Thread: First time tucking experience.

First time tucking experience.

Hi all,

I thought I'd give tucking a try. I read the definitive step by step guide provided by Felicity and got myself prepared.

Flossing the back molars can be difficult, standing to have a wee in the cramped space of the cabin toilet while a plane is in mid flight can be challenging and tightening a corset by myself can be a struggle..... but for a first time tucker, this was whole new experience!

I got myself all nicely shaved and prepared with pre-cut lenghts of surgical tape close at hand. I lay on the carpet and everything went inside as required and then taped down. But when I stood up and looked at my handiwork, it looked liked some art project gone wrong!

And then...................the door bell rang! Mad rush to put on my normal clothes and try to carry on a normal conversation but with the distracting feeling deep inside that everything wanted to concede to gravity.

Let's just say my first tucking experience was one to remember!

Anyone else have some first time tucking experience to share?

Salem

[SIZE="3"]Haven't tried Tucking yet. Not sure I even want to.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="2"]"Tell me why I can't where a mini 'kilt' to work?"[/SIZE][SIZE="3"][/SIZE]

Most folks here know my feelings about tucking. Some folks swear by it which is okay if that is what you wanna do.(Me, I'd probably swear about it.) Just too restrictive for my personal tastes. To each her own though. If that is what you want , go for it.

Done it a few times,love it I *giggle*
    Merry

HRT since 2009

Still trying to keep the "BOYS" from popping out sideways....
    LOL
    Tamera

Banned Read only

tucking

try it when the pants ( tight and short) require it but most skirts dont require it. and if someone is staring at your crotch you have two options: flash them( easy in a skirt) ,or b*tch slap them into next week , that is if you feel uncomfortable being stared at.

Quote Originally Posted by rose382832 View Post
    try it when the pants ( tight and short) require it but most skirts dont require it. and if someone is staring at your crotch you have two options: flash them( easy in a skirt) ,or b*tch slap them into next week , that is if you feel uncomfortable being stared at.
    I'd prefer doing the latter Rose, kinda hard to hold back sometimes.Anyway, I do have an alternative to tucking for when I wear tight pants.

Smile First time tucking experience

Quote Originally Posted by Salandra View Post
    Most folks here know my feelings about tucking. Some folks swear by it which is okay if that is what you wanna do.(Me, I'd probably swear about it.) Just too restrictive for my personal tastes. To each her own though. If that is what you want , go for it.
    You are right again, Salandra. I know that at my age it's not that big a deal anymore haha

Rita

Well I do remember that hockey tape and hair are highly atracted to each other.. Which promped me to shave the next time.. And that when done corectly is painless and very comphy... Now the boys are trained that when ever I cross my legs they go into hiding... A protective measure I assume. Hehe.. And I find myself tucking even in male mode, without the need of tape or anything other than my male Hanes low-riser briefs... Lucky for my fem side my male side wasn't well endowed!! Does make my male slacks look and fit a lot nicer...

Nothing ruins the lines of a pretty dress like a lump in the wrong place!!! Lol

Love Karren
    Last edited by Karren H; 05-21-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    I never explained the procedure very well in my original posting. One thing to consider is that it gets easier not only with practice, but as the time your tuck increases. For a little extra warmth, I went to sleep last night tucked, wearing tights and leotard. The tape holding things in place is more comfortable for me than letting things drift around... It is especially more comfortable than relying on something tight that will either leave welts where the outer seems are of pinch that sensitive skin if it moves wrong.

Just a thought but I hate thinking when around CDs that him who should be tucked is not and there are dangly bits all over it makes me cringe its not fem [SIZE=4]AT All [/SIZE][SIZE=2]to not tuck, sorta thing that gives us the guy in skirt syndrome[/SIZE]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

there are some tricks :)

As everyone who has gone through this knows, there are some tricks to this trade. For example, it's much easier when the panties are smallish and cotton. The same thong our low-rise panty in a stretchy material just doesn't hold "him" where he belongs, and if "he" slides out, they "they" succumb to gravity.

Also, it's so much easier with low-rise tight jeans supporting the tuck. With both panties and jeans holding "him" where he belongs, one can easily stay tucked for the couple of hours between normal bathroom needs!

Lastly, often the first tuck is not the last (I tuck without any tape). It often takes two tuckings to get "him" used to the fact that we are "en femme". Usually after the second tuck there is no issue at all for as long as I want "him" tucked. Again, having "him" pulled back keeps "them" from falling easily!

good luck and don't give up after the first time in any one day's tucking. "He" will get the idea and stay put away!

tina

p.s. I'm not so small and I think that can be an advantage. I find it easier when there is something of significance to tuck!

no way, not doin it thought I might try it, read about it, ouch I'm "sensitive" so I'll pass

It amazes me that some don't tuck! I am in no way judging anyone I just love it so much I can't understand why you wouldn't want to.

At first it was scary, you hear about "body cavities" and such making it sound like a very technical thing, but it's not. The "cavities" are really too small to be called that, it's really more like tucking the boys behind your abdominal muscles. Then you tuck "him" away and all is well, no bulge and it's actually comfortable IF DONE RIGHT.

Better effort, 2nd time around

My second effort at tucking was vastly more successful than my first try. I worked out the technique of taping the scrotum once the testicles were inside. This is an important step as it creates a seal against gravity.

The feeling was certainly strange and novel and it was quite comfortable. It really improved the look of my knickers. I'll certainly be doing it again.

Getting the surgical tape off proved a bit tricky but a nice hot soapy shower made this task easier and I got to meet myself again. As a side observation, it's amazing how fast the hair regrows in the groin region.

This is almost worth a new thread.................... but for all the tuckers using the tape holding method to keep the outside bits on the inside, do you wax your testicles and groin region?

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post
    Just a thought but I hate thinking when around CDs that him who should be tucked is not and there are dangly bits all over it makes me cringe its not fem [SIZE=4]AT All [/SIZE][SIZE=2]to not tuck, sorta thing that gives us the guy in skirt syndrome[/SIZE]
    Maybe Toyah but I think that aside from "aesthetics"a lot of it depends on how much self confinence one has.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

easily practiced

Something I've not seen here (might have missed it but..) is that tucking can be practiced without coming near any clothes or tape or stuff, and it can be practiced often!

When lying in bed (which we all do about 1/3 of the day!) just get on your back, tuck the boys up, pull him down, and put your legs together to hold him. There's less of a gravity issue and no problem about quick release it you wish to.

Just a thought!

tina

[SIZE="3"]I tuck alot and haven't ever found the need for surgical tape I just send the boys packing and tuck my tale!! Helps if you wear a tight panty and if you want a panty liner, provides a good anchor for the little fella

Jennifer
    [/SIZE]
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyah View Post

I bought a stretch mini-skirt last week that was a few sizes too small for me. When I tried it on at home in tighty-whities, there was a veryobvious bulge up front. Later in the week when I actually dressed in it, I had on control top pantyhose, pulled up tight. I pulled up the skirt.... no bulge at all. The boys were invisible.

Some t-girls may be letting it all hang out, but it's not for lack of tucking. Maybe they like "guy in a skirt" syndrome.