Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some of my adventures: Hooters girl, wedding dress, Victoria's Secret, Prom dress..

I love Victoria's Secret

Some of my adventures: Hooters girl, wedding dress, Victoria's Secret, Prom dress..

I've been posting these over at the sissyschool.com message board, but thought I'd post them here also.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here though I have been reading here for a while. Through an act of luck due to an online purchase, I have met and now submitted myself to a Mistress who has assigned me some very humiliating tasks. She is giving me 30 days to complete as many of these tasks as i can, and she wants me to document everything here and to get advice from some of you girls (and dare i say Mistresses) who may have done some of these things. Mistress has told me that i must prove that i have accomplished these things through voice recordings, photos, and scans of receipts, etc. which i will post here.

Here are my 30 tasks:

1. Workout in glossy suntan pantyhose and slouch socks with pink leotard OR pink shorts and pink tank-top in a public gym.
    2. Buy complete cheerleader outfit and wear it in a shopping mall.
    3. Go to Starbucks in elegant evening clothes with heels with lots of glossy lipstick, order a TALL coffee, sit inside, and drink it all there before leaving.
    4. Try on at least 5 different bras in your size at Victoria's Secret.
    5. Get a salesperson to help you be tied in a corset at Fredericks of Hollywood.
    6. Buy a bra with cup size DD or bigger and some tight feminine top to wear with it. Fill the cups with pantyhose stuffed with birdseed, it and wear it through a mall.
    7. Get your photo taken at the mall in heels, embellished jeans, and a low-cut top without a wig or makeup of any kind.
    8. Get a massage. When on the table, leave on a pink bra, pink panties, and thigh-high stockings.
    9. Try on thigh-high boots. You will probably only find these at an adult fetish store. Be sure to wear a short skirt and pantyhose or fishnets to the store.
    10. Wear 40 pairs of pantyhose (rainbow colors) at the same time
    11. Go ice skating in a girls (womens') skirted uniform, tights, and skates, OR go roller skating in roller-derby girls' outfit
    12. Watch a movie in a theater en femme - during the middle of the movie, put on lipstick in bathroom from your purse, and if the theater sells pickles, buy one and suck it seductively through the entire movie. You must not eat the pickle until the credits start rolling and you must finish the pickle before you leave. Be sure to sit in the middle of the theater so people have to walk past you.
    13. Wear 1 entire lipstick followed by 1 entire lip gloss
    14. At a steakhouse, order a (large) salad for your meal. You will be wearing a cocktail dress, preferably red or black, with sequins, pantyhose, and heels. You are to ask for the wine menu, but then say you forgot you can't have anything alcoholic as you're pregnant. While waiting for your order, have baby names book or book for expectant mothers to read while waiting for your food.
    15. You are to buy some makeup, open and use some, then attempt to return it (used) saying you didn't like the shade
    16. Find a girl or group of girls in the food court of a mall. Offer to pay her to help you select some modern Junior fashion skirts, tops, and/or dresses.
    17. Try on 3 or more 1-piece swimsuits at a swimwear store
    18. Go swimming in your new swimsuit at a public pool or waterpark, ride a slide, surf the wavepool.
    19. Purchase a Hooters girl outfit. Eat at Hooters wearing your new Hooters uniform. You are to call them first to ask if they allow crossdressers to eat there, and then specifically ask if it's okay if you eat there wearing the Hooters uniform.
    20. Take a dance class where you will be wearing some type of female dance uniform - gymnastics or cheerleading classes are also okay.
    21. Go to a jewelry store in non-obvious girl jeans and top. Ask to see the engagement rings. Try on the most expensive diamond solitaire they have and then say "oh, my head's in the clouds. My boyfriend can't afford that." Then try on cheaper solitaires.
    22. Go to a maternity store. Tell them you are 4 mos pregnant and ask how products are sized. Register with the store for coupons. Try on at least 5 tops and buy at least 2.
    23. Go to a bridal store. Tell them you are engaged and would like to try on some wedding dresses. While there you are to register with them, try on at least 2 dresses complete with bra and petticoat, and veil or tiara.
    24. Similarly, try on a Quinceanera dress. Tell the salesperson how you never forgave your parents for not letting you celebrate your quinceanera when you were younger and now you are throwing your own party to celebrate your becoming a woman.
    25. Pretty soon, prom dresses will be on clearance. Try on at least 4 at a major department store. Purchase 1.
    26. Get your belly button pierced.
    27. Get a French pedicure with rhinestones or flower embellishments
    28. Go to a drug store while wearing your new maternity clothes. Ask for help finding something for your terrible morning sickness and for prenatal vitamins. Go to purchase something along with some maxi pads, but then tell the sales clerk "Oops! i don't need these - i'm so silly! i'm pregnant! No period for 5 more months!"
    29. Find out prices and call to get information on ALL of the following: Make it clear that you are getting this information for yourself.
    30. - breast pumps
    31. - estrogen replacement therapy after your menopause
    32. - an IUD
    33. - ultrasound and photography
    34. - breast cancer check/mammogram
    35. - pap smear
    36. - umbilical cord blood storage
    37. - bikini wax
    38. - clit piercing
    39. - makeover/facial
  2. Attend a community college or university class the first day of a summer term. Find a class that is very large. Hopefully when the professor calls roll some girl will not be there and s/he will repeat her name. If this happens, raise your hand frantically and shout "Oh, that's me! I'm here!"

