Page 9 of 66 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Change

I recently pass from brunette to platin blondy.
    When i walk in the center of PARIS, i am very satified to look at me in the big mirrors of the beuatiful shops of Champs-Elysées and Faubourgs.
    Nodody could suspect mr to be a C.D. i am always moderately made up , i walk sometimes with a friend (CD) who accepts to wear MALE DRESS in orderto form a "couple" with me.
    It's a great joy to see the magnificent dress-shops and shoes.

Hi-Hi for all

Gwenola-Lisa

Gwenola

Ca va bien cherie!
    tu semble tres chouette!
    Bonjour deu l'otre cote ' du monde!

Link please..thank you

Scotty

Conservative Crossdresser Felicity's Avatar
    Well, I found a better way yet to get a nice smooth front. Instead of tape, which is difficult to keep smooth, I used medical adhesive and a foam sheet from the art store. Just cut the foam in the shape of a panty front, put the adhesive on it and my skin, let it dry, and put thing together.

It wasn't that simple, but the art foam and adhesive works great!

Tucking

I have be very much a "closet" dresser and only very recently tried tucking. Always found the boys in the way. One method I tried ivolved pushing them into the body cavity, using tape on the "pool cue". Tried an liked the results but was nervous about them not coming out again. Going to continue to experiment.

R

Art of Tucking

I've done it this way several times. First push up the testical in pockets next fold over scrotum skin and use a little tape to hold it . Use as litlle as possible. Nexts using only two pieces of 1 1/2 inch wide medical tape pull penis down between legs and tape in place,next using 2 pieces of tape[0ne piece torn into lengthwies] tape the wrap diagonally just below head to keep it from peeling. add a good girdle tohold all in place till tape gets a good hold. Have worn it like this for over a week at a time. If a couple of hours like makes feel like a lady try it for a week. It works well and you have to sit wether you want to or not going to the bathroom. By using only two pieces to hold you the tape is almost invisable with out any clothes on.
    Good luck Jamie v
    Last edited by jamie v; 05-26-2008 at 09:30 PM.

tucking for me

Hi all .I have been a cd for most of my life and tucking that long! About a year ago after so many different ways I bought this thong type garment from a company called KOALA. It is basically a bathing suit of lycra made for men who want to feel femme! It has a ring and a pouch u pull through ur legs and holds me better than anything and on top of that it feels wonderful and I can urinate sitting down. It gives me a near perfect look as well. Here is a link to check it out....www.koalaswim.com look under secret wish. Thy sell many femenizing suits to try and they really work great! ANd I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM....hope it ok to share this.

caution....there are explicit pictures of men on this site!

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    Hmm.... this is interesting. I have trouble tucking. I can get tucked just fine, but keeping the family jewels from sliding back downward has been difficult to impossible. I recently tried a smaller panty, but no help. I have some old men's string bikini's that I tried and they held better, but the elastic waist comes right over my testicles and it is both uncomfortable and tends to push them down after a while... arrrggg...

Anyhow, this looks intriguing, maybe it would work ! I am concerned about the metal ring. Both because it looks like it stick out a fair bit and I wonder about comfort. I called and asked the sales person about tucking and the ring and he said that you could. I worry that it would irritate the testes though. Anyone tried this product while tucking up ???

A note to anyone else who looks...press the button for "entire collection", then using the selection group on the left side, go down to "next", you'll need to go "next" several times before you find "Secret Wish"... They have another model called "Femininized" that is similar.

C.

misscdlee

Another Tucking Tip

I take plastic cling wrap made for food and cut to 12' or so. I wrap it around my penis a couple times, then I use the tape method. This works very well and no sticky touches my skin ever.

Quote Originally Posted by CharleneT View Post
    Hmm.... this is interesting. I have trouble tucking. I can get tucked just fine, but keeping the family jewels from sliding back downward has been difficult to impossible. I recently tried a smaller panty, but no help. I have some old men's string bikini's that I tried and they held better, but the elastic waist comes right over my testicles and it is both uncomfortable and tends to push them down after a while... arrrggg...

Anyhow, this looks intriguing, maybe it would work ! I am concerned about the metal ring. Both because it looks like it stick out a fair bit and I wonder about comfort. I called and asked the sales person about tucking and the ring and he said that you could. I worry that it would irritate the testes though. Anyone tried this product while tucking up ???

A note to anyone else who looks...press the button for "entire collection", then using the selection group on the left side, go down to "next", you'll need to go "next" several times before you find "Secret Wish"... They have another model called "Femininized" that is similar.

