Page 53 of 66 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Just a good control brief (Miraclewear High Waisted's a favourite) and a night pad to smooth things out completely. Works all day, very comfy.

I don't get how you're supposed to pull it back.
    I've had it demonstrated to me IRL once (no, it wasn't what you're thinking) but she was much bigger.

Mine is just not long enough flaccid plus I'm cut.
    Well, that plus it's extremely uncomfortable to manipulate the nutzos.

I've found that putting the "boys" back into the cavity and then tucking works great, as long as you've got a broad enough panty to keep them from escaping!

A whole new way of tucking

Hi girls,

the question of tucking has been a big thing for me and I have been working on this new method for a long time. The whole idea was to free "that" area down below so nothing has to be pressed between the buns (pardon my French). I have developed a way to tuck it up front, up the belly. This is done with a modified corsett or tight elastic fabric which will hold your "goods" pressed tightly against the belly without discomfort giving you a smooth and femme look.You can wear tight yoga pants or short skirts without any unwanted bulges.I was so happy with my results that I made a couple videos of me enjoying this new freedom. Cannot post the link here due to forum rules, but if you PM me, I will share.*I warn you, though, there is an eyeful of an upskirt view. Forum gals only, please....no guys.
    Last edited by Angela.Moni; 01-30-2014 at 03:32 PM.

I am not sure how being circumcised would make it more difficult. I am circumcised and can go the entire day in a tuck with no tape or super tight panties. However if the panties are too loose, it won't work to well. I found having underwear with a 2 inch to 3 inch wide gusset works well form me. I even sleep that way. I must have done it for so long that it seems easy and pain free. I have never though of using tape, perhaps I have when I was much younger and had no success or proper technique. Shaving the boys, it takes a few attempts not to cut yourself. Reason why I use a woman'r razor and not a men's razor. Just pull the skin tight and carefully shave. Soapy water works best. Dial soap makes for a great shaving lubricant if you wash with a poof.

For me, the best way is to out everything back into the cavity and then tucking works great. Make sure your panties are broad enough though!

Banned Read only
    great way to tuck

That sounds like a great way of doing it, but hopefully circulation doesn't get cut off

When I tuck and sit down, I feel fine.. as long as my legs are wide open.

When I close my legs, however, I start to feel more and more pressure the more closed they are, to the point it's causing a degree of pain when my legs are fully closed.

And this is WITHOUT pulling my penis back. Right now I've simply been pushing my balls up into their cavities to get some practice with that part of tucking before I attempt anything further.

Any advice?

My tape always seems to disappear. I have to put it with my stash.

I haven't mastered tucking with tape, but I have mastered tucking without.

Given that there are posts in the past few months wondering where these "cavities" or "sockets" are that one can push the testicles up into, I'd like to clear that up (even though that may have been cleared up already, somewhere on any of these umpteetnh pages!).
    There are no "cavities" or "sockets" as such. It's just a space under the skin at the top of the scrotum, on either side of the base/top of the penis. The skin there appears to be not attached to the flesh underneath. You can push the testicles up, under the skin. It's exactly like putting a ball under your tshirt and pushing it around under there: the ball doesn't go into any "cavity"; it just goes from one place to another.

Very informative thread, thank you! Haven't had a real need to practice tucking, but will definitely give it a shot.

This sounds doable Im going to give it a go

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I generally tuck the boys up into the cavity and smush the soldier flat in a pair of tight panties or use cut off tight pantyhose to hold in place.
    I find trying to tuck everything towards the back creates more bulge than you want plus you can't pull your pants up high enough to look right.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tracii G; 05-01-2014 at 11:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess_pantyboy View Post
    I do the same as redlace except I wear a tight thong the put my reg panties on.

But I am kind of small down there anyway.
    It took me a long time to realise that for me tucking is unnecessary. I can wear any kind of undergarment and nothing shows - I usually wear panties or a thong with either stockings or pantyhose and have never experienced any problems. I used to tuck using some of the methods here simply because I thought I should but, for us smaller girls, there is no need.

Banned Spammer
    I agree Lucy good post. I don't have much either so its not a problem.

Tried the tube sock and pantyhose top trick to tuck. HATED it. The tube sock slid right, everything else went left and dropped out. Uncomfortable as @#$%&. I'm back to panties, pantyhose and a control brief.
    Victoria
    By the grace of God, I am what I am.

All girl, all the time! ❤ Felicia Dee's Avatar
    Tucking is a real challenge for me. I still don't quite feel like I got it right. The instructions posted here are a weeeeee intimidating but I'll give it a try and get back to you, assuming I don't end up in the emergency room. :P

Banned Spammer
    The area you want the boys in is just an indentation where they dropped down from during puberty.Not like an opening you can put them all the way up in just to clarify.
    Once you find that spot something to hold them there is all you need.
    If you have a large Johnson thats a problem trying to hide it.Some pull it back between the legs but then it creates a bulge that shouldn't be there.
    Trail and error for most of us.

Wink

Traci,
    By the look of your photo you have everything under control.

Banned Spammer
    Thanks ronni once you find what method works for you its pretty easy to achieve a decent look in that area.

very helpful thread. i had many doubts regarding tucking.

Silver Member

Question Running while Tucked?

Just wondering if anyone runs tucked? My concern is frankly, chafing. Seems to me that there isn't room to avoid this. Thanks and if this is in the wrong place, sorry I wanted to get info from those who can tuck, thanks.
    Also for those who run in a sprots bra but don't have bbob does the bra stay in place? Any chafing from it?

Sounds kind of potentially dangerous to me Hon. I don't even tuck when I dance, I need freedom of movement.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning