Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Question? (if you had a chance to be totally female)

would do it, but would definitely go back to being a guy... particularly if on that day I happened to be going through PMS or in the middle of "that time of the month"

Besides, I can't see myself playing hockey and golf as a woman.. (well maybe golf.. )

I ride my Harley enfemme btmgrl6's Avatar
    I'd stay a girl and never look back

I would definately stay female, when I was younger I would not have stayed female, because I was into the male activities, but now that I am older (mid 40s) I prefer to be female. I would love to live the next 45 years as a female.

Just being my true self wtb Jessica's Avatar
    I would go female and never turn back. because thats what i really want. Sure there are others here that would do the same.

where do i sign up. if i could i would stay female.
    [SIZE="2"][/SIZE]DarLynn

Ah....the utimate question. I've always wondered what would happen if everyone changed their sex for one day. I think all of us would appreciate each other more. I think we girls come the closest in that regard. I know I appreciate women alot more every day I walk in their shoes. As for your question...I'd love to have that one full fem day! Like most though I'd go back to my male side too. I enjoy having the best of both worlds!

Hugs. Dawn
    "It's only when I lose myself in someone else, that I find myself. I find myself."
    Depeche Mode

Wink

I've mostly enjoyed this life, including growing as a CD male. I'm ready to sign-up for a day as a 100% girl [a better deal would be a whole 28 day cycle, including the hormonal issues], but I already know that I would return to my regular life as it is now.

In my late 20's I was able to live full time as a girl for one summer, about 6 weeks of it that is when I took off time from working and moved just before changing my career direction. I had the body for it at that time, hair down to my mid-back, a disco quality wardrobe, etc. I even had found a boyfriend at this time that knew about and dated Karen.

But I returned to my real world, continued with my career change, meeting and falling in love with the mother of my children, having a family and really have no regets.

If given the chance to live an additional parallel life as a male, I think would have seriously thought about tranisitioning at that time to full TS status including SRS.

If given the chance to live an additional parallel life as a female, where do I sign up?
    Last edited by KarenMichelleLuv; 06-03-2007 at 03:40 AM.

If, in a make-believe, accepting world, I could wake up tomorrow as Jacqueline and proceed to live as her in safety I would do it for a month. After that...I would have to consider all that would have happened in that time.

Hmmm

I would defiantly go back, for 2 reasons, first i love my wife so much couldn't do that to her, and secondly, i wouldn't have the work skills of a GG, unless u can roll back time and let me go threw school again, all my work history has been labor intensive. if not for those 2 reasons i would make the switch, ohhh wait.....that would mean i would have to be with men...ummm can i be a lesbian????

I would have to say that I would change back. I love being a father to my three kids and doing all those dad things with them...Alas I don't get to see them as much as I would like to.

I would probably stay but only if everybody I've ever known forgot I was ever male and accepted me totally as a female

I would love to be a woman for one day and stay that way for the rest of my life..

Hai!
    I wouldn't stay a girl. You'd never get the same excitement of dressing up as you do now, but I would DEFINITELY have that one day to go buy some clothes without being embarrased.

I would never look back

NW Indiana (Chicago for all intents and purposes
    I'd like the opportunity, but there's no way I'd stay female. Life is too good for me the way that I am.

What I would like to do though, is go back in time and be more open about who and what I am.

Be just my luck to pick a PMT day ....

Mitch

I might take the chance for one day if it could be offered. I love my wife and family and I'm secure as my male self. I'm a CD and love the feeling that dressing gives me. I would go back to being male.

Ya know i often thought my answer to that question would be easy but in truth i'd just like the ability to become 100% female at my choosing and go back to male when i see fit. I guess i'd like a transformation chamber like steve urkel had on family matters instead of changing into a better male image i'd rig it to change me into my GG self for a while.

I'd love to experience being 100% female just once in my life if it were only possible.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

Is there an option to change back and forth like every day or two?????

Gosh that's tough. I'd love to stay, but I know how it would hurt my spouse, even though she's so wonderful about all this as it is.
    If I could change now and then that would allow me to be selfish only part of the time...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Spammer

Fantasy is Fun Sometimes

Hi J,

We really shouldn’t tempt ourselves with impossible dreams, but I suspect that I would want to remain female under the conditions you describe.

Pink

Would love the experience.....

Then go back.....

I would like to do it, but maybe for a little longer than 24 hours. I've always wanted to feel all of the feelings pregnancy, except maybe the actual birth (depending upon how much pain, (typical guy response right?)).

I also would probably not want to switch back. It would also depend on how comfortable I felt and how well I passed.

I feel totally female when all dressed up anyway. Valerie is as much a valid part of my psyche as Rick is. It took many years and more than my share of purges to come to this realization. I feel totally masculine in drab, and that part of me has to remain also. We have the best of both worlds, and I like them both. As that wise old sage Popeye says...." I yam what I yam, and thats all that I yam"
    Dance like no one is watching
    Sing like you're in the shower
    Work like you don't have to

I'd go for a month. But then I too would have to go back. But it sure would be fun...