Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Some of my adventures: Hooters girl, wedding dress, Victoria's Secret, Prom dress..

Please Continue

I for one liked this thread? Please continue to post your assignments. Some people don't realize that Crossdressing takes on all forms and affects people differently.

Just another few thoughts from me. Like a lot of us i thought i understood this thread but there was so much of i just hadnt grasped it all because there was such a lot to read. The depth of analysis here does us all credit - family dont always agree about everything but its great to arrive at a consensus!

thoughts on dom/sub relationships. Mine was non-sexual, mistress is married and so am i. she gets a real buzz out of crossdressing (the first GG I ever met who did), built up my self confidence with the games we played and brought me to this place. Everything we did was neither tasteless nor seedy and had the effect of enhancing my marriage by allowing me to be who i was intended to be and giving birth to mitch. The relationship was mutually closed down because it became inappropriate for me to be seeing another woman, in whatever circumstances, behind my wifes back.

At no time did i have to comply with her instructions. i did so because i wanted to and i could have stopped at any time. some of the activities (I wont tell) were extreme and rattled my cage a lot. Pink, I think is fantastic. By the time she has gone through that list, she will have no inhibitions left whatsoever and i totally admire the cheerful and humorous ways she has gone about those tasks and her infectious willingness to share them with us,

mitch

Yes, but that was my whole point. Everybody that Crossdresses does it for thier own reasons, and it is not always the same as yours.

I love to dress, but I also like it when my wife actually puts me in an outfit, and makes sure I don't remove it, until she does.

It adds a whole new dimension, and for me more intense sex.

I love Victoria's Secret
    I went to Lady Footlocker to purchase an outfit. I already had the shoes from my Hooters girl assignment and the slouch socks from there also. I also had the glossy suntan pantyhose, so I just needed the leotard or shorts and tank.

I was greeted by the salesgirl who said "nice outfit!" I was wearing a blue stretch tank top, bra, miniskirt, suntan pantyhose and black 4" heels. I said "Thanks!" and began looking. They don't carry leotards, and they only had 1 option for shorts in pink. So I found my size as well as the matching tanktop and asked to try them on. "Sure hun, right over here." They fit fine though the tank top was a bit small, but all the more humiliating I guess. I purchased them.

Going to the gym like this was going to be super humiliating. I would have to show my membership card, so I decided to go in drab and change in the locker room. I don't know why I thought that would be less humiliating than going in already dressed, but....

I went in, got to the locker room. I was already wearing my panties and pantyhose underneath my jeans. Of couse I used the mens' locker room and there were half-naked guys and guys showering all around me. I wanted to get out of there as quickly as I could, so I took off my shoes, threw off my jeans, yanked on the shorts, threw the jeans in a locker, took off my t-shirt, thew on the tank which took too long because it was so tight, and put in my enhancers. The tank had a built-in bra. The 2 guys in that section of the locker room (an older guy and a Hispanic guy) left as I was changing. I guess they didn't want to watch. So I decided to snap a quick picture there.

Off I went. Leaving the locker room was a relief, but then I was out in the very open gym with no place to hide. I just relaxed and got on an exercise bike near a pretty girl. She looked at me, grinned, and then ignored me while I worked out. I snapped a couple more pictures before going back to the locker room and just putting my jeans over my shorts and shirt over the tank top. No one said anything positive or negative my whole time there.

Assignment 1 complete

See more photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/pinkpant...ey=KW8gCJ7u7F0

I love Victoria's Secret
    This was a very fun assignment. Having had success in the mall before in a schoolgirl outfit, I decided to wear a blue jean stretch miniskirt, suntan pantyhose, 4" black heels, and a blue stretch tank that shows some cleavage with my new VS bra.

