Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 1632

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lydianne View Post
    I only dress up occasionally, and I'm also naturally skeptical . . about everything! I had heard about the tuck method but never considered finding out more. I always used the really-tight-briefs method that many others have mentioned. I mean, tucking?!?? They're still there, right? How good can it be?

So yesterday, I was bored, I wasn't dressing up, and I needed to kill 3 hours. My downstairs department is quite ample albeit wasted on me, and I'm not particularly fleshy; so my expectations were low.

Hurriedly with just a 10 sec #1 dry shave, minimal skin preparation and a dozen-or-so wasted strips of industrial packaging tape littering the floor, I finally nailed it! I needed more tape, though. Pretty much needed to cover the entire delta area with tape. I hope I'll improve with that. But preliminary results were confirmed with a pair of white skinny jeans .

Thank you so much for this tutorial! Thank you!!! So many new possibilities for stringy panties! .

Isn't it ironic that such a sexy process involves such unsexy items. Is there anything less sexy than Industrial packing tape, duct tape, gaffer tape, 3M tape, I believe I read earlier about a girl that uses super glue?!?? . That last one is beyond the point of diminishing returns for me, but my sentiment still applies. I kind of like the feel of the tape when it's on, though . But note-to-self: mascara off first; then the tape .

Stringy panties!!! .
    Yes, there is a better way and more natural and sexy fir tucking than tape.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

I've been tucking and taping for years (done a "how to" video on my method). don't use tape much now though as HRT has shrunk things enough and stopped things from working to the point it's all a little easier to hide without resorting to such measures.
    I don't mind the tape and kindda llike the feel of it too.
    I've tried and tried and tried again with the super glue but i just can't get it to work? no idea why but i just can't get it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianna_ericka View Post
    I just want to share that yesterday I tuck for the first time ever, and I want to say that was wonderfull, I also wear my pantyhose and a pantygridle for about 10 hours, I allow my male thing suitable to visit the bathroom with the tucking in, and obviouslly I had to sit during that. I had no problems at all, no pain and a lot of nice feelings.
    I am so happy and excited to do it again.
    Greetings to all.
    It's great that you have found a good method. I have used the T shape made with Scotch tape for years and it works just fine: however it does not allow me to go to the bathroom without dismantling. Please tell me how you do it. I am a small girl but really don't want a bulge at all.

Lucy I have a pretty good method without tape, you can pm me with an email address if you want me share with you my method pics.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 01-17-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I recently learned to tuck with a home made gaff and the results were quite good and was actually quite comfortable. I think I'll experiment with tape aswell though.

I once tucked by accident without realising that it is called tucking!
    I was wearing a tight fitting corselette, when I felt this strange sensation as both my testis 'disappeared' inside.
    I got bit of fright, thinking that I had caused some damage.
    Once I had removed the garment they popped out again.

I watched a YouTube video on homemade gaffs. I tried it and love it, both the look and the feel, and, for me, it is comfortable for the long term. I often wear it all day without a problem. Also, easy on and off.

It's easy Lucy. When you use the T shape method, place the down piece on the underside of your appendage, sticky side facing down. The cross piece wraps around your male part but you leave the tip exposed so you can pee. You then pull the underside piece between your legs & stick it in place. Everything pulls between your legs & stays in place like normal. You do have to sit down to pee, but I think that's part of the fun! I hope that makes sense. If not I'll try to explain in in pictures....

When you push the testes up, how far should they go? I stop pushing when I meet resistance, but they just drop back down. Should they "pop" into the cavity and stay put?

popping in would be a very good sign you have a hernia
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    popping in would be a very good sign you have a hernia
    Got it. Gonna go slow then.

LorendaH, they should drop down. That's normal, if they stay up in a cavity it means something real weird, as Lorileah said, us happening, an hernia but in that case something from inside would be pushing to go out for that cavity.
    I have some good pictures that I can email you with the whole process of tucking without tape but a gaff.

Thanks for the offer, Vanessasissy, Not sure if my current member status allows for emails or PMs yet.