Many of these depend on others who are doing their jobs, and are trying to make a living - which does not include playing into your fantasies. It isn't right to try to drag other people into something to get you off on....
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love Victoria's Secret
    I tried several places to get a cheerleader outfit. Mistress wanted me to buy one in a store, not online. So I tried 2 dance places (none available). The second one recommended a cheerleader supply store in another city, so I drove over there and went in. It was in an industrial area and I had trouble finding it. I went in and no one was there and I saw they had a small single rack with gymnastics wear and 2 cheerleader uniforms with some accessories on a shelf. I looked at the sizes in anticipation -- but sadly they were both way too small for me. An older lady came out and said "oh, I didn't hear you come in. Are you looking for something?" and raised an eyebrow. I told her that yes, I was looking for a cheerleader outfit for a "play." She nodded and smirked and said, "is it for you?" I nodded sheepishly. She told me they had to special order them and it would take about 2-4 weeks. I told her the play was next weekend and needed one sooner. She recommended I try a costume store. So I went there, they didn't have any. They said try an adult fetish store. So I went there, again, none. I did look to see if they had thigh-high boots there to complete assignment 9, but, no, they didn't (just knee-highs). The worker there was very attractive and she told me she had seen them at a place in the Asian Market district where she buys some of her outfits (turned out she was also a stripper). She gave me the address and off I went, but when I got there, they also didn't have any in my size. An Asian woman showed me a catalog and told me they could order 2 different ones but also it would take some time. I emailed Mistress and she told me I could do a school girl outfit instead of a cheerleader outfit. I had seen these at 2 places (adult fetish store and the Asian market store). So I went back to Encore in the Asian Market and bought my schoolgirl outfit. The lady would not let me try it on But it looked strecthy and it was size Large, so I took the gamble, and it worked, although the top was embarrasingly small and left most of my tummy bare.

Off to the mall! I drove up to the mall wearing my outfit. I wore white scrunch socks, women's tennis shoes, glossy suntan pantyhose, the green and red plaid miniskirt, ruffled white blouse, tie that matched the skirt, and bra with enhancers. I was very hesistant to go in the mall, so I tested the waters by taking a photo outside the mall, laying on a table outside the mall where no one was really around. I then walked over to the entrance where 2 girls who worked at the mall were smoking. They looked at me and one smiled, the other said "hi!" I said "hello," and started to nervously walk in. Then I stopped and asked them if they would take my picture as I was doing this for a dare. They said "Sure" and took it outside there. One said I shouldn't be so nervous because I looked great and the other said, "yeah! I'm jealous because you wear that skirt better than I could!" So I went in. It was busy and there was a worker in the mall sweeping around the entrance. I quickly snapped the picture of me in the mall and left to change tops. I decided to keep the skirt on because I liked it and had been complimented on it.

Assignment 2 completed.

See photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pinkpant...ey=KW8gCJ7u7F0

I love Victoria's Secret
    So I had to decide what to wear for evening clothes that a modern young woman would wear. I asked a salesperson at Dillards for her advice. She said mostly girls would wear a pair of dress jeans, and maybe a pretty top. She helped me select some Miss Me jeans that were stretchy and very close-fitting and a black blouse with beading. I wore a pair of silver sequinned heels to match the silver M on the back of the jeans, and Leggs Sheer Energy suntan pantyhose under the jeans.

Before entering, I reapplied my Maybelline Toasted Almond liptstick and applied over it LOTS of Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip gloss in "hot pants." My lips felt awesome, like they were dripping sex.

Again, I hesitantly went toward Starbucks. I set the camera on an outside table, set the timer to snap the first photo of me going in. I ordered my tall (though I wondered if possibly Mistress wanted me to buy the biggest coffee, the Venti) coffee. The salesgirl didn't bat an eyelash or make any comments on my outfit. It was moderately busy and some guys over at a table kept making glances at me. I went into the bathroom while my coffee was being made and took some pictures of my outfit. I then drank it all there loving how my lip gloss stained my coffee cup. It was very embarassing as customers came in and looked my way, and I tried to finish it fast but it was very hot and I didn't want to burn my tongue. I switched from a table to a more comfortable sofa, and just decided to revel in the humiliation. I relaxed and asked a cute worker who was clearing another table to take my picture which she did.

Assignment #3 complete

I love Victoria's Secret
    I was really looking forward to assignment #4 but wasn't sure I was going to be allowed to try on bras in the Victoria's Secret dressing room.

I went in and all the salesgirls were busy, so I looked at some of the bras. I had read online that they had some "bra trial boxes" and decided to ask if I could try them that way.

Finally I found an available salesgirl. She was a pretty Latina probably in her early 20s. I asked her if they still had the "bra trial boxes" and she said "yes, do you want to try some bras on?" without hesitating. Somewhat surprised, I said "can I?" She said "Of course. What size, and started walking toward the dressing room." I said "36B." She opened a drawer with tons of bras in it, all in my size. She asked "do you want to try them all on, or do you want to try a certain style?" I told her "I want to try push-ups and the new 100-way strapless convertible I saw your ad." She told me that they didn't have the new one yet in my size, but to check back in a few days, but that she recommended the Very Sexy Extreme Push Up the most, and selected that as well as 5 other push-ups.

She unlocked a dressing room and told me "have fun, and if you need anything, just press this light here and I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need, okay?"

I tried on 6 bras, taking pictures. One of the bras was missing the straps, and it didn't really work without them (I tried it). So, I decided to press the light/button and sure enough she came. I told her my dilemma almost forgetting I wasn't wearing my blouse. She looked at me in another bra and grinned. I'm sure I turned reddish. She apologized about the bra, "I'm so sorry I didn't even notice. I'll be right back!" And brought me another one with straps. This one turned out to be my favorite, and the one she recommended the most, the Very Sexy Extreme Push Up. It came with a pouch with different straps (clear ones I wore, regular inside as well as a backless strap). I couldn't believe I could have that much cleavage. I bought one of those bras and plan to buy more later.

Assignment 4 complete

I love Victoria's Secret
    I really thought this would be an easy assignment, especially since I own close to 100 pairs of pantyhose.

I tried hard to wear all 40 pairs of pantyhose, but I was barely able to tolerate 26 pairs. My toes were aching tremendously and I could barely bend my legs. I couldn't even stand up. See photos of my attempt. I will try again another day now that I know how it feels, maybe I can. I just knew about the 20th pair that there was no way I could wear 40. I imagined my Mistress pushing me to do it, then forcimg me to wear more and that's how I made it to what I thought was 25, but actually ended up being 26 (I miscounted somewhere). I will leave more room in the toes next time and maybe it won't be so bad.

Assignment 10 - incomplete

I love Victoria's Secret
    So I went to a swimsuit store in the mall. Again, I was doubting I would be allowed to try on lady's swimsuits there, but I had to try. A middle-aged woman greeted me asking if I was looking for a gift. I said, no, actually I was looking for a one-piece for myself. She said "oh" and came over to me. She asked what style I would like and I told her I wasn't sure. She asked, "something simple, something sexy, or something really girly?" and grinned. I told her, "I'm not sure, maybe I can try one of each?" She didn't say anything and walked over to a rack of blue one-pieces, said "Do you like this one? It's simple?" I said "yes." She asked what size. I said "probably size 12." She found a 12, put it in her arms, pointed out one of the mannequins in the window and said "is that one sexy enough?" It was a blue stringy one-piece with beads. I said "oh yes, I really like that one." She walked over to where they were and put one in her arms. She then walked over to the middle of the store and I followed her. She grabbed a floral one that was in a "slimming" area of the store and said "how's this for girly? It'll also help flatten that gut of yours." This was happening so fast, I just said "sure." She found my size then opened the dressing room, hung them in and said "Go ahead, but be sure to leave your panties on underneath" and actually chuckled.

I went in and snapped photos of the 3 suits.

Assignment 17 complete!

I love Victoria's Secret
    This assignment was definitely in my "most humilating" category (along with #11, 12, and 18). But it also seemed like it would require the most time so I started it first. I figured if I went through the trouble (and expense) of actually getting a Hooters outfit, I would be more likely to go through with it.

I knew I could buy an outfit on eBay, but again, Mistress wanted me to try to get one from a Hooters. I went to eat at Hooters in drab and asked the girl if I could buy an outfit. She said "no, we don't sell them, I'm sorry." I asked where she bought her pantyhose and what brand they were, she said "we buy them here in a vending machine. I'm not sure what brand they are." I asked if anyone could use the vending machine. She said no, it was in their break room. She said she could buy me some for me if I wanted and that they were $5. I gave her a $10 and asked for 2. She told me there were in 4 sizes. I asked for the third biggest. She brought me them. I tipped her well.

Same Hooters, different time, different waitress. "Oh, you want one for Halloween? Or..." (she realized it couldn't be for Halloween as it's May, LOL.) "I'm not sure if we can sell them, let me ask." Nope.

Different Hooters, different city, "No, we don't sell them to the public."

Another Hooters, same day, ordered dessert. "Well, only Hooters girls can buy them, but I can buy one for you if you really want one." Success! I ended up getting a white lycra top, orange shorts, scrunch socks, and pantyhose (again). I tipped her well and sweet-talked her into giving me an extra one of her name tags.

In my haste and excitement, when I got to the car, I realized I had no idea what size she got for me. She must have assumed it was for a girlfriend because I ended up with an XS top and an XS pair of shorts I thought there was no way I would fit in these. Fortunately for me, I was wrong! They did fit! I couldn't believe it, but they fit. The top was very stretchy and was very very tight but I didn't care. I had my full Hooters girl outfit!

Mistress asked me to call first, so I did. I asked if they allowed crossdressers to eat there. The girl said, "No, we don't serve crawfish anymore." I said "no, I was wondering if you allow crossdressers to eat there." She said, "oh, sure, I mean, everyone's welcome here. We don't discriminate." I asked "Even if I was wearing a Hooters girl outfit, would that be okay?" She said "That would be interesting." I said "Okay, see you in a bit."

Going to Hooters in my outfit was going to be very humiliating, especially since they knew already that some guy was coming in dressed like a Hooters girl. I went in, and it was very crowded. They were actually assigning tables (which is rare) and I had to wait while some guys actually pointed and laughed. I got seated at a booth and several Hooters girls walked by with different looks, some smiling. One said "You must have been the one who called me. You are very brave!" My waitress said "hi, Nikki, huh?" (reading my nametag). I nodded. She said, "Don't worry, you fit right in here with us." I laughed. I ordered cheese quesadillas. It took over 20 minutes for them to come. I asked Jenni (my waitress) if she would take my picture and she did. I asked if I could take one with her, she said "I have to clean some tables, but in a little bit I will, okay?" A very pretty blonde Hooters girl came and sat opposite from me in my booth and asked if she could take my picture with all the Hooters girls. I asked what they would do with the picture and she said "Oh, probably frame it and put it up somewhere." I declined and she tried to coerce me, but I really didn't want to be framed on the wall like this! She said "Well, you are very brave for doing this. I hope you win whatever you're getting for this dare." Jenni came back and asked a customer to take our picture which he did. On my way out, another Hooters girl stopped me and asked if she could take a picture of us on her cell phone just for her. She promised not to hang it in the store, so we took one and I took one with my camera (which came out a little blurry).

