Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: At What Age Did You Start To Crossdress? / What age did you start cross dressing? Why

started dressing in my teens every chance I could get

Sister's Bikini

I remember trying on my sister's bikini when I ws about 14. I don't remember that much about it. Later I started wearing my G/F clothes when she wasn't around. After I got married, I stayed in the closet until about 40 when I strted to acquire my own wardrobe.

A lot younger than I thought

A late bloomer with a twist. I didn't crossdress until age 45 when a girlfriend wanted to dress me for a Halloween party. Everyone was amazed at how natural I was. The way I looked, moved and sat. Up to that day I had worn a mustache. I shaved it for the party and haven't grown it back since.

But reading these forums, I can remember as a young child how much I liked the feel of women's clothes, looking at the styles in magazines and award shows and can even remember trying on some of my mother's clothes once when my parents and brothers were away from the farm for a few hours. I'm not sure how old I was. I must have been between 6 - 9 years old. So even though I didn't really experiment from that point until I was 45 it was like a spotlight shining on my face when I first saw myself with make-up. I knew it was what I had always wanted (or needed) to be.

Not until my early 20's.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashleigh View Post
    I did a search to see if a thread like this was done and didn't find one or maybe I just don't know how to do a full blown search.

Anyway, please advise at what age you were when you first started to cross dress and how you felt. Did you continue or stop for awhile? What articles of clothing/makeup did you start with? Who's clothing was it?

I started at 5 years old with my mothers underclothes (slips, nylons, panties, shoes) and eventually at about 8-10 years old was also getting into her dresses and bathing suits. They have pictures of me with her lip stick on (that was the time they caught me). I stopped for short periods of time and started again throughout my life up to about 4 years ago when I started to dress in something pretty much full time. I came out to my wife about three + years ago.

Right now at work I am wearing and typically do wear everyday, thigh high holdups, a bra, a butterfly necklace under my shirt, and perfume (lightly applied when at work and normally when at home). I sleep in a nightgown most nights. My wife and I have the same nightgowns just in different sizes. So one could say, we dress alike. FUN FUN FUN!!!

Ash
    OK Are you ready for this? You already saw my picture when I was 3. The only vivid recollections that I have is when I must have been about 12 years old. To say that my mother doted on me would be an understatement. I could probably write a book on the subject. My mother was a very elegant, classy, and talented lady. If you check my threads, you will find one that tells about how she was my role model.

To cut to the chase, she was an excellent seamstress with an exclusive clientele. Many of the clothes she worked on were ball and prom gowns, and occasionally wedding dresses. I don't know why she did not own a "dress form". Anyways, she would use me to model these gowns so she could do hems and other alterations. I still have images in my mind of standing on a small box, sometimes wearing her high heel shoes, and admiring myself in front of a full length mirror. I did protest at times, but not strongly enough. I will never forget the first time that she had me put on this gorgeous satin bridal gown. I had never felt anything so wonderful on my body before. I was hooked on satin from that moment on.

The next thing I remember is going through my mother's bureau drawers looking for her satin slips and nightgowns which I would borrow and wear to bed. I also discovered her glace kid gloves and acquired yet another fetish. When she was gone, I would strut around the house in her slip and kid gloves and fur coat.

This went on and off for several years. It was not until I was 35 years old when a lady friend of mine decided to play fantasy games . Guess what my fantasy was. Well she did help me with make up and purchased clothes and helped turn me into Rita .

It's been on and off for a long time. I am finally comfortable with who I am which is not a bad person, really. The curse has been lifted. Thank God

Rita B

Oh yes Rita dresses whenever she can

Grandma's house dress. I was three or four at the time. God I don't remember why. I just know I was ashamed of who I was until coming here.

I guess I started the way every kids starts: wearing some of mom's underwear. I think I was somewhere around 8 or 9 at the time.

Just A Girl Next Door
    The first time I ever put on a skirt was when I was 14.