C.
    I have worn this for 12 - 14 hrs with no problems. I still push my testicles inside and up and all seems fine.The ring holds them in place and helps create that flatter look. They have several models now it seems. I will be ordering the newer one with adjustable ties

Smile

thanks for the link . i'll have to try one for sure.

Too big

It seems like I'm just too big to get this to work. After some pushing around, I'm able to get my "family jewels" up into my abdomen cavity, but they fall out very easily. And all that touching turns me on a bit, so I get a bit hard, which doesn't do well for tucking.
    Suggestions?

please send the secret link.

Would it be possible for me to get the secret link as well?

Tucking

Ok! What I'm about to reveal is a little personal to me. I've suffered from a disablity all my life that requires me to wear an adult diaper for incontinence. One of the good things about this is that my manparts don't show through. So when I'm in CD mode, at lest my bottom haft looks female.

Hiya All,

I found this link that maybe usefull with some image's on the Art of Tucking

http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005/0...ng-secret.html

They not real Image's but just drawing's

Sally

If you want to tuck and look nice in that satin black dress, you don't have to go through with all the restrictive taping, just get a nece pair of control top pantyhose (affordable favorites - sheer energy, hanes, jockey). After you get them on, reach down in the front and tuck the boys back. The look will amaze you.

I must be smaller than I thought, never needed tape....

Could i have the secret link please

Never forget to dream Raquelle C's Avatar
    Thanks for the info Doris! I ordered a Secret Wish bikini/gaff from Koala swim, good quality and it works great! Here is the link for the rest of you. http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-swim-split-master.htm The addictive is on the home page at the top in bight pink, go forward about 5 pages and you will see the secret wish in black. I wore a tight skirt and also some form fitting yoga style pants and everything looked and worked great.

It works but I don't know why...

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisnycd View Post
    I have worn this for 12 - 14 hrs with no problems. I still push my testicles inside and up and all seems fine.The ring holds them in place and helps create that flatter look. They have several models now it seems. I will be ordering the newer one with adjustable ties
    I bought one of these secret wish devices, and wow it works! When I first saw the large chrome metal ring, I thought, "What kind of S&M torture device is this?" Well, come to find out you drop your package through this metal ring and it pulls everything up inside and poof, done. This is great because I was looking for something to use at SCC this fall and I didn't want to have to deal with tape everyday. I'll probably get a second one so I can switch back and forth over the four days. When I get a chance I'll post pictures of it on my blog so you can see what you are really getting.

-Tracy
    Everybody's normal until you get to know them. - Tracy Schapes

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Blog: Tracy's Happy Place

Unexpected Woman Empress Lainie's Avatar
    Thanks for the link. I just ordered the feminized red. Large, since I am 6ft & 200lbs it should be the right size.

Just a note might give someone another idea; I use women's nylon-spandex bikini cut panties and just pull the whole bits up on my pubes. Nothing between my legs at all, and I love it, especially when dancing.

Lainie
    Last edited by Empress Lainie; 07-12-2008 at 05:26 PM.
    [SIZE=2]Ascended Ancient[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dorisnycd View Post
    Hi all .I have been a cd for most of my life and tucking that long! About a year ago after so many different ways I bought this thong type garment from a company called KOALA. It is basically a bathing suit of lycra made for men who want to feel femme! It has a ring and a pouch u pull through ur legs and holds me better than anything and on top of that it feels wonderful and I can urinate sitting down. It gives me a near perfect look as well. Here is a link to check it out....www.koalaswim.com look under secret wish. Thy sell many femenizing suits to try and they really work great! ANd I DO NOT WORK FOR THEM....hope it ok to share this.

caution....there are explicit pictures of men on this site!
    [SIZE=4]Thank you so much Doris, just bought the red feminizing one.[/SIZE][SIZE=4] Horrors - you mean we might actually see a PENIS on that site, my gawd, don't know if I can stand it.[/SIZE] [SIZE=4]I don't even [/SIZE][SIZE=4]know what a MAN looks like[/SIZE]. [SIZE=4]Those awful creatures.[/SIZE]

Junior Member Anastacia_Sandria's Avatar
    Just to be clear; there -are- alternatives to tucking the testes inside the body cavity? I'm extremely wary about doing that for 2 reasons: 1, I had a double hernia operation when I was a small child, and I have no idea if that could affect it. 2, one of them keeps finding its way up on occasion, and it's EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Also it kinda bulges the skin up a bit, not good. Any thoughts?

[SIZE=4]I can only tell you my own experience is that the right one is frequently in the cavity. I don't think I have experienced any pain with it, but tucking is just a little uncomfortable for me, maybe these things I ordered will work.

I went to apply for a teaching job today in my tank top braless and my yellow half knee length shorts. I was not revealing any thing that looked male with my bikini panties.
    [/SIZE]