Page 60 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Just got my first gaffe today and I am surprised at how well it works. Now more tape for me.

I use the "sock and panty hose" trick with one difference. Imstead of using a tube sock I use a piece of the panty hose leg.

I cut a piece of the un-streched led the same length as the un-streched waistband and then do as the video explains. less visible and utilizes old panty hose.
    Cara

Can anyone highlight the advantage and disadvantages of tucking!!
    Now I am addicted to tuck on daily basis but scared whether it will affect my genitals.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I think if you keep the testes up in the body for long periods the heat can cause a lower sperm count but thats about the extent of it.

The first Tuck

My very first time tucking was my first dressing experience with women's clothes, I tried on my moms girdle and tucked, looked in the mirror and loved that I looked like a girl with a flat gusset. I always loved how girls looked in one piece swimsuits and the lingerie models in girdles and wow I achieved the look at around 8 years old. Never had the nerve to try on anything before 8 but wanted to. Well tucking is an important part for me ever since. I love wearing one piece swimsuits and lingerie and still marvel at the lovely feminine look and it is me! One of life's little joys.

Tucking when presenting is a necessity. Now it is automatic no matter how I'm dressed, just second nature.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

A method I have developed allows my to pee sitting down like a girl, it's an interesting experience.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    CAMEL TOE
    I used a nylon chord around my waist above the Gaff, near belly button, then a length running down from rear to front.
    Applying tension to the line passing between legs, creates a depression in the front of the gaff.
    Wearing a pair of Danskin boy shorts https://www.danskin.com/p/DN3912/nyl...cut-short.html
    Definatly shows the Camel Toe, there is no uncomfortable feeling, my Neighbor GG said "How did you do that"

(((( HUGGS ))))
    JoanAz

I tried tucking for the first time a few days ago. It went so-so. I was afraid in the past because it sounded like it would hurt and I didn't quite get it. Anyway, figured out the tucking part now I just need to work on securing everything in place. Homemade gaff failed so on to plan B.

The single worst part for me but I usually wear a compression short and wear a undershirt over the "bulge" and tuck it in at my waste for the backside

Well, I'm 18 (here in Costa Rica I'm no longer a minor) and my hormones just won't let me tuck without having a DAMN ERECTION! Any word of advice, please? I need a way to tuck for my first night out next Oct. 31st WITHOUT getting aroused.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-07-2015 at 01:32 PM. Reason: Don't need to know that tmi

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Thats a tough one to answer Tamina I guess practice is about all you can do.

Oh nuts... *sighs* Well, thanks for replying anyways.
    Last edited by Sandra; 10-07-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Removed comment that is off topic

I modified the tube sock method. I use 1/8" bungee cord and cut some fancy socks. My remaining socks are looking nervously at my scissors. I connect bungee cord with a 0.19" hole parachute buckle. Very comfortable. Can make as firm or loose as desired. Looks like skimpy bikini. Lifts rear to proper position; removing sag. Stays put and holds gear up. Very cheap from local craft store. Can make t-back if desired. Can follow underwear openings if desired. Can get creative and make ruffled front panel. Maybe I'll sew some panels. I have no sewing machine but have hemmed jeans by hand; took a couple hours.

This thread was very helpful to me today I tucked for the first time it made taking pictures so much easier thanks for all the helpful advice ladies

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I'll be trying the Camel to very soon joanaz thanks for sharing

I found this method on youtube awhile back.It seems to work fine for me no matter what my outfit is.It cheap & also reliable for myself anyway.

Tamina, I have an idea for you.

I have the same problem, just start thinking on any gurl activity or dressing and I have erections, so relax, prepare you piece of sock and panty, put on but not full, lay back on a bed, fix your twins in their pockets and forgot about your bad friend that is aroused, accommodat everything and relax, think in anything not related in gurls, may be a soccer game, or something neutral, you know, something that makes your friend go down to sleep, then when he's sleeping and hanging, take him by surprise and put inside the gaff as quick as you can, the faster the better, being inside and fixed it will come back to relax.
    That worked for me...

All these tips were amazing and with a few trial and error, I feel very comfortable tucking now. I just placed an order for a gaff and will see how that works out. And for the erection problem, I merely sit in front of my portable a/c unit for a bit then start the procedure for tucking. Has worked so far.
    Thank you everyone for the tips!

I read all the comments here about tucking. You gurls are really helpfull.
    Honestly the word tuck for me, that I'm from a non English speaker country, doesn't work because it is more than tuck. It's to hide them. Whatever, I've been practicing it and i love it. I use the socket and the panty waist piece. I used at the beginning some tape to keep the scrotum in a place and the twins trapped up inside their pocket but tape is uncomfortable. So one day i didn't use the tape and it was wonderful, like the testis learn or obey to stay up, lol, now I do it in a daily basis. In the more variety of activities. Sometimes, when I go to pee, I accommodate everything again. . I feel more femine, easy to do, easy to walk with your knees closer, move your hips. I feel wonderfully a gurl.

