Page 23 of 66 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I've beeen reading these pages with interest. i guess i've been lucky, as i Can tuck without much hassle. i just wear a tight gstring/thong, and every thing stays up.
    I can then get away with wearing my wifes jeans, which really stick to me like a glove. they give me a nice firm bottom.

I've been able to actually walk part of the way from work to my parked car, about 15mins away wearing them, and not showing any bulge at all :-) . I'll try to take a few pictures.

the art of tucking

i have on a few occasions done the tucking of the terrible twosome in to the cavity of the abdomen, whilst wearing tight fitting panties, it was just abit uncomfortable after something like 4 hours. i was thinking could i by doing this be doing any harm to the twins? any chance of twsted balls/strangulated balls???

Quote Originally Posted by femaletrouble View Post
    i have on a few occasions done the tucking of the terrible twosome in to the cavity of the abdomen, whilst wearing tight fitting panties, it was just abit uncomfortable after something like 4 hours. i was thinking could i by doing this be doing any harm to the twins? any chance of twsted balls/strangulated balls???
    There's a small chance of that happening, but you should notice if that happens by there being pain. If there's pain, stop. Other than that just a lower sperm count due to higher temperatures. Nothing permanent though.

Granted, I haven't ever actually gotten a successful tuck (sadly, but that's for another post), I haven't had any pain, and by talking to people who have done it successfully, they all say it doesn't hurt if done right.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hi

since you are tucking at the appropriate sides twisting really is almost impossible. If you were twisted you'd never make it up inside!

this tucking thing is an interesting topic, but like most issues involving the illusion of the feminine self, it takes some repetition. Once is not any indication (very much like eye makeup!). It took me a dozen times before the boys began to understand what to do, but if you try it every day for a couple of weeks during the day, retucking after every bathroom run, your anatomy will accomodate much more than if you just tuck every now and again

have fun!

tina

Silver Member
    I tried tucking a couple times and I don't think it's any better... for me at least. I've read through this entire thread and followed instructions.

I think I'm too skinny and my junk is too big... because when I put the boys in their little resting place, I get a huge bulge which is just as noticeable as not tucking at all. Does anyone else have this problem? Am I doing something wrong? Ugg... I hate the twins :-(

Problem for me is that I just can't find the place to get them up to. Yes, I've read everything both here, and on many other sites, so I know the whole theory by now. They're just not going anywhere

Guess for now I'll just stick to watching what to wear. With my style of clothing, it's usually not a big problem.
    "One day Jessy, I'm gonna show you the world..."

God stepped back, looked at Adam, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so He created women.
    The ITer stepped back, looked at the beta results, and declared "I can do better than that!" and so he created the final version.
    Sometimes in the final version, some of the beta crap still remains. I know, because I'm living proof.

Did my first tuck

Thanks for the tips cause I just did my first tuck but I overread the part about use athlectic tape or bandage tape
    Got Straight Edge? I do, and I'm saved.

I really love Vasserettes hi cut brief. They have more coverage in the front so it makes for a really smooth look after all the taping. I sometimes put a panty liner in there if I did a rough job taping and don't have time to re tape.

Wink Nice feeling

Never knew how to tape before, thanks. It's really comfortable and after awhile you almost forget you got something extra down yonder. Also, you must sit to pee, no other way to get it done. It's nice.
    Thanks again,
    Shari

If anyone has a diagram, can you please email it to me? Maybe it is my age but I still don't think I get it or how one urinates while taped?

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    You want to arrange the tape so that the head of your penis doesn't have tape going over it but rather under ... so that it is pulled backwards, but still uncovered.

MODS: ahh.... I hope these drawings are ok ? It might help for folks to see a diagram.

Making the "T" piece, put the adhesive sides (sticky) facing each other. This is because you are going to wrap around - just below - the head of the penis. Then the other part goes back to stick to your tush. The result is that you can pee, BUT it will be going backwards and not down... so be careful ;-)

So we have here pix of the T piece, same but to show how to put it "around" (with which sticky side goes where), how it should look on your penis, and an overall of the result.

Clear as MUD ???
    feel free to PM me if want to ask private questions
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by CharleneT; 05-25-2010 at 03:03 PM.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Thumbs up Little Miss Aussie

My first time at tucking was great no tape require thank god. Now I do it every day.
    It does help to have no hair down their.
    I love to do the tuck.

Emma 73

im a transexual woman. i have this skin tight dress that i want to wear. its white and with a hint of ivory. i was wondering was is the perfect tucking technique for this. i dont want any panty lines to show. i don't want to tuck the boys in the abdomen as 1) im terrified of doing that 2) i want to keep them healthy for surgery 3) i've already tried and they are too big to go in my cavities. also i never tape down there because im super sensitive and my skin is prone to breaking out. what kind of underwear is the best for me? im looking at a gaff or super tight latez thong.

For some reason I've been petrified to do this, but today I finally got part of it down (or...in ). I haven't gotten to the taping part yet, but I pushed the lil guys up and just pulled everything else back, then held everything in place with a pair of panties and pantyhose. Honestly it wasn't painful at all and it was really comfortable, even sitting down. Since I was only going to be dressed for an hour or so I didn't see the need to tape, but next time I will. Like others said before, having a flat front is amazing and made the pencil skirt I was wearing so much more form fitting, and well, feminine
    My flickr.com username: Rebecca Morris! Come say hello

Hey, i've been trying this (this is what rought me to the site in the first place), and I have finally found where to put the boys, my problem is, like boys they refuse to stay put. I have tried to tape them inplace, but they somehow keep slipping past and falling down again. Maybe I am just tapeing them wrong. If anyone has any advice it would be much apperacated

loves shoe shopping
    I've had a little discomfort, but I usually re-adjust whenever I go to the restroom. I don't know if I'd call it chafing though.

Senior Member joannemarie barker's Avatar
    i'm too scared to put the boys up inside and the other part is too little to tuck under :S

Quote Originally Posted by amayataina View Post
    im a transexual woman. i have this skin tight dress that i want to wear. its white and with a hint of ivory. i was wondering was is the perfect tucking technique for this. i dont want any panty lines to show. i don't want to tuck the boys in the abdomen as 1) im terrified of doing that 2) i want to keep them healthy for surgery 3) i've already tried and they are too big to go in my cavities. also i never tape down there because im super sensitive and my skin is prone to breaking out. what kind of underwear is the best for me? im looking at a gaff or super tight latez thong.
    just a tight step into girdle. little adjustment. and nothing to show.

but then i just put the boys away, and pull back and have a pair of form panties on. they have a little pad in front to help the lower tummy budge, works over the boys also.

im wondering if anyone knows of any sights or other resources that might be able to provide video instructions on how to tuck? if anyone knows, could u plz PM me and tell me?

Thank you charlene. That diagram really helps. I've followed your instructions and after years of trying, this really works for me. It also helps me walk in heels better as you can't take big steps. I think it probably works best for the smaller person, if you see what I mean.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    To those who are scared to try tucking or tuck/taping, do not worry so much. It should not hurt and done properly, will not hurt the testicles. If you tuck and experience pain, untuck. It should not hurt, you're just getting something twisted or the like. Try again - after pain subsides. I can and do exercise while tucked - some sports may be easier than others for this.

To those who have trouble with the testicles slipping downward, put another piece (about 5-6 inches) of tape across below them. Place below where scrotum starts by a little, go across the shaft of the penis, and catch the sides of the scrotum. It is just strait across. This should help hold them up and inside. It doesn't take a lot of pressure or anything to hold them in place. If you do not shave this area, expect some pain when you remove the tape.
    Last edited by CharleneT; 05-25-2010 at 03:14 PM.
    There is a road—no simple highway—between the dawn and the dark of night.
    And if you go no one may follow. That path is for your steps alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    Problem for me is that I just can't find the place to get them up to. Yes, I've read everything both here, and on many other sites, so I know the whole theory by now. They're just not going anywhere

Guess for now I'll just stick to watching what to wear. With my style of clothing, it's usually not a big problem.

Same boat here, just not quite sure where the boys are supposed to go.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

where they go

If you are standing, the boys go straight north between the pelvis and the musculature in front of the pelvis. For many there is a bit of a depression in the pelvis there so when you tuck the skin is pulled a bit tight and held there. That's why a tight pair of panties and jeans well hold everything in place. For those without that bit of depression in the front of the pelvis and/or for those with bigger boys, they will make a bit of a bump until they get used to being pressed a bit by the panties and/or jeans.

tina

Amy...Avatar is me! torontocdlooking's Avatar

No Tape!

Just tuck, and slip on a pair of panties, nothing moves!!!! No fuss no muss

just something I've noticed for me, not sure if this would apply to everybody, but they don't go straight up. Its up and back a little, then shifted towards the middle a bit.