I went to Fredericks and went to a rack with corsets. A very pretty Latina approached me and said "You look like you're looking for something very specific." I said "Yes, hi, I'm looking for a corset, but it has to the kind that laces up in back." All I was seeing were the non-lace-up ones. She said, "Oh, okay, over here..." and we walked to the middle of the store with another rack. "This is the dream corset. What size?" "36B." She grabbed a red one. "This would look pretty with your skintone, what color do you like?" "I love the pink." "Nice choice. Now I recommend you try these on because you want to make sure it gives you the hourglass figure you're looking for." "Oh great" I said. She was still holding the red one too. She said "Right this way" and walked to the dressing room. "Okay, have you ever worn one of these before?" I had, many times, but decided to play dumb. "No." "Okay, well, let me untie these laces." She did. "Okay, they hook in front here and laces go in back. Once you've got it hooked in front, call me, I'm Marisela, and I'll come and tie you in back, okay?" "Great!" I couldn't believe my luck. She totally offered to do what Mistress ordered me to do.

I did as she said, snapped a few "before" pictures, and then called her over. She ran back to me from the front. "Now, hold your breath so you can still breathe after I lace this. It's going to feel tight but it's supposed to, okay?" Okay. She laced the top first, then the bottom. I had to be careful to keep my balance. We made small talk -- she asked if was going to a party this weekend. She was very nice and genuine.

After she laced me, she said I had a very pretty hourglass figure and told me how to take it off. I snapped a couple "after" pictures.

Assignment 5 complete!

I love Victoria's Secret
    First, I had to find a 36DD or bigger bra. I wanted to go for the biggest I could find. I found some DD's in JC Penney, Kohls, Victoria's Secret, and Fredericks, but had trouble finding a DDD, E, F, or G. I was told by the salesgirl in JC Penney to try Lane Bryant. So I did. They had a couple 36E's in stock, but told me there that they don't have 36F or G in stock but I could order them online. Then the girl whispered "But they do stock them at Dillards."

Off to Dillards. They had a couple options in 36G! I bought one.

I had no idea how much bird seed to use, so I bought 2 2lb boxes. I ended up using 1 entire 2lb box for each breast. It's incredible having your chest 4lbs heavier and so so bouncy. It felt great. I had also never seen a bra with 4 eye-hooks in back. 1, 2, and 3 were all I had seen.

I found a stretch tank top I had that worked with the stuffed bra. I was somewhat surprised that it stretched that much.

Walking through the mall was going to be fun and humiliating. I have hugely noticeable breasts that were bouncing everywhere, especially in the 4" heels I was wearing. I walked through JCPenney, back to Lane Bryant, and to the food court area. People definitely noticed, some laughed, some pointed, most just ignored me or grinned.

Assignment 6 complete!

Silver Member
    the pink corset complements you nicely and really gives you that desirable hourglass shape---you should wear it under most if not all of your outfits, in addition to just itself. I also really liked the wedding/prom gown in the first group of photos---
    Last edited by MsJanessa; 06-01-2007 at 12:08 PM.
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

I love Victoria's Secret
    Another very fun assignment!

I went to a "Motherhood Maternity" store in the mall. I had never been to a maternity store and didn't know what to expect. I looked around and saw lots of different sections from lingerie to nursing to baby bottles and breast pumps to tops, pants, and dresses. Remembering the task was to try on tops and find out how things are sized, I went to the girl at the counter and said "Hi, how are you?" "Good, how can I help you?" "I am 4 months pregnant and I'm starting to show a little bit, so I need to buy a whole new wardrobe for the next 5 months, but this is my first pregnancy and I have no idea how your products are sized." She grinned. "Congratulations! Well, it's really easy. You just buy whatever your pre-preganancy size is." I asked "Oh, okay, but juniors, misses, womens...?" "Misses or womens" she said.

I began looking at the tops, found a few I liked in my size. I asked to try them on. She said I could try on only 3 things at once. I took 3 to the dressing room and she told me that I could use the pillow in there to see how they fit as my baby grew bigger. She was having fun with this. So was I. She closed the curtain behind me and I tried on the tops with and without the pillow, snapping pictures of each.

I then tried on a few others, 2 of those I bought and will show in another assignment.

