finals) and it does get very fast and is almost second nature like shaving one's face.

Now if I could only strike a deal with my rebellious knees, it would be so much easier!

Gee! I guess I'm lucky...

Have never had leg hair, ever, in my entire life

Cheerleading For You. Amber_8281's Avatar
    The first time I shaved I broke out in little bumps and the hurt bad. But the second time was not a bad. But I have little scars were the bumps were after I rubbed them off and they got worse. But I have not shaved since. And I don't know why.
    Cheerleading Is only fun when a friend is there to do it with you.

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    so as its now summer so that I can wear my shorts I have let the hairs grow back... I can now wear my shorts lol
    but guess what... Typical Uk ...Its raining...
    Why do you have to let the hair grow back?

Just shave your legs and let them be, enjoy life and move on. Your a CDer, your legs should be feminine and smooth!
    Lori

I've only shaved the tops of my legs but what a diff when you put on a nice pair of sheer nylons! WOW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Peggy

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar
    Lucille,

Freshly shaved legs feel so'ooooo great -- no doubt about it. You WILL get faster with time and experience. (The first time I shaved my legs, it took over two hours; today it takes 15 minutes, tops.) Suggestion: have a tube of Bikini Zone cream on standby! "If" your legs ever get that really irritated feeling, nothing will take the annoying itch & irritation away any faster!

Every day I shower I shave my whole body. Got it down to about a half hour total. The feeling is great. And do not worry, i have been doing it for years and never get anyone at work that coments on not seeing hair on my arms.

a joy to come - im looking forward to it but need to find the right moment. wife says no, men are meant to have hair - but i'll have to tell her i'm going to experiment. if it fails, just wait a few day and endure the prickles!

mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    a joy to come - im looking forward to it but need to find the right moment. wife says no, men are meant to have hair - but i'll have to tell her i'm going to experiment. if it fails, just wait a few day and endure the prickles!

mitch
    I must disagree with your wife. Explain to your wife that body shaving is also hygentic. Body hair traps the perspiration that will cause body odder. Swimmers and bicyclists body shave to prevent resistance and possible infections to road burns. You don't need to be gay, bi, a CD or anything else to shave. Not all straight men were born to have hair. It was only the luck of the draw, as to who's genes produce or don't produce hair. Why do some GG women have facial hair?

Update! I finally won the second round of my battle and easily shaved any remaining hair! Now my legs and butt is smooth as ever! Have also trimmed a bit the pubic hair. I've tried to give a shot to the higher back of the body too, but even with a mirror I should be a contortionist to do a decent job and avoid getting cut and bleed to death!

This evening it's starting to itch a bit, but nothing dramatic.. the sensation is very nice, and I'll probably keep it so for sometime to see how it goes.. particularly how much time it's going to take to keep it smooth and keep it shaved any other day or what.
    Last edited by Lucille; 05-13-2007 at 01:05 PM.

Lucille,

I have been shaving as much of my hair as I can reach (I am not a contortionist either). As every ones states, shaved legs feel great. I also shave the pubic hair about once a week. It also provides a great feel, but can really itch, until the skin get used to it.

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by LoriFlores View Post
    Why do you have to let the hair grow back?

Just shave your legs and let them be, enjoy life and move on. Your a CDer, your legs should be feminine and smooth!
    Sorry although I am a c/der... I am still in the closet and I would rather avoid any awkward questions...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blushing June '07 Bride Sheri 4242's Avatar

Gotta Comment!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimdresses View Post
    " . . . do not worry, i have been doing it for years and never get anyone at work that coments on not seeing hair on my arms."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post
    "(W)ife says no, men are meant to have hair . . ."
    This topic seems to come up from time to tme, and this time I just have to comment!!!

1.) I have NEVER had one person say one single word about my shaved legs -- not to me and not to my wife. (I also shave my pits, chest, and, in summer, my arms.). What's the big deal about this? When I was in education and coaching, 75% of the coaching staff shaved!!! (Especially the football staff -- and especially during summer drills and two-a-days; it was definitely more comfortable for them -- more hygenic, too, as well as cutting down on body odor (especially if you shave your pits) -- and made for a better tan, to boot). NOBODY would have called any of these men names for their shaving practices, that I can promise you.

Not only do swimmers and cyclists regularly shave as has been noted, but so do those involved in track and field events, and strength and conditioning, AND weightlifting. Many male tennis players shave as well!!! (Right, Andre?)

2.) The older men get, the more they naturally loose leg hair, especially if they have worn long pants for much of their lives. We were out with friends recently, and we were all wearing shorts. It was one of the very first times I had ever seen the husband of the other couple in shorts. Anyway, I noticed that the legs of the husband were as smooth as my shaved legs. So, I asked if he shaved. His answer was "no, never had," but that since he had always worn long pants almost all of the time (especially for his job) AND as he got older (now late 50's), it seemed his leg hair basically disappeared. This happened to my late father, too. Back to our friends, the husband said nobody had ever noticed this before about his legs (now, that comment made me feel a little weirded out -- what was he thinking about me having noticed???). I mumbled something about just being curious since, although now retired from the coaching part of my job, I did shave ever since I had started coaching many moons ago. To this, my friend noted that his son was now a football coach at a small university and had started shaving his legs as most of that coaching staff also did.

3.) OKAY: Mitch, I am sure you have a lovely wife, so PLEASE don't take this wrong, BUT what the heck does she mean that men are meant to have hair. (And does this not imply that women are not meant to have body hair?!!!?) Excuse me, but based on the facts, so are GGs, in re their legs and pits!!!!!!! Do I need to say more on that point? I recall this fellow classroom teacher (who was also a h.s. cheerleader coach before coming to the university to teach) telling me once that she had to tell one of her cheerleaders to shave her legs -- the girl had never been taught to do this. This lead to a short, but interesting, talk about how women shaving had been, more or less, a western (American) cultural thing. When I was last in Europe, it seemed to me (just informal observing) that it was a 50-50 thing (to see a GG with shaved legs and/or pits, or not) in France, Germany, Greece, and Italy. If our daughters weren't taught to shave their legs, their legs would be hairy! (My wife agrees; we've reared three daughters.)

Okay, off the soap box. Just had to say something. That last argument -- suggesting that it is somehow "natural" for men to have hair on their legs and GGs to not -- just gets all over me! "The facts, 'mame, just the facts."

legs

I have shaved my legs now for about two years. I keep them shaved 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The way I look at it is they are my legs and if I want to shave them I will. If someone says something I will make them an answer I do not find it akward just none of their business. If they insist I tell them to mind there own business. Never had a problem though I have found out they people are to involved in there own lives to care what we do. I even keep my toe nails painted all the time mostly red or dark pink. I love every minute of being a crossdresser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Nothing beats a great pair of heels...