Thread: who loves velvet?

the velvet kid

who loves velvet?

Hi! I'm new to this site. Also new to talking to anybody about CD. I just am tired of hiding it. I have a serious fetish with wearing womens clothing. My favorite things are anything velvet (dresses panties corsets skirts shirts bras bathingsuits) anything velvet. Also I love panthose and body stockings. Nothing turns me on and satisfies my thirst for CD than these things. I have some items of clothing and have been in love with dressing up for as long as I can remember. Does any one else fell the same way about velvet and pantyhose?

Velvet Crossdresseruperer ~Tammy~'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Hehe, a girl after my own heart

Velvet... Mmmm! I am to velvet as homer is to pie.

Seriously I adore velvet also. The look, the feel, the sexyness of it. I mean think about it, what other material is so naturally girlie?

I mean, have you have ever seen any male clothes made from velvet?
    Ok, so there's also lace which is predominently feminine, but I just find lacey things irritating on the skin. Velvet on the other hand is just sooo soft.

I'm writing this just before I go to work. I have washed, shaved, dressed in drabs and had breakfast but still have on my little velvet skirt. That's the last thing to go before I walk out the door, and how much I would love to be able to go to work in it!

The skirt itself is a dancing skirt I bought in Blackpool last year. It's a full circle skirt, 14" long with crushed velvet on one side and kinda lycra on the inside and very stretchy. My GF says I should wear in inside out as I'm always stroking the velvet

'We' also have alot of velvet tops and a couple of dresses that come out when we play

Anyways, very nice to have you with us 'Velvet Kid'.

Nice to see you joining in after peering through the windows for so long

Take care

Luv

~Tammy~

Aspiring Member
    Hi Tammy,

Hope you didn't get too excited and forget to take your lush velvet skirt off for work

Hugs & kisses