I proceeded to purchase my blouses. She asked if I would like to register and if I did she would give me a free gift. I said "Sure!" She took down my name, address, phone number, and asked "What's your due date?" I had already prepared for this, and told her "October 28th. I got pregnant on my boyfriend's birthday. The only time I let him not use a condom, and well..." She laughed loudly. She asked if I was planning on breast feeding. I told her "Absolutely." "Good, breast milk is best for your baby." She wrapped my purchases in tissue, had me initial that they were non-returnable, and gave me my purchases in a bag. She told me to be sure and come back and "if you need any advice on things like breast pumps and nursing bras, I'm your girl." She said that loudly enough so some other customers in the store could hear. I decided she was probably enjoying trying to humiliate me. I was loving it though.

Assignment 22 complete!

I love Victoria's Secret
    I had some trouble with this assignment. Apparently most all Hispanic 14 and 15 year old girls are size 1-7. I tried 3 stores. Finally, the biggest store had some size 13s, but they were not as pretty and poofy as the smaller sized dresses.

Maria, an older Latina woman was my helper at this store. She wasn't very talkative, but I don't think she spoke much English. I told her "I'm looking for a quinceanera dress." "For you daughter?" "Oh no, it's for me. I never forgave my parents for not letting me celebrate me quinceanera, so now I'm having my own quinceanera to celebrate me becoming a woman." She walked over. I'm not sure she understood what I was asking. She showed me where the dresses were. They were on racks by size. I told her I needed bigger, size 14. She said "Oh, size 14, no. 13." She showed me a small section with some size 13s. I slected 2 dresses. "Can I try these on?" She looked puzzled, then said "Oh, for you? Okay." She walked me to the dressing room.

I tried on the 2 dresses, snapping pictures. Neither one fit too well and they were pretty tight, but it was fun trying them on. I felt like a princess.

Assignment 24 complete!

Silver Member
    Actually it looks like it fits fine
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 06-01-2007 at 02:34 PM. Reason: No need to quote the whole bloody post for 7 words.....
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

What a gorgeous dress!

I bet you did feel like a princess. You look like one!

You look good in pink.
    "I dwell in possibility."

"Say what you want and be who you are, because those who matter don't mind, and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."
    George Bernard Shaw

This is definately out of the norm. However, we are all very much out of the norm. So, I think ,,,, yes, a little tolerance. Just my opinion. Lydia

Fascinating

As somone who recently met a Domme Mistress on line, I found Pink's story fascinating.
    I just hope my mistress never sees the 30 item list!!! I will probably never meet mine, but she has been very supportive and actually helped me progress as a crossdresser. My tasks are very private and very x rated.
    I also realized I could not stay married and in the closet with a SO any longer. I moved across the country, started the divorce process (there were other issues as well), and basically started a whole new life.
    I also met a wonderful GG who is supportive, encouraging, and a great person to be with. We met here at crossdressers.com. I started going out in public EN FEMME, and get kind of a perverse thrill from "freaking out the SQUARES".
    As for the persons who were "offended"...it seems that they read every word. GET OVER IT. No one is forcing you to read Pink's story. IMHO, there are far too many people easily "offended" by just about everything.
    I am offended by: country music, MTV, American Idol, and a lot of other things that a majority of people seem to enjoy. I just ignore stuff I don't like, and try to support things I do like.
    I personally can't wait to hear how this story ends.
    Just my 2 cents.

I admire your courage. Did you go in drab or en fem?
    Tonya
    Last edited by Sharon; 06-02-2007 at 10:45 AM. Reason: gads, why such a long post to quote for such a reply?

I love Victoria's Secret
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya50 View Post
    I admire your courage. Did you go in drab or en fem?
    Tonya
    Thanks... to almost everywhere I went en femme. The gym I think was the only exception.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch23 View Post

At no time did i have to comply with her instructions. i did so because i wanted to and i could have stopped at any time. some of the activities (I wont tell) were extreme and rattled my cage a lot.
    mitch

Tell, tell....