All in all this was a very humiliating but also very fun and exciting assignment. I still can't really believe I did it -- it's almost like a dream.

Assignment 19 complete!

See more photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pinkpant...ey=KW8gCJ7u7F0

I love Victoria's Secret
    I went into Zales wearing a paiir of tight blue Silver jeans that were plain along with a light blue and white cotton blouse. I wore a bra with no enhancers so it was barely noticable. I was greeted by an woman probably in her 60s and told her I was looking for engagement rings. She smiled and said "Oh how wonderful, who's the lucky girl?" I smiled and told her, "Well, I am." She said "What do you mean?" I didn't know what to say, but fortunately she said "Oh of course. So you are looking for solitaires?" I told her that I was and she met me at another counter. She showed me the different cuts, shapes: princess, round, marquis, square. I asked to try on most expensive one in the case. It was a 1 carat for $2499. (This was an outlet store). She let me try it. It didn't fit my ring finger. She said "it's a size 7. All our rings in the glass are size 7, try it on your pinky." So I did. I decided to have fun. I said "oh, it's so pretty! I'll be the envy of every girl in town." She laughed (perhaps nervously). I then said, "oh, you know, my head's in the clouds. My boyfriend can't afford that. He's a musician and they just don't get paid what they deserve, but you know what they say about musicians in bed." And we both laughed. This time she laughed longer. I then asked to try on the cheaper solitaires. I pretended I was really getting married and settled on 2 that I really liked in the $999 price. I asked if I could take a picture of the 2 so that "Sven" and I could decide which to buy. She said, "I'm not supposed to let you, but I will look the other way for a minute." She did and I took a quick picture.

Assignment 21 complete!

I love Victoria's Secret
    Of all my assignment so far, this has been the most fun!

I went into David's Bridal in girly short-shorts with embellished sequins, hose, bra, and blouse, was greeted immediately at the door by a salesperson. She said "Hi, how can I help you." I told her I was engaged and was looking for a wedding dress. Surprisingly, it was not very embarassing to admit this despite a few other customers (and salespeople) within earshot. She said, "Congratulations, have a seat." She asked me when the wedding was. I told her "Probably sometime in September." She asked if I wanted white or ivory. I told her "White" She asked if I wanted traditional or contemporary. I told her traditional. She showed me a catalog of dresses and got an idea for what I liked. She said they could order them and they would be in by September. I asked her if I could see what they had in the store and maybe try on a few. She said "of course you can! What size are you?" I told her "13, I think." She said that the dresses were size Misses and Womens, so I would be a 14 in Misses. She showed me the 14s and I selected 2 I really liked and she came back to me and said "Are you still looking, or are you ready for a room?" I told her I was ready to try them on. She lead me to a fitting room, and asked me what bra size I needed. I told her 36B. She hung the dresses outside the room and opened the door to it. She said, "Oh, we need to find your shoes. What size?" I told her 10. She told me to find a pair or two while she got my slip. I found a pair with a medium clear heel, open-toes, with big white bows on them. She returned with the slip. I asked her if that was also called a petticoat. She said, "yes! Most girls don't know what a petticoat is, so we just call them slips." She walked me back to the room she had opened, put the petticoat in, handed me the bra, and instructed me: "Okay, here's what you do, first, out on the shoes. Then the slip, because otherwise it's too hard to find your shoes cause you won't see your feet easily. The slip goes up to here..." and she pointed to a spot between my belly button and my breasts, "...and it zips in back. Then put on your bra. If you need another size, let me know because these run small. Then come on out and I'll help you into your dress. I closed the door, did as she instructed me, put on the shoes, the petticoat, the bra...didn't fit. Unsure, I took it off, put my blouse back on (without my bra), and stepped half-way out wearing the shoes, petticoat, and blouse still calling for Harmony. Another girl came and said "do you need a different size?" I told "yes, let me try the 38B." She brought it to me. Back inside, the 38B fit.

