Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I will have to try these better. when I tuck it feels uncomfortable. And the twins never seem to stay up in the cavity

Tried the "tape thingy" once, for me it was kinda ok, but it seemed like a lot of work. I've found that a reasonable tight (not too tight still need some circulation) pair of undies does "the trick" for me. Now if I put on a panty girdle over that, then I can acheive a decent "look"
    Something I've found is a "thigh slimmer" from Barely There in size medium. It has a pretty wide gusset area to "hold" everything and acts quite well at keeping "IT and THEM" in one place.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

[QUOTE=Felicity;873769]"Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

Yes, pinching the tubes (or the blood vessels) is dangerous! :nono: I know. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis, an infection in my testicle, caused by tucking too tightly and/or prolonged periods! If you want to know what the pain feels like, it's like the pain of being kicked in the jewels - only continuously! I was prescribed Hydrocodone for pain and Ciprofloxacin for the infection. I missed several days of work, then put on light duty for over one month. The pain is also associated with having a rupture; lifting, walking, climbing stairs, and bending over is very limited.

I'm sure only a few of you will heed this warning, don't ever say it won't happen to you, it just could! It did to me, after many years of tucking!
    Just Be Yourself

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you like oldies radio, check out http://www.thehop-radio.com and hear me LIVE ! Play lots of free games or join our shoutbox chat while you listen too!

Tiffany0oh

Smile

i do the duct tape thingy too!! but could you take pics of what you are describing 'cause im totally lost !!lol

Tucking/taping

I've been using tape for a long time and it works great. You did add something I had not though of and that is the "T" tape over the penis!!

I'll have to try it this week!!

The one advantage of this taping not mentioned is that you don't have to think about tucking or anything but wiping the back after using the ladies room!! Everything stays nicely in place!!! Much more lady like!!!

Wow! You changed my life with a few pieces of tape!

Well, not really. But this does open up new horizons in underwear styles for me.

Protecting clothes if tucking doesn't work

Ok let's say that that tucking just is too uncomfortable and you decide that a panty girdle or control top pantyhose gives you that smooth look without discomfort. A compromise with yourselve but you can live with it. You are happy when you look in the mirror and see a girly profile. My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie

Quote Originally Posted by jackie storm View Post
    Ok let's say that that tucking just is too uncomfortable and you decide that a panty girdle or control top pantyhose gives you that smooth look without discomfort. A compromise with yourselve but you can live with it. You are happy when you look in the mirror and see a girly profile. My question is if you do that how do you prevent spotting or wet marks on your panties. Many times the excitement of getting dressed causes this and I am sure that it is a problem for others. Does anyone has an answer other than panty liners, a unlubed condom and the like. Jackie
    Sweetie, we're girls, you have to expect a little moistness down below at times. Thats why we use panty liners. To remain nice and fresh!
    Pet peeve: not be able to put on my girl clothes!

we strive for perfection tall sam's Avatar
    In and around the UK - no commiting here!
    [QUOTE=Colleentg;954764]
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    "Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

Yes, pinching the tubes (or the blood vessels) is dangerous! :nono: I know. I was diagnosed with Epididymitis, an infection in my testicle, caused by tucking too tightly and/or prolonged periods! If you want to know what the pain feels like, it's like the pain of being kicked in the jewels - only continuously! I was prescribed Hydrocodone for pain and Ciprofloxacin for the infection. I missed several days of work, then put on light duty for over one month. The pain is also associated with having a rupture; lifting, walking, climbing stairs, and bending over is very limited.

I'm sure only a few of you will heed this warning, don't ever say it won't happen to you, it just could! It did to me, after many years of tucking!
    Colleen, I had exactly the same thing hapen to me - so this is real!!! However, Epididymitis is quite common infection and not only caused by tucking and taping. It usually develops over a while and becomes increasingly worse. Dont think tucking helps through although I cant respst it even if it is a bit painfull!!! Just do it for a short while then get back to normal.

[QUOTE=Colleentg;954764]
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    "Make sure you get everything up and in that is under the skin. It is possible to pinch the tubes and vascular system."

I agree with Colleen. Is it really worth the risk? We need to have regard to how our bodies were designed to function. There are simpler and less dangerous compromises.
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Sapphire

Brand new to the forum and fairly new to accepting this side of me. Any help, advice anything would be extremely appreicated.

Being extremely new to the art of tucking I must admit I am rather confused with how it is supposed to work, even after reading this and many other threads and experimenting on more then a few occasions.

Some descriptions make it seem like the boys go literally up into your body so that they are completely out of site and that you can't feel them, see them or anything, they're just..."gone" (kinda like an undescended testicle). Whereas others suggest they just go up but stay in front and are still slightly visable by two small bumps.

I have attempted to, for lack of a better word, shove them up out of sight but there is no hole or anything for them to go up into (that I can find that is). I have however managed to pop them up above my member so that it feels like their resting right underneath the skin on my lower stomach. Two bumps are still somewhat visable and I can certainly still feel them. It's a very awkward, uncomfortable sensation. Is this correct? It doesn't feel like a cavity, it just feels like a place where they should not be and if I'm touched there or rubbed the wrong way then it will bring an extreme sense of discomfort.

People have suggested a cold bath and let them shrink up inside but well this doesn't work either. Everything shrinks up but everything stays put. The boys are still down, just much closer to the body.

Can anyone help clairfy if the boys literally go up into the body or if they just go up infront?

Too bad there wasn't an instructional video online somewhere...

It sounds to me like you found the right spot. They are just under the skin and depending on the amount of body fat you have they may be visible as a pair of bumps.

Everyone is different, it doesn't hurt at all for me. But I discovered this little trick in the bathtub around age 10 so I've been doing it for quite a while. Pretty much all I have to do is push my penis back and close my legs and the boys pop up inside like they belong there.

Interesting.

I supposed it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have very little body fat so that's why they're still visable. If this is in fact the right spot then it is very easy to do.

Thanks!

tried it and its only takes about 10 minutes and i think i got it ! but since i'm new , what do u think ? did i pass ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny204 View Post
    Interesting.

I supposed it's just a matter of getting used to it. I have very little body fat so that's why they're still visable. If this is in fact the right spot then it is very easy to do.

Thanks!
    If we're just talking about basic tucking, yes it is very easy to do, once you know what's going on. The "boys" just sit there above the pubic bone, so they will still be visible on skinny people like us. With a bit of practice, you will discover that it feels more natural, and the boys will semi-automatically slip into position & make themselves comfortable. If they feel stressed, compressed or twisted, you aren't doing it right. Untuck & try again. Do not remain tucked, hoping it will sort itself out.

Carie,

Sorry, I can't really tell from the jeans photo, but it looks OK to me.

Robin
    Last edited by Robin Leigh; 08-15-2007 at 03:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Quote Originally Posted by carie View Post
    tried it and its only takes about 10 minutes and i think i got it ! but since i'm new , what do u think ? did i pass ?
    I don't see any bulges.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Leigh View Post
    Carie,

Sorry, I can't really tell from the jeans photo, but it looks OK to me.

Robin
    owh . sorry . i'm not much a jeans person. i hv a few skirts but even untucked, dont see any bulges. when i wearing the jeans,can see the bulges. thats why i use that picture ..

anyway, what pants /skirt do u think will show bulges if not tucked ? i can go shopping ..

If you are like me, money is a little tight and you would like to get a gaff, I found something that might help. If you have a Rite-Aid store to you, check them out and see if they have No-Nonsence panties on sale at 50% off. They are streachy and fit nice and snug. I wear a size 7 and they fit good, so I bought a size 6 and did a tuck and it worked for a while, then the big boy pulled back a little, so I put on another pair and that did the trick. Instead of paying 30 dollars for gaff, I did this for 5 dollars, so I bought four packages. I have found that being tucked is more comfortable than not tucked.

Meag

Engineering Solution

I am an engineer by day and this was the solution I came up with for myself.

I use elasticated stretchy control panties one size too small, which have a double layer gusset in the bottom.
    If you cut either end of the gusset open on the inside layer, this makes a perfect pocket for you know who, as well as tucking I also always wear a condom with an elastic band at the top (not too tight) to ensure it does not come adrift, this makes everything nice and smooth with a low coefficient of friction, and allows everything to expand and contract as the need rises without getting stuck, and with no danger of escaping at the wrong moment.

I dare say others use similar ideas, but I have not heard them mentioned before.

Nicole

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8675562@N05/
    Last edited by nicole090456; 08-16-2007 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks. I'm going to give it a try.

I never had much luck with tucking, but I put on a pair of small tight panties today and they just popped right in! It was a weird feeling but I was certainly more feminine looking!

Ronna's Evil Twin

tucking too tight

ooh, I thought I had the jewels hidden away nicely, until I had blood-tinged semen, and it made me think twice about trying to destroy the boys, I just wanted to hide them, now it's just a nice gaff and pantihose or a girdle or gaff-slip, just to hide the bulge.
    And JennTX, how do you know yours is bigger than average?

Thanks for the 411

I was thinking about how I would wear a thong with my short skirts. Or maybe realy tight shorts and capris. This will totaly help. I usualy go with boy shorts or something that covers a little more. Or just pantyhose, and where I put my junk, it just stays. But I like the idea of having a bare ass under a skirt like the real ladies, and some convincing camel toe in some stretch capris or short shorts. U have totaly helped out.

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have never had any trouble with the tucking of the boys, they go right up there and stay. And for the past few years I have been using super glue to wrap the scotum to cover the penis with the result being quite realistic with just a piece of flesh colored tape . With bathroom time it works just like it should and it has always been very comfortable for very long periods of time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Just fine

Well, I crossdress all my life since maybe 6 or 7 years old and since when I understand I need to hide my third leg, always tucking but I never know until now about the cavity. I try to found it and yes is there and ready to use it the only thing is how to get up the jewels in there but I found that it is easier if you only take one of the twins first and take it up in the same line with a little movement to aside (left or right) without much pressure and you can stand on your feets, the only thing is if you open or move your legs in fast movement they return down to its place.