Banned Read only
    I just remembered something. Years ago my Dad and some collegues were sent to college by his employer. One of the classes was for public speaking. And one of the exercises to break down the fear of speaking in front of an audience was to stand up in front of the class and speak in an effeminate voice. These were WWII guys, and they were in a macho profession. It must have been huge for them to take that step and deal with the embarrassment.

Sounds kinda familiar.

Irony

Pink, keep doing your thing. I find it Ironic that pink found more rejection and humiliation from this forum initially than from her CDing in public.

There is something to be learned there about all of this.
    - "Dakota"

shame about your sunburnt face though ....

Mitch

Pink, Time for an update!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    This community is made up of a whole lot of different people with different desires, different motivations, and different perspectives. Let's respect those who are not the same as we are, if for no other reason than it is our differences that make the forum (as well as the world as a whole) interesting. After all, this place would be awful boring if everyone shared the same stories all the time.

So, to make it short and sweet, let's have a little tolerance and respect for one another.
    Lets try an analogy.

Here is this... person, who gets these assignments to appear in public as an object of ridicule because he is a cross dresser or is cross dressed -- and you say that's OK. But tell me, how is that different from, say an African-American going out an appearing as "Buckwheat", "Rochester" or in black-face? He may get his jollies by doing so, but it certainly reflects badly on others. Wouldn't one say that was reprehensible behavior not to be condoned?

Regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
    --Susan B. Anthony

I do not see this as making the rest of us look bad at all. It is simply self expression but I am a firm believer that the only person that makes me look bad is me. At least pink is open and honest about his activities alot of posters here that hide their behavior from their spouses and were not honset in the beginning.

What is ink doing that s so wrong? The attention that is recieved by him is his attention and does not reflect on you. To me it is vain to think that you are going to be affected by everyone that chooses to express themselves differently. I think that in our quest for acceptance how can we expect the general public to accept us when we cannot accept each other? So pink is doing assignments some of us would not if I do not want to be judged maybe I should not be so judgemental If I want to be accepted maybe I should be accepting.

Most everyone that has condemned pink would be furious if they were called out like that or told that their behavior was reprehensable, think about it to the general population crossdressing is reprehensable behavior and yet we post and whine about being treated bad for simply expressing ourselves. Well Pink is doing just that expressing himself and I for one say if you do not like it fine but do what you want the rest of the public to do with you dislike it in silence!

Some of the assignments are too over the top for me but I am going to do alot of them myself simply to boost my own confidence and get over my fear of riducle by just taking it. The continued lack of acceptance by those that should be accepting makes me so furious. And the analogy that you used is flawed because black people have dressed as buckwheat (Eddie Murphy) and they can laugh at themselves. I guess we are too serious for that huh? Keep it up pink and I too will be posting my adventures soon enough,

Quote Originally Posted by Christina Nicole View Post
    Lets try an analogy.

Here is this... person, who gets these assignments to appear in public as an object of ridicule because he is a cross dresser or is cross dressed -- and you say that's OK. But tell me, how is that different from, say an African-American going out an appearing as "Buckwheat", "Rochester" or in black-face? He may get his jollies by doing so, but it certainly reflects badly on others. Wouldn't one say that was reprehensible behavior not to be condoned?

Regards,
    Christina Nicole
    Eddie Murphy did a number of Buckwheat imitations on Saturday Night Live about 15-20 years ago, and I, along with millions of other people, thought it was hilarious, and not poking fun at the African American people at all.

Lighten up, not every person who enjoys putting on clothing associated with the other sex has the same standards you do.

And one more thing -- I will protect the rights of any member here who abides by the rules of the forum, whether or not I appreciate what they do or whether I find them embarrassing to you, me, or transgendered people everywhere.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

i think to each there own, and should be the case for everybody,

What if everyone that had dressing desires did just what pinky has the guts to do, woman had to do this in order to be able to ware pants!!! force the public to accept it!!! May well be the only way cross dressing will ever be accepted, and not ridiculed in public, wow, what a dream