Again unsure, because the dress was outside the room hanging and I was inside wearing only the heels, petticoat, and bra, I decided I guess I was supposed to go out like this. I was completely covered, so I sheepishly did. No one was outside, so I got the dress, and put it inside and wore the first one. I snapped a picture. It didn't fit, it wouldn't zip in the back all the way. I stepped out loving the feeling of the dress and petticoat and the weight of the dress. Harmony said, "oh, you got it on all by yourself?" I told her I wasn't sure of the size. She tried to zip it and said, "You probably need a 14W, but do you like this dress? Take a look at yourself, you look beautiful." I did like it. She said "I'll go get you the other dress in a 14W so we can check sizing, okay?" She did. She helped me into it which was very enjoyable. It fit perfectly. She showed me some different sleeves and I selected some dainty ones. She asked me if I was going to wear a veil or tiara. I told her I wasn't sure, but wanted to see them. We tried a veil, but they didn't stick in my hair too well so we selected a gorgeous tiara. I felt like a princess when she placed it on my head. I looked at myself in the mirror and was enamored. I couldn't believe I was doing this and I felt so completely comfortable. I was unaware of other salespeople looking at me and smiling and other customers pretending not to notice. She encouraged me to walk up and down the hallway to make sure I liked how it felt and that I could dance in it. She showed me how to bundle up the train in back. I let it down and walked up and down reveling in the swishy sounds and the feeling of my stockinged legs against the soft petticoat and the gleaming tiara on my head as I watched myself in the mirrors.

I asked her to take a picture of me and she did. I changed back into my shorts and blouse, repacked the shoes and bra, thanked her and she gave me her card and told me about their sale ($50 off the dress, 15% off accessories if I buy by May 21). I registered with them and we talked briefly about my "wedding plans."

Assignment 23 complete!

You're apparently into humiliation, and the fact that your humiliation method of choice is enforced crossdressing doesn't mean that these postings of yours are appropriate here, in my opinion.

Did you even bother to look around here before posting?

Carol
    My name is Carol.

You have quite a list

Hi Hon,
    I would like to say that as far as #7, go to Glamour Shots. The people there are friendly, and do not make fun of you.
    For #9, I have gone into stores as a male and tried on boots. Most of the sales people do not care if they know you are serious about buying a pair. I have also gone dressed, and had no trouble.
    For#16, I am no young girl, but I would like to try asking young girls to help me. I also had the experience of asking clerks to help.
    For#4, I did not go to VS, but I did go to a large dept. store and asked the clerk for help.
    For#19, I went into a restaurant, but it was Halloween, and asked if I could eat in drag. I told them I was to eat my meal in drag, get a receipt, and my girlfriend would pay for it. No problem.
    For #23, I was IN HEAVEN! I tried to get the sales people to allow me to try on gowns while I was there. They didn't mind, but the manager was against it. It would hurt business if a customer saw me trying on a gown, and I had no place to do it. I went to David's and J.C. Penny's. I solved the problem and bought them through the catalog. I also got around it by going to a second hand store. I tried on the gowns in the fitting room and came out and asked for advise, help, etc. I LOVED IT!
    For#25, the same as above.
    I hope that I have given you some help. I had such a great time when I did all this. It was such fun.
    You have made a choice of a mistress to lead you. If you follow these tasks, you should be ready to be a "lady"!

I can't stand reading this stuff...I hate to be judgemental...but we all complain about people not accepting Crossdressers and then we are subject to read this junk about you wearing a DD bra through the mall..or wearing a Hooters uniform...you should be ashamed. I know there are ohters that agree and we as a community should start ostricizing these people. Regards,Ashley
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-20-2007 at 08:44 PM. Reason: removed inflammatory word

Gold Member
    Good grief what a strange post, what won't your Mistress let you show your face on a CD site? and you just come on to the site and start with this kind of thread, god there must be some wheres else you can post this junk.

er i think you are at the wrong web site
    Last edited by MJ; 05-20-2007 at 08:40 PM.

Is this like a frat thing?

I don't think that it belongs here at all.

We are serious about this kind of thing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This community is made up of a whole lot of different people with different desires, different motivations, and different perspectives. Let's respect those who are not the same as we are, if for no other reason than it is our differences that make the forum (as well as the world as a whole) interesting. After all, this place would be awful boring if everyone shared the same stories all the time.

