I can't imagine using tape in such a sensative area. If you must, try 3M Transpore medical tape. It is desinged to be less irritant to the skin.

If you are handy with a needle and thread (no need to be an expert) here is how I do it without tape.

Start with a piece of fabric (stretchy fabric is best) about as wide as your member is long (but not including tip) at rest and long enough to wrap around it.

sew opposite velcro to each end of fabric so when the ends meet it holds itself closed like a tube. I made my fabric long enough to wrap one and a half times around. This makes it easier to hold in place while I wrap it around.

on the exposed top side (if your shaft was pointing straight foreward) of fabric sew one more piece of velcro (the rough type). Please do this before putting it on! (g)

Now sew the smooth (matching) pice of velcro to the inside of underwear/G string/ whatever. This should be at the bottom of the panties in the crotch area. As you read the rest it should make more sense - I hope. It also helps to use tighter fitting underwear. I mostly use a thong which holds more securely than some panties Ive used.

How to use:

push balls upward into body - as explained in many other posts.

while holding balls in place (this gets tricky) wrap empty sack around member like a "pig in a blanket" (those mini cocktail franks <--Google it if you must).

now, while holding all this and your balls in place, wrap the fabric around member and sac. Mate the velcro to hold closed. It is important that this wrap is below the ridge near the tip of member. This ridge will keep the "tube" of fabric from sliding off. It should be tight but not uncomfortable.

at this point you should have balls in your body (pushed up), and member wrapped with velcro. The exposed piece of velcro should be on top - facing foreward along the length of you shaft. When you tuck your member under, this velcro will face the ground.

Put on uderwear with velcro sewn in. Now you should better understand where to sew it in you panties.

tuck member under and pull up underwear.

align velcro and attach member to underwear velcro.

adjust as necessary.

Perhaps this sounds complicated or painfull. Well, as long as you avoid any pinching, I find it very comfortable and very concealing. It is also very easy to undo in restroom and redo again. What I like most is that is uses a mimimum of extra material - just the fabric to wrap abound member. You were going to wear underwear anyway - right? (g)

I have used this in a bikini and it can look fairly convincing. The best part is that there are no bands or extra strings or gaffs to hide. If there is enough to cover your member, then the fabric securing it is hidden too.

I wish I could convince all how successfull this method has proven for me.

Ask if you have further Q's. I have been very brief here in dscribing it.

Hugs - Genifer