Lol as a non-tucker, I've read through many of these posts and it just sounds too painful! I did try tucking many years ago numerous times just to see how it looked and felt... While, at times, it may have looked great, it never felt anything other than uncomfortable- many times painful! I'm not claiming to be John Holmes or anything, but I'm not tiny either... There just wasn't an easy way to hide him away! As for the other two troublemakers, I think most of us have experienced testicular torsion at some point and it's never pleasant! Plus, the amount of tape, special clothing, and time involved not only make it irritating to do, but a major hassle the first time you have to pee!! I learned to not just accept that things down there were noticeable when I dressed, but I actually learned to love the way it looked and I've become happy to find ways to accentuate and center my outfits around it. Now, I proudly enhance and display my friends down below! If it's hurting, I say knock it off! Lol be proud of your bulge!
    Last edited by SHINY-J; 11-15-2015 at 03:35 PM.

i would love to learn your method. how do you make it work?

After a month practicing tuck I want to give an update for the newbies.
    I tried tape but, for me is really uncomfortable.
    I use the method of gaf, the sock and the panty waist piece.
    But what I discover was the way to accommodate your pieces there, my English is not the best but I'll try to be descriptive:
    1. I pull up my gaf and have it almost ready up between my legs.
    2. I push my twin friends up under the muscles and skin in the pelvis. I read here something about inguinal canal but I don't think that actually anybody can put them back there because is a canal that almost closes in puberty.
    So then, holding the twins there, I got all the leftover skin of the scrotum and pull it from one side of my sausage and fold it around the sausage, hold it and push them down and back between my legs, hold it there and pull up the gaf and hold everything there while pulling the waist panty up and the back between my chicks like a thong, don't let it roll over the swing because they will roll down later, you can use a little piece of tape to hold the union of the panty in the back to help them to stay there.
    It's important to stretch out the sock in front to cover your flesh and nothing falls out because later it would pinch .
    So the panty hold your twins in front t up inside your pelvis and the sock hold your sausage back under and in between your legs.
    I've used in that way for all that long and whenever you want to pee is easy, just pull your panties down with gaf and sit in the toilet.
    With practice you can accommodate a very thing in less than a minute.
    Once instead a sock I use a piece of the leg of the panty, so when I pee, just pull my panty down and pee sit with the gaf and pee trough the panty that I clean and dry with the paper towel as women dry her thing between the legs. It as very sensual for me because I pee sit and I feel more like a woman.

Using a sort of double sided tape approach

I had the opportunity to spend extended time dressed and so wanted a method of staying tucked but without the need of any supporting clothing, ie gaffs etc.

This is what I came up with; You need 2 oval blister plasters and some superglue. You need blister plasters as they're designed to stay put even on sweaty feet let alone in between your legs.

This was my original approach.
    Firstly, apply one of the plasters to the underside of your "John Thomas". Don't go too close to the head. Using the superglue, glue the second plaster "back to back" with the first (leaving the protective covering in situ) such that the sticky side should be facing outwards. in effect you've created a double sided tape. Remove the covering and then pull and tuck such that you press the second plaster's adhesive surface to stick between your legs.

I've since altered slightly what I do.
    Remove the outside covering of the 2 plasters. leave the sticky side protected. I then using the superglue attach a piece of thin semi plastic about 5-8 mm wide and just a mm or 2 shorter than the longest measurement of the plaster along the centre line of the plaster. The plastic from a fizzy drinks bottle can be suitable.

Then glue the other plaster to the plastic strip so that you end up with a sandwich with the sticky side of both plasters facing outwards. Remove the covering of one plaster and then attach as above followed by the second.

The purpose of the plastic strip is to stop the plasters deforming over time. being soft and malleable then tend to deform under the tension of the tuck. The plastic provides gives rigidity.

I know this all sounds a bit OTT but it does work so if you're going out for an extended period this will keep you tucked even when visiting the ladies.

Word of advice: Carefully shave first or removing the plasters may bring a tear to your eyes.

Word of warning: Shaved bits grow back, expect to itch a bit!

This method kept me tucked for 3 days such that I could have gone commando. It certainly meant I had to sit to pee. I've read of folks simply using superglue to achieve similar results but to me this hold less dangers when you decide to revert to having the "dangle". Removing the plasters still has to be done with a modicum of care however.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 01-25-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Has anyone tried using KT Tape to tuck? I've heard it works wonders, but I haven't tried it yet.

I find that a gaff works well; on the other hand my testicles shrunk to very small when I started taking testosterone for low T so I have less to tuck.

I have used KT for chest taping and find that it does not work as well as duct tape, which does not work as well as 3M clear flexible bandage tape.

Anywhere you tape, if the tape adhesive is strong and and the tape is tight in shear mode, you can get blisters and open wounds on removal.