As for the "popping in and staying put" question, it's just that I thought I read that somewhere, but not necessarily in this forum. Thanks for all the clarifications, ladies!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 02-12-2017 at 02:08 PM. Reason: no need to quotepost above yours

definition of a hernia...an opening in the body where an organ can pass through, it isn't a one way thing...so no something won't have to push back
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

So, I read several pages of posts, but certainly didn't get through them all, so I apologize if this has been mentioned. I found a great youtube video on making a gaff using the waistband cut off of pantyhose, and the top section of a tube sock. Holds things nice and tight for me. Can wear my favorite thongs with nothing showing!

Hi Erica, I use the same system but I replace the waist band for a rubber headband, cheaper and most durable and the sock piece for a elastic fabric vwry soft headband as well.
    I have pics of it if you want can pm me for pics...

Hi girls; I am a newbie, but I see where Glamour Boutique has Crossdressing Gaffs. $16 and up. Do they work well?

Banned Spammer
    How about a full seat male ballet dancers belt with the eggshell insert? Are T back..

How about a Jane Belt?
    Last edited by reinasblack; 03-29-2017 at 04:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy Long Legs View Post
    It's great that you have found a good method. I have used the T shape made with Scotch tape for years and it works just fine: however it does not allow me to go to the bathroom without dismantling. Please tell me how you do it. I am a small girl but really don't want a bulge at all.
    Hi Lucy, I am very surprised that somebody is asking me for an advice, this make me feel important.
    First, let me apologize for not answering before, I did not check this on regular basis.

What I do is to put the tape in cross instead of "T" and let the tip of my (you know) with no tape over it, and put the tape to one side just at the end, and then put more tape to the other side to compensate and keep it in the centre. Then, while visiting the bathroom, just have to drop my cloths, sit and let the liquid go out, perhaps with a little push to empty totally.
    It was incredible because I do not have to make any efort to un-tuck and then tuck again. Now with more practice, I can put more tense that I do not need the gridle, and pantyhose are optional but in my case I always use because I love how it feels and how it looks over my legs.
    Hopefully this is usefull, but if not, let me know and then will find the way to explain better.
    Enjoy your feminine side.
    Last edited by Dianna_ericka; 03-14-2017 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Misspelling
    Dianna Ericka

Quote Originally Posted by drobert44 View Post
    Hi girls; I am a newbie, but I see where Glamour Boutique has Crossdressing Gaffs. $16 and up. Do they work well?
    I don't know how they look because all the pictures show there are women wearing the gaff except one guy that looks good but the thing is not to show you with closed legs but they opened.
    the other gaff they sell is made from someone else is call selene gaff to pretends a plastic vulva vagina in front...

Thank you Cate. I don't know why I didn't think of that!

Banned Spammer
    I am scared by this concept!
    Once my bits went back inside for some unknown reason and the pain/pressure on them was unbelievable!

I got my gaffs from Suddenly Femme. They are satin and of good quality. It does the job for me, and I am not about to wear a thong bikini bottom on the beach! ;-) Just not my style. I found that tucking is for me to get a flat front lower abdominal for tight jeans, skirts, dresses. I had to get used to getting the right size gaff. I tried some smaller sizes and ended up pulling my groin while sitting and crossing my legs lady style! . So getting that right tightness comes with experience and not overdoing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulfornow View Post
    I am scared by this concept!
    And you will not be alone. It goes against all the experiences males have of even the slightest knock resulting in a screwed up face, knees bent and clamped together and all your mates laughing at you.

Having said that tucking is different. Your body has cavities designed to accommodate your testis as a place of safety, if for instance, you get extremely cold. All we're doing is taking advantage of that ability. It will feel strangle at first but as your body acclimatises to being that way it can get to the point were just the act of pulling the penis down and back will cause things to find their own way home.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I have found designs that reshape my equipment into totally a totally female look. I have six male to female transformation swimsuits and underwear designs. These are made by Koalaswim in Los Angeles and I have found them to work extremely well. The designs I favor change the equipment to look like a small camel toe.