Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Question? (if you had a chance to be totally female)

Question? (if you had a chance to be totally female)

Don't know if this has been brought up before,but,if only for one day ,just one day we had the chance to be totally female,i mean female 100%,how many would want to stay female or go back to being a cd'er after having experienced being a female.I know i would.
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

I'd let you know after I had finished my day...I'm not sure I'd actually want to spend the rest of my life as a woman. I don't consider myself TS, but maybe my mind would change after having the experience of being completely female.
    "Why are you wearing those stupid girls' clothes?"
    "Why are you wearing those stupid mens' clothes?"
    --Adapted from Donnie Darko

I would love to be female for just one day and I even know the gg I would switch with. But in the end I would go back. I love my wife and I love being a father and grandfather, sometimes you lose more than you gain by changing paths. I have been bleseed and I know it, at an earlier stage in my life I may have chosen a different path but that's life it is all in the timing

Krisla

Nahhhh I'm more than happy the way I am!!!

Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

The person I want to be.
    I would stay female.

Definitely go back, but truly enjoy the experience.

I would love the experience but something tells me I'd want to go back. or if you could magically switch genders anytime you pleased. wait isn't that what we do?

For just one day...sure but I want the full 24 hours then the choice to change back or not. kind of like the cake and eating it too. haha Kaitlin
    I love Jesus!
    Life is so much better now that I know who I am !

Nah. Wait, could I be Jessica Alba?

Even then, I love my male body too much.
    -Sedona

Queen For A Day

Sure I would. I do that now on occasion. But Seriously...sure if I could be a real sexy woman for a day and then change back...or not. I would do it in a nanosecond. To experience the feelings, the hormonal changes, the looks from others. It would be great. That is what we try to acheive by getting en femme and going out. Count me in.
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"]Roxanne[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE="3"]
    [/SIZE]

I am who I am Hon. Mentally I'm 50% of each. The physical changes would not mean much except for a few changes and I'm pretty good at adapting to my circimstances. Whatever the case, I fail to see the point doing it just for one day. Hardly enough time for most people to make a good judgment call. It's like going to a new place for vacation. All the brochures and reports say it's a wonderful place but you really won't know until you get there to see and experience for yourself.

It would be a great day but i would want to go back! I love being a girlie, but also a guy. I enjoy being husband, father etc and dong all the boy things. Its a pity there isnt a kind of gender button that would instantly transport you. i would probably be pressing it several times a day. I like my meat and 2 veg and have no plans to get rid of them!

mitch

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    given the chance to choose, i'll definitely choose to stay a woman, well i think that answers my question in the transsexual forum aswell
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

I couldn't tell you yes or no until the end of that day.
    GO RED SOX!!!

Suzie

Ooooh!

I always love this question, it never gets old. Each time asked I am more sure of my response.
    One way ticket, please....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa Amina View Post
    I always love this question, it never gets old. Each time asked I am more sure of my response.
    One way ticket, please....
    Yep, I agree Teresa. All too easy to have a "magic" button to take you back. Much more work and effort to make the best of your situation. Once you are there you are stuck. I may be tempted to do it but as you say, one way ticket with no regrets.

I'd love to try it for one day but I wouldn't want to stay that way.
    I am what I am, I'm too attached to my bits to ever want to lose them. The thrill for me is wearing the clothes of the opposite sex which I was taught was wrong during childhood. My parents obviously didn't realise that by making the matter taboo it became so much more exciting - and still is decades later.

Thanks Mum & Dad!

[SIZE="3"]It would be a decision that would have to be made at the end of the day. Remember, women deal with things us guys just aren't used to. The grass may not be as green as some may think it is. As it is we KINDA have a foot in both worlds.
    Careful whatcha wish for!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

I think it would be great for the day but right now, I have the best of both worlds and I don't think I would want that to change permanently.

Lost In Victoria'sSecret TGKrissyCD's Avatar
    That's an ultimate fantasy most of us mull over, but it just that a fantasy. Would I if I could, certainly. But only for a day as I am stuck being a male most of the time. One of my ultimate fantasies is to have some magical power to will breast and as easily make them vanish. We (CD's) do tend to live in a fantasy world, a world of make believe. Hey, don't get me wrong I enjoy every fem minute of it.

Krissy

Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Why waste time wondering some never-ever 'what if' when you could be making reality happen?
    Questions like this can serve a very real "values clarification" purpose. Put your everyday life aside and consider, what if? Most people never try to see why they do what they do. We who are cd/tg are no different in this. But to put it in terms which are "magical" we put ourselves into a different mindset and perspective, which is what real magic is. In knowing what we would do if anything were possible we gain a better idea of what we want to do with the actual possibilities of our lives. We do live in an era of Magic- they just call it Science
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I enjoy things as they are. This way I trully appreciate the girly things and all the wonderful aspects of my other side.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

whatever you said don't make no sense at all to me.it was just a simple guestion,what if, that's it,what if?
    janielatb: I'm in love with the person inside me.

Are you kidding????????? I would never come back. I would be female till I die.
    You go girl!

Silver Member
    I'm with Stormrider on this one.

Stephenie