But as early as 4 or 5, I used to like to play in the coat closet and put my arm's through my mom's coat. I never really thought about why I liked to do that, but in light of later developments it's pretty obvious! The fact that it took me so long to actually try on some of my mom's clothes was probably a lack of opportunity rather than a lack of interest!

from what age started?

who will say from what age start to dress in girl,and in what clothes and what are to do then.
    i start when i have 10 years.before i saw to TV many shows and movies etc,and i think i like the girls who have pantyhose and strong make up.in one day i was alone home,i go in my parents bedroom and i look in my moms clothes.in that moment i feel a good sensation,and i begin to put a pair of white panties,a nice flower blouse,but when i try a pair of superb white pantyhose i feel something unbelive.i continue with a red shoe with heels and to finished i go in front of mirror and when i saw what i saw was amazing.a beauty little girl or lady .is not complete without a few make up,and i put red lipstick,make blue eye few mascara,and i am a real young girl.was incredible.i wish that day be without end.i am so upset beacause i have not pics when i was child or teen dress as girls.is somebody who have pics when was child or preteen CD?.If have somebody pics with child young CD
    please put

I borrowed my mother's panties or girdles for erotic reasons beginning at 12 or 13. Nothing more. When married in my 20's, same with wife's panties, on occasion. Not until my 40's did things begin to escalate, adding more nylon items (slip, camisole, pantyhose), then a skirt and synthetic slinky blouse, then a bra under it. Finally, one evening alone, I donned a crumby wig belonging to my kids, dressed fully with bra stuffed with socks, and tried some makeup. I was utterly amazed at my feelings and desire to do it again when I finally added lipstick! Transformation! Not beautiful, but acceptable. I went out that night for the first time, wearing my own sneakers, but otherwise, fully dressed, and window-shopped. Took me a while after that to realize that I had gradually become a crossdresser (I had regarded the panty wearing as more of a sexual fetish), at which point I looked on the internet. Mid-forties by then. So, when did I start? Not sure as it is probably a matter of definitions.

Natasha and Jane TV&wife Natasha&Jane's Avatar

I started...

I started at about the age of 7 when my mother brought a dress home for one of her friends daughters. I felt the material and it felt so devine I slipped back into the room and tried it on. It was a satin party dress which was so so different from all of my clothes I loved it and tried it on about 3 times before she took it to her friends.

After that I dressed again at the age of about c. 12 with her clothes, my nieghbours daughters about 17 when feeding thier cat. My gf's, wifes and the bought my own now my wife knows and supports me ;-) lucky me hehehe

I started actively when i was about 11, but trying to remember back, I'd think emotionally it was a bit before that. I can remember images, mostly from television that may have triggered my natural response. We all remember the old Warner Brothers toons where Bugs Bunny is in drag to outsmart his adversary.... My specific memory, among the many, is of one sequence where Elmer Fudd, in a dream sequence, is dressed up en femme with wig, dress, heels and makeup, by Bugs and gets chased by some horny wolves... and I can remember my child's mind's eye saying "Wow, if he can look that pretty, I want to look that pretty."
    I took photos some years later as a teen, processed the negs at home and have the securely stashed... been years since I had them out.... probably forgot where I even have them stored!... Silly me....

I aways felt closer to my sisters and one beautiful cousin. My first dressing was in grandma's house dress at age four. I think ???????

My earliest recollection is putting on my mother's housedress when i was about 12. I remember looking in the mirror and liking the way I looked and felt. I remember reading a Superman comic book many times in which Jimmy Olsen gets dressed up as a female.

Yours Terri

My first time fully dressed would have likely been when I was about 11 or so, in my step mother's clothes, while everyone else was at church (another good reason to eschew organized religion! ). I know I first tried on a bra when I was about 8. One of my earliest memories was when I was 2 or 3, atching my mom put on makeup and wanting her to put some on me too. I had a recurring dream when I was very young (maybe 4 to 6 or so) about a magic pair of earrings that woul turn me into a woman.

