Thread: Girls Nite Out

Girls Nite Out

Had a GREAT TIME with the girls. We had a girls nite out in Toledo. We started at Big Boy, then went Putt Putt Golfing, then to the Club, and then breakfeast at the Big Boy. Some of the girls came to all of the events some came to only part. Met a girl for her 1st ime out(Alanna) and her wife Tina. They had a good time. I have included some pictures, once again I don't know why BIG BOY IS SMILIN';Attachment 50225

Attachment 50226

Attachment 50227

Attachment 50228

Attachment 50229
    Last edited by Tamera; 08-14-2007 at 03:45 PM.
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

Tamera -- Looks and sound like all of you had a really fun girls night out. Did anyone win at putt-putt (miniature golf for us Easterners)? Didn't you girls take any pics? All I see are GG's. Thanks for sharing.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

We had 3 teams of 3 and 1 of 4 I beleive. The team I was in I got the highest score in both courses we played(but I guess its the lowest score that wins...oh well). They have some go karts we are going to try in September.
    LOL
    Tamera
    Please read this regarding personal information http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=main_rules#faq_personal_information

[SIZE="2"]"GENDER" is not whats between the "THIGHS", but whats between the "EARS".....[/SIZE]

You guys look good out there Tamera. So how are things for you girls at the R House Bar ? Are they accepting ? Equiring minds want to know.

Tamera, In the golfing pic, is that Glenda teeing off? If not, sure looks like her.

Jodi

hey - why wasn't I invited :->

Mitch

Jodi,

Yes that is Glenda, and Joy they are really accepting at the R-house we been going there since I joined the group about 7 months ago. And we did not get any negativity playing golf either. We are going on the GO Karts in September. We wanted to do them this time but ran out of time.

Even my dog, DUI(Dog Under the Influence) got into some pics.
    LOL
    Tamera

Sounds like a fun time and those are great pics sweetie. Lord y'all got a bunch of CDs in Toledo!!!! Thats a big crowd!

Hugs

Deidra

Deidra,
    It was a great time for more pics go to my yahoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamera View Post
    Jodi,

Yes that is Glenda, and Joy they are really accepting at the R-house we been going there since I joined the group about 7 months ago. And we did not get any negativity playing golf either. We are going on the GO Karts in September. We wanted to do them this time but ran out of time.

Even my dog, DUI(Dog Under the Influence) got into some pics.
    LOL
    Tamera
    Hi Tamera, Thanks. I was sure it was Glenda, but she has been known to change her hair color and hair style--does change her appearance. I've known Glenda and been out with her for the past 6 or 7 years.

Tell her I said "Hi".

Jodi

Quote Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
    Hi Tamera, Thanks. I was sure it was Glenda, but she has been known to change her hair color and hair style--does change her appearance. I've known Glenda and been out with her for the past 6 or 7 years.

Tell her I said "Hi".

Jodi
    Will Do,
    Glenda is a riot. We teamed up together for the golf.
    Tamera

Jodi? is this the Jodi from the Warren GNO's a few years back??? This is Ranae {Ranae & Arnita} from the other side of Ohio.

Oh Hi Tamera ,,, LOL sorry about your HIGH scores at the Putt-Putt.

Ranae

looks like you all had a good day out you all had a lot of fun hope i can meet up with you all one day

Quote Originally Posted by Ranae View Post
    Jodi? is this the Jodi from the Warren GNO's a few years back??? This is Ranae {Ranae & Arnita} from the other side of Ohio.

Oh Hi Tamera ,,, LOL sorry about your HIGH scores at the Putt-Putt.

Ranae
    Hi Ranae, Yes it is. I do remember you. Haven't been to Warren since the Queen closed

Jodi

Erica
    Oh my, I'm originally from Findlay, I think I recognize that putt putt course. That's so cool

--Erica
    I climbed the door and shut the stairs,
    Took off my prayers and said my shoes,
    Turned out the bed and climbed into the light,
    All because he kissed me goodnight!

Wow! You really know how to have fun. I would like to know if there are some girls in NY that would like to do a meeting like that.

I just want to be me! Carla2003's Avatar
    The uncharted backwaters of northeastern Ohio somewhere WAAAAAY east of Cleveland...

Still

[SIZE=3]I still sooo want that puppy purse...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]-Carla[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Sometimes I'm here, even when I'm not quite all there...[/SIZE]

Living and Enjoying Life Kristen Kelly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karla012006 View Post
    Wow! You really know how to have fun. I would like to know if there are some girls in NY that would like to do a meeting like that.
    [SIZE="3"]Karla NYC area here and always trying to get a group of girls out for a outing like this, with no luck, if you want to try put me on the list.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="3"]Life Begins When You Stop Worrying What Other People Think[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]
    Walk TALL SMILE and be CONFIDENT all will be OK
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]It's Brave to be Different, Be Brave Too, Accept Me for Who I am ![/SIZE]

I must be invisable in the pic...............
    Oh yeah I didnt go...............dang it maybe next one.

Carla,
    My puppy's name is DUI it stands for;
    "Dog Under the Influence"
    We also have a short video that Glenda did, its at;
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvCZQWSfNAI
    Hugs,
    Tamera

P.S. You have to go to Penny's and get your own doggie...

Wow you gals look like you had a great time. I'd love to get a group together and do that here in Maine. Any takers out there.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Wow! How fun!

Thanks for sharing....

Hugs.

SandyR
    Real Men can Cook in Heels...