Thread: growing info

amyacup

growing info

hi girls
    I've been on 2mg/day of ZUMENON(oestradiol) for about 3wks now.I take 1/2 in the morning, 1/2 in afternoon, disolved under my tongue. Would it be a good idea to stimulate my nipples regularly to help growth? Bye the way, I'm not a sex maniac, just trying to speed things up a nipple-oops I mean a little.
    hugs
    amyacup

Having a Bubblegum Crisis Priss's Avatar
    Hi Amy.

Depending on just how fast a track you're on, most TSs get the most growth after surgery, due to the new absence of male hormones. It took me 10 years to get to the surgery, so by that time I'd had pretty much all the growth I was going to get. I believe that the object here, is to replace the male hormones with the female, by using a testerone suppressor such as Spironolactone in combination with the female hormones.

Bottom line is though, they'll grow at their own rate. I haven't heard of any stimulation to the breasts that will make it go any faster. It can be fun though...
    Priss

I want to live bravely and love without fear.
    I want always to feel the wings of grace near.

We all will be Christed when we hear ourselves say...
    We are that to which we pray...
    Jewel