Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
I only dress up occasionally, and I'm also naturally skeptical . . about everything! I had heard about the tuck method but never considered finding out more. I always used the really-tight-briefs method that many others have mentioned. I mean, tucking?!?? They're still there, right? How good can it be?

So yesterday, I was bored, I wasn't dressing up, and I needed to kill 3 hours. My downstairs department is quite ample albeit wasted on me, and I'm not particularly fleshy; so my expectations were low.

Hurriedly with just a 10 sec #1 dry shave, minimal skin preparation and a dozen-or-so wasted strips of industrial packaging tape littering the floor, I finally nailed it! I needed more tape, though. Pretty much needed to cover the entire delta area with tape. I hope I'll improve with that. But preliminary results were confirmed with a pair of white skinny jeans .

Thank you so much for this tutorial! Thank you!!! So many new possibilities for stringy panties! .

Isn't it ironic that such a sexy process involves such unsexy items. Is there anything less sexy than Industrial packing tape, duct tape, gaffer tape, 3M tape, I believe I read earlier about a girl that uses super glue?!?? . That last one is beyond the point of diminishing returns for me, but my sentiment still applies. I kind of like the feel of the tape when it's on, though . But note-to-self: mascara off first; then the tape .

Stringy panties!!! .
Yes, there is a better way and more natural and sexy fir tucking than tape.