Desi

I think back to all those years ago when I started down my CDing road. I was, at first, strictly a lingerie gurl. I would wear panties, pantyhose, slips, bras, etc..etc.. if it was female, undergarment, I would wear it.

The first time I was fully dressed up, I recall was with my second wife whom knew I wore lingerie from the start of our relationship, so I guess she was attempting to "scare" it out of me by making me completely over. (I'll post more on that later in another post). That of course backfired and I have dressed completely ever since.

Kandis

Banned Read only
    4-6 years old is the range in most cases. There often is no data on the childhood of many people that realized in later life, to see if there was anything present in early childhood.

My Heroes Wore Nylons Lovely Rita's Avatar
    I started with Nylons at the age of three and never stopped wearing them and progressed to makeup dresses etc. etc.
    Hugs

Lovely Rita

The journey is about learning how to love and to do it with all our heart.

The Revolution moves forward!!!!!
    aspiring to be "part of the cure and not the disease."
    to quote Cold Play.

Becoming the person I was created to be
    not the person you expect me to be

"Girls Just Want to Have FUN!"

You don't need an excuse to Love just an opportunity!

Pedal Steel Guitar Player Patricia Danielle's Avatar

What age?

Well its hard to say but I figure 9 or 10, I'm the 10th of twelve kids I had 11 sisters so I've always wore night gowns and slips to bed got to wear a prom dress or two or three so they could be hemmed and so on and I shared my little nylon gown fetish with two of my sisters and much to my suprise they did'nt freak out on me so I had an unlimited supply of night gowns full or half slips skirts. My younger sister even buoght me 4 or 5 long nylon night gowns and let me keep them in there room. I still can't figure out why nylon does what it does to me, but I LOVE IT!!! Patricia Danielle.. I have coffee life is good!

I rememeber it was at age 9 after my dad had passed away I started to sneak into my mom's drawers and wear her pantyhose. I loved pantyhose so much. After my dad passed away I was mostly raised by women. My grandma always let me wear her pantyhose when I went over to her house for the summer she never seemed to care. So that was my first love of being dressed as a girl pantyhose.

Smile age

[.i am so upset beacause i have not pics when i was child or teen dress as girls.is somebody who have pics when was child or preteen CD?.If have somebody pics with child young CD
    please put[/QUOTE]
    This line makes me a bit nervous.

12, tried on my moms panty hose, been hooked ever since.

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...

Down into the Easy Chair SweetCaroline's Avatar
    I was five or six when I first put on my sister's night gown one Sunday morning, in front of my two younger brothers when my parents weren't around. It remember a few things about it, mainly that I wanted to do it, but was embarrassed to do it. I remember standing on a chair and dancing or something, and my little brothers were laughing at me, and I was scared as hell that one of my parents would walk in.

But at the same time I felt...different. Good. Like this was the way I should feel. Good enough that I wanted to do it again.
    Caroline Emily
    Co-Moderator
    SISTERS FAMILY

Gardner Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_gardner/
    Worcester Chapter
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sisters_of_worcester/

Family is the most important thing in the World.

I think I was about six or so. I went into my moms room and tried on a pair of her panties. I don't even know why I did it other than having the urge to. Shortly after that I got busted trying to shave my legs becasue I cut myself and my parents were a little worried. I still snuck around and tried on her pantyhose and lingerie though and got busted a few more times. I remember once in middle school showing my best friend at the time that I knew how to put on a bra, this thouroughly freaked him out, so I didn't do that anymore. I was trying on whole outfits and makeup by then, got caught once in high school and my parents tried to talk me into going to a psychiatrist so I stopped for a while. At first I thought it was a sexual fetish but as it turns out it was much more. I just started going out in public fully dressed recently though.

I started ....

..... dressing after I was married - it gave me access to full wardrobes