Page 25 of 66 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

What a good job of explaining the tuck, once you do it you will see the difference between a tuck and a gaf...

hey

this sounds difficult im new
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 09-06-2010 at 04:05 AM. Reason: please do not quote first posts.

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    If you are standing, the boys go straight north between the pelvis and the musculature in front of the pelvis. For many there is a bit of a depression in the pelvis there so when you tuck the skin is pulled a bit tight and held there. That's why a tight pair of panties and jeans well hold everything in place. For those without that bit of depression in the front of the pelvis and/or for those with bigger boys, they will make a bit of a bump until they get used to being pressed a bit by the panties and/or jeans.

tina
    I just tried this, and it works great! For years, I have been tucking everything under. This method results in a much smaller bulge and makes walking so much more natural. Thanks!

Silver Member
    Has anyone tried to tuck after a hernia repair? I couldn"t try before and wonder if it may work or not. Thanks, Sara

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    You're so welcome Marilyn! And the more you do it the easier it gets. For me it doesn't take 10 seconds anymore!

tina

I think I have the tuck down, but I find it hard to cross my legs without damaging whats been tucked away. Am I doing something wrong or is this a ballet that needs more rehearsal.

Doesn't get out much. sandcastle's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Colleentg;954764]
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    "Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

Yes, pinching the tubes (or the blood vessels) is dangerous! :nono: I know. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis, an infection in my testicle, caused by tucking too tightly and/or prolonged periods! If you want to know what the pain feels like, it's like the pain of being kicked in the jewels - only continuously! I was prescribed Hydrocodone for pain and Ciprofloxacin for the infection. I missed several days of work, then put on light duty for over one month. The pain is also associated with having a rupture; lifting, walking, climbing stairs, and bending over is very limited.

I'm sure only a few of you will heed this warning, don't ever say it won't happen to you, it just could! It did to me, after many years of tucking!
    I've had Epididymitis too - yes very painful. Long time ago, but I don't think it was to do with tucking. They did an exploratory op to check nothing was twisted, and then just gave me antibiotics.

I still have some pain following tucking, so I hope they didn't put any stitches in to keep things 'in place'.
    Sandcastle is a bit buried.

thanks for some new advice hun

I have read a bunch of this thread, and I'm pretty sure I'm going about it correctly. My guys seem to find a spot more under the skin than in the pelvis, but up infront of my lower abdomen. So I have two smaller buldges up front with my rockstar back under my perinium. I came home for lunch today, so I'm gonna switch to my tighter undies and stay tucked the rest of the day. Thanks for all the good info!

Well after reading through this very informative thread there is just one suggestion I would like to make which makes tucking and excess skin much less of a problem. Years back while trying to dress on a particularly hot summer day that I was having difficulty getting my "jewels" in place and dealing with the excess skin. I remembered that swimming in cold water made everything shrink up and get tight so....a few minutes later I had my entire package cooling in a tumber filled with ice water. In less than a minute or two all the excess skin had tightened up and getting the jewels in postion and staying in postion was a breeze! For those of you struggling with this I would suggest this approach as it makes everything just a tad easier when things are a little smaller!

Best wishes to you all,

Trisha

My little guy ain't big enough to tuck between my cheeks. My boys go where they are supposed to, but once I
    start walking the little one just comes back up front, which makes the boys drop. I have tried the gaff, and tight
    panties. Nothing keeps him in place. I guess I am gonna have to start taping.

I'm using superglue. Yeah, it hurts like hell if you don't have the right kind of glue. I was lucky and found a type that didn't hurt on my second try. I'm putting glue on the front of the shaft, and on the scrotum. Then pulling things between my legs so the two glued parts are pressed together. I'm holding it back there as I put on my panties. Then i'm sitting down for a few minutes until things are safely glued back against my butt.

Last weekend I was tucked the whole evening and trough the night when sleeping. Didn't hurt at all. I was to the bathroom like 7 times that night, and the tuck didn't fall out
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-20-2010 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Read the rules please TMI

No way I am gluing. I will figure out a good taping method.

I'm curious, what is the right kind of glue?
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Some superglue that doesen't hurt. You have look on the back of the tube before you buy it. If it says that skin irritation can happen, then don't buy.

I am still working on tucking the little guys inside, I think I almost got it.

pull testies up, tape back

Thanks for your advices. I'm testing it soon and I'll tell you. Kisses

i had only been tucking for about amonth, when to my horror i noticed that my right testical was swollen i thought nothing much of it has i had orgasismed whislt the testical was tucked up inside! but as the days turned into weeks and the swollen testical still the same i decided that this was not normal so i went to the doctors who evetulaly after lots of tests told me it was testicular CANCER! i dont know for certain but i car'nt help but think that tucking in some way brought on the cancer? because it seems such a co-incidence that almost as soon as i started tucking and then this happens???? i am i soppose of the average age in which this does happen, so it just makes me wonder that if i had'nt started in the first place i might not have had testicular cancer! just make sure you know that this pratice doe'nt lead to this predicement?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    In one of my yearly physical exams I had a PA instead of my normal physician. She asked if I knew how to check for the signs of testicular cancer. I said no and she proceeded to show me. She made it clear that any swelling or growth should be reported immediately. The one advantage of tucking is that we get to notice any changes. Please see a physician immediately if any changes are noticed.

tina

Red face re the tuck

iv'e always found that the right kind of panties work fine love, avalana

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Elise View Post
    My little guy ain't big enough to tuck between my cheeks. My boys go where they are supposed to, but once I
    start walking the little one just comes back up front, which makes the boys drop. I have tried the gaff, and tight
    panties. Nothing keeps him in place. I guess I am gonna have to start taping.
    I had the same problem when I was just beginning and the only way I could control everything was with tape but after a while everything just started going into place without any problems and I was able to stop the tape and just use panties; these days they don't even have to be particularly tight.
    ColleenW

Question Tucking with glue?

Last night I got thinking about the ways we girls tuck our bits away, the usual ways being a gaff, tight underwear, or taping. Well what about using medical glue, such as "Hollister's Medical adhesive" you use with breast forms? Has anyone tried it? Was it successful? I'd be interested to hear people's views and experiences.

Gold Member
    OUCH!!! Rader

Ouch. My luck I'd glue my fingers down there an have to go to the ER and have them surgically removed. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos