Page 30 of 66 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

In the beautiful Blue Ridge mountains of VA
    I have been tucking for several years now and sometimes stay for up to 4 days. It come down to training and after a while everything just goes right into place, also on occasion I do glue and tape most of the time. The result is outstanding with no discomfort and the look is perfect.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Life is too short dress whenever you can!

Silver Member

Smile The wonderful look and feeling of a Good Tuck

Well I have gone out tucked about 4 or 5 times now and it brings my feelings of femininity to a totally new level. Others have stated how the smooth front is so nice to experience and I couldn't agree more! I know my bits are still there and I do still like having my bits but one of the reasons I Cd is to present a feminine version of me. Tucking allows me to take it to a new level. I also love how much easier it is to cross my legs more like a woman does. When I dress I want to immerse myself in that personna and not having bits that are easily seen and not having them in the way when I cross my legs is wonderful. for those who think they can't tuck, try a few more times just be careful. if it hurts much, stop!
    Once again to those that tuck without tape please share your specific undies or gaffs that work best for you, thanks Sara

I worked on this method quite a bit myself, . I also found that if I bought a small size of the nylon/spandex panties I could use them to hold the tuck in place by working them like a G-String and then wearing my panties over the top of that. It worked very well in concert with the feminine pad.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-19-2011 at 12:45 PM. Reason: The mention of femine hygine products is not permitted

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiddenaway View Post
    I worked on this method quite a bit myself, . I also found that if I bought a small size of the nylon/spandex panties I could use them to hold the tuck in place by working them like a G-String and then wearing my panties over the top of that. It worked very well in concert with the feminine pad.
    Any specifics, like brand and style or name? Thanks, still perfecting the tapeless tuck but more help is needed.
    Last edited by Nigella; 04-19-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Removed mention of femine hygiene products which is not permitted.

I must apologize for my post as it apparently went against the rules regarding the mention of a certain product.

After many tries at this, I think I'm getting it. Today is the second day that I'm tucked and taped and I love it. The feeling of being feminine, the smooth look and the ability to function more feminine is wonderful.

What is SRS? I have no problem with tucking but now if the tuck gets loose they pop down again

SRS = Sex Reassignment Surgury.

The permanent tuck!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Tucking without all the accoutrement (tape, glue, etc) takes practice. LOL...what physical activity doesn't take practice (ok, breathing and a few things like that, but you know what I mean ). It's probably easiest that when wearing a small bikini that the tuck be assisted, but generally it just takes practice and some tight panties. As time goes on the restriction on the tightness of the pantie gets to be less, but that takes time.

As to the danger, the detail is simply that the higher the temperature of the scrotum, the lower the sperm count. As with most medical things, the specifics vary with the individual, but the general trend is undeniable.

The best advice I've ever seen is to NOT try tucking the first time you really need it! Tuck when it doesn't matter, and then practice. Retuck every time you hit the rest room and within a couple of weeks you probably won't remember what the issue was .

And, of course, have fun with it!

tina

I just cant work it out

Thank you, so well explained. I have been looking for an article like this for a long time.
    Marylou

I've been tucking for a couple of years and tape on occasion. I can never make it more than about 8 hours, though, before it starts to get uncomfortable. Either the tuck will start popping out more and more often or the pull of the tape just starts to get irritating. Also, I've never been able to figure out how to set things up to wear a thong. With so little fabric there, it just won't stay put.

Anyone got tips?

Not all thongs are created equal. I could not initially tuck with a thong, and if I haven't tucked for a while I go back to my cotton bikini briefs. After I've been tucked for a couple of days with them (retucking each time I finish my business in whichever bathroom I'm in) it's not hard to tuck with a thong. It's just a matter of putting the marbles where they usually reside when tucked, then pull the rest to the back, holding it there with the thong material over it. Then rearrange the front thong fabric, making sure it's too high in front. Then pull from the back of the thong which tightens the fabric and pull the front down where it belongs, and everything is nice and tight. This works well with cotton thongs and ever-less well with stretchier material. Like everything else it takes practice, and the longer you've been sequentially tucked, the easier it is, regardless of what you are wearing.

tina

Silver Member

Thumbs up

Well I have been tucking now for about a month or so (Hernia was recently repaired) and I've been looking for a shaping panty to secure the tuck. Below is a link to a fantastic one. Actually two for a great price. I went to a hanes leggs... outlet and a young SA helped me find a firm/ extra firm brief. The thing I really like is the cut for the legs. It is snug and sits in the right place to keep my tuck. I so love the ability a tuck gives you to REALLY cross your legs like a lady does. i can even get my foot behind the other calf! Let me know if others find this style to be good.

http://www.onehanesplace.com/webapp/...1_114181_14003

Hi Sara. I tried that style of pantie but the high-waisted pantie just does not work for me yet (when I lose another 10 pounds I'll give it a try again), and that's why I stick to the low-rise pantie or gaff for tucking. However, for those who can handle the higher waistline, that product looks terrific!

tina

I was having real difficulty in finding the two places to put the boy in so finally had chance to try the cold bath idea last night and...wow I couldn't believe how it all happened automatically! It was worth the five minutes of freezing! After sitting in the bath I then got on my back and lifted my legs up and in between times they were just sucked up into my body!

So I've successfully tucked and taped, it was more of a practice session than going out. I was actually able to fit my left testicle into the pocket without holding it or anything, but my right is a troublemaker and a rebel of the highest degree so I had to tape, which actually isn't bad once you get used to the itch.

I wasn't able to pee correctly after-wards, lol.

I usually don't need to tuck, just have a tight fitting gaff.

Question Tucking preference

I know this relates to one of the stickies, but do you ladies that tuck prefer a gaff or tape to hold that tuck in?

Neither, I use a nice tight pair of panties and a girdle.

I'm a tape kind of girl. After a good shave, the milipore tape about 3" wide works great. Just make sure to fold over the ends of the tape to allow ease of removal... I'm getting better at figuring out which areas of skin are easier to remove tape than from others... Lessons are learned quickly... LOL..

Renne....

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    I dont use anything for tucking but sometimes i do wear a med size gaffe

Quote Originally Posted by Mary Morgan View Post
    Neither, I use a nice tight pair of panties and a girdle.
    Yeah! me too, tuck "Vanity Fair Bikine" done / and or girdle

Neither tape nor gaffe.

I prefer a nice lace thong. A gaffe and a thong both look the same but there is no comparison on appeal and sexiness. I once went thru the expense of purchasing a gaffe. But quickly realized they just weren't pretty enough and looked to masculine for this gal's feminine body. The gaffe quickly hit the trash can!

Enjoy your femininity ladies!!!
    Love to wear matching bras, panties, and garter belts

I don't always use tape but do prefer too. That brown parcel tape stuff is what i use as it cheap.