Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No Name Thread!!!!!!

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Wonderful post, Felix! I'm so happy you're feeling more centered.

BTW, kudos to Yachica. Partners also face "transitioning" and from what I've heard that can be just as tough for lesbian partners as it is for hetro partners.
    Last edited by Marlena Dahlstrom; 05-24-2007 at 11:48 PM.
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

realising were not alone

thats probbly the best part about this place. Before I found this site I had battles going on in my head at times , at times thinking I was the only one who could be this messed up. But at least now Iknow it's not just me we're all messed up,but enjoying it . I'm glad you are also.

Thanx Marlena that's sweet

Thanx Scarlet and yeah that's what we are all here for support and friendship and too try and make sense of everything xx Felix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me, Myself and Felix!!