So, to make it short and sweet, let's have a little tolerance and respect for one another.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Far be it from me to judge other people's personal tastes. Into public humiliation? OK. Your humiliation is to manifest itself through crossdressing? Your business.

On the other hand, this forum is by and large for and about people learning to claim - and demand - their dignity and self-respect as crossdressers notwithstanding horrible social pressures and taboos that would leave us closeted, ostracized or worse. If you had troubled yourself to do some reading here, you probably would have learned that making a public joke of crossdressing would rub most of the people here the wrong way.

Oh...and if item number 31 on your list was "brag to a bunch of crossdressers about public activities that would make it harder for the rest of them to gain honest acceptance", then well done and you and your mistress should both jump in a lake.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

It sure looks like this was just a frat prank to me!

Can anyone close this and barr them!

If it was serious they would have shown their face!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[quote=pinkpantyhose;870866]I was really looking forward to assignment #4 but wasn't sure I was going to be allowed to try on bras in the Victoria's Secret dressing room.

I went in and all the salesgirls were busy, so I looked at some of the bras. I had read online that they had some "bra trial boxes" and decided to ask if I could try them that way.

Finally I found an available salesgirl. She was a pretty Latina probably in her early 20s. I asked her if they still had the "bra trial boxes" and she said "yes, do you want to try some bras on?" without hesitating. Somewhat surprised, I said "can I?" She said "Of course. What size, and started walking toward the dressing room." I said "36B." She opened a drawer with tons of bras in it, all in my size. She asked "do you want to try them all on, or do you want to try a certain style?" I told her "I want to try push-ups and the new 100-way strapless convertible I saw your ad." She told me that they didn't have the new one yet in my size, but to check back in a few days, but that she recommended the Very Sexy Extreme Push Up the most, and selected that as well as 5 other push-ups.

She unlocked a dressing room and told me "have fun, and if you need anything, just press this light here and I'll be happy to help you with whatever you need, okay?"

I tried on 6 bras, taking pictures. One of the bras was missing the straps, and it didn't really work without them (I tried it). So, I decided to press the light/button and sure enough she came. I told her my dilemma almost forgetting I wasn't wearing my blouse. She looked at me in another bra and grinned. I'm sure I turned reddish. She apologized about the bra, "I'm so sorry I didn't even notice. I'll be right back!" And brought me another one with straps. This one turned out to be my favorite, and the one she recommended the most, the Very Sexy Extreme Push Up. It came with a pouch with different straps (clear ones I wore, regular inside as well as a backless strap). I couldn't believe I could have that much cleavage. I bought one of those bras and plan to buy more later.

Assignment 4 complete

Sorry hairy [SIZE=4]armpits EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW[/SIZE]

Thumbs down UMMM, No Thanks, Hon.

Please go back to SissyPants or SissySchool, whatever.

Thats NOT who we are in this forum.

I personally am repulsed by your post, even the little that I read.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Seville[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Actually we should thank them.........

We all need to flame on a prankster once in a while... Let off a little steam...

Check their on-line status... They're gone! (Thank GOD!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have to say that I am very sad to see the intolerance being shown here.

Can I identify with the author of this thread? No.
    Do I find this whole humiliation thing disturbing and insulting to other crossdressers? Yes

BUT -- there are no rules being broken here and..., well, let's just say that to each their own, huh?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Really we should all shut up.... This is exactly the reaction that HE wants.
    Last edited by Sharon; 05-20-2007 at 08:59 PM. Reason: removed quote that the poster deleted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pseudo right....

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    I have to say that I am very sad to see the intolerance being shown here.

Can I identify with the author of this thread? No.
    Do I find this whole humiliation thing disturbing and insulting to other crossdressers? Yes

BUT -- there are no rules being broken here and..., well, let's just say that to each their own, huh?

I understand your feelings, but on the otherhand people like this set us back...imagine some of the poor girls that were tolerent but were probabaly pretty skeeved out afterwards... the one thing I like about this site is the dignity the girls show in their dressing; being a part of it has helped me to become a better girl and be more responsible for the community. Regards, Ash

• Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast