Page 12 of 66 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    That would be me Miss Tessa I found that it actually worked better that way fo me anyway your mileage may vary.
    I don't use it much now just evry now and then.

can anybody tell me, if I tuck to long or tight will it cause irreversible damage

correct tape

You should try testing different types of tapes on the inside of your arm first before applying to any sensitive area. Some people are allergic to different types of tapes. The arm is not so sensitive, so it is a good test area. Better safe than (ouch) sorry.

Tucking can kill your sperm, cause they like lower temperatures than body temperature, but it shouldn't do anything to your sperm-makers. If you push them up there too hard, you could give yourself a hernia or something, but just putting them up there should be ok. I don't believe that keeping them tucked for extended periods of time should cause any damage of any kind, especially not irreversible damage. A sister back a page mentioned gluing herself up without the appropriate glue-removal product, and stayed that way for over a week, but didn't mention any negative effects (other than being very worried). I know a lot of the people here spend a lot of time tucked, and I've found that, usually, the longer I'm tucked the more comfortable it is.

As long as it doesn't hurt, there shouldn't be any serious problems with tucking, even for long periods of time, as far as I know.

I don't know if this method has been mentioned here (I tried to search for it), but this is what I do (I'll try to be as non-graphic as possible).

1. Get a strip of cloth (even if you have to cut one from a pillowcase or something), say 18-24" long by about an inch wide.
    2. Wrap it around your member from underneath and then around each side until it's underneath again (a loose noose let's say), and then I take the ends and pull it underneath and tuck the excess cloth between the buttocks cheeks.

Believe me, it will keep it taught and because there's no glue involved it will stretch as you move without pulling too much, and it won't be irratating. The head also creates a lip to prevent it from slipping out.

I tuck all the time have been for years. For best effect I use a light days pad and a pair of Barelythere panties.

The things you ladies can endure

I don't actively dress myself, so I've never tried it, but it sure sounds potentially painful, especially if not done just right.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

ok...so I did the experiment

I've been buying women's jeans for a couple of years now, and since my hips are 37" I can fit into the really low-rise jeans at size 8. The only problem (besides the fact that the pockets are all but useless) is the fact that the "boys" create a huge bulge in front no matter what if I don't tuck whether in drab or drag. Hence the experiment....

I really wanted to see if I could train the boys into a situation where cotton panties would be all that I needed. Every time for the last month when I've worn low-rise jeans I've tucked. By tuck, I mean that I push the two boys up into their "pouch" just up under the skin of the abdoment, and then the big boy back. I always use moisturizer everywhere, anyway, and the boys get their dose of it before I start this. I can then pull up bikini or thong cotton panties (or a gaff, but my gaff is too high to hide under low-rise jeans) to hold everything in place, and then my rather tight jeans.

Results:

The first couple of times, the long boy slowly came untucked, but I just went to the rest room and retucked. For the first few days it took to or three times before "he" got the hint and relaxed enough to just stay in place. By the 4th or 5th day with jeans, I forgot I was tucked, and everything stayed in place. Since then, depending upon how oftne I tuck, it might take once or twice to remind the anatomy how it works, but then everything stays in place again.

Comment:

Many people here have mentioned that it takes time to rearrange your body to get used to certain things that we need to do. No one is at all surprised that it takes the better part of 2 years to get our eyebrows where we want them, so why should we be able to tuck the first time??? Be patient, no matter which technique you use. I will say that I think the idea of tucking with just a panty is simple and the worst that can happen is the need to tuck again. Once used to tucking, I'm sure the more elaborate techniques will work better as well.

Good luck, everyone!

tina

gaff are 12.00 on ebay

Thanks for the great information here. I have tucked the boys up for the longest time by wearing tight panties but the taping part for the "do-dangle" does not work so swift as it is fairly smal and does not stay when I wrap my scrotal skin over it and tuck it down. Instead, I have found that I can invert it inside and all that can be seen is a small bump. Hardly ideal. Perhaps a flat tight gaff would help to keep all "flat" there?
    ronni

Question

I've always thought about the gluing option but with such an array of adhesives to choose from i don't know what one to go for, for the health and safety aspect).
    I use that brown parcel tape stuff and make like a G-string/thong.
    hang on i'll be right back............................
    Yup. i have a 68Kb diagram of how i do it and a 33Mb video lasting about 9minutes.
    anybody interested send me a PM or email.

Sharing
    Small Technical hitch??? I have a 10Mb limit on sending emails so i can't send the video.
    I have had three people so far contact me for more information but things don't seem to be working the way i thought the might????
    I have a "skydrive" account over at "Windows Live". In there i have a private folder with the video in, the help files aren't very helpfully but it would seem all i need is an email address to grant access??
    If any of those that have contacted me have been successfull in getting access please feel free to download and share amoungst fellow CDrs.
    For those of you with "Windows Live Messenger" you could try adding me to your contact list???????( even if it is only long enough as download the file(s))
    I realy don't want to make the "Skydrive" folder public as i do not wish it seen by family / non-CDrs....but the privacy setting are seeming to tricky to master??????????
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 01-05-2009 at 12:06 PM. Reason: merged use edit button

Wish I had more to tuck - as it stands (no pun intended) I have no need to tuck
    JoAnne Wheeler

So, I understand how to tuck with tape (I used to do it all of the time). How do you use the glue method? I can't even imagine how that works as well as taping.

And, JoAnne, check out the number of posts you have (666!).

Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    I do it so the tape needs no twist. If you prefer it going over the head of your penis, then tape the long and short piece sticky side to non sticky side, so you don't need to twist it. Makes it harder to pee if you cover it!
    sorry, but the sound is so, so real!

External catheter

Totally agree with Brenda - I use an external catheter all the time when I tuck. It's very easy to use and extremly convenient. I highlighted how to use in my post last March.

Been tucking for years. I just use a panty liner. I wrap half around the tip of my male half, push in the girls, and pull the liner back till everything looks good, then tape the remainder of the liner in the crack. Works great. Very easy to remove and no pain involved as the tape on the liner is just enought to hold you in place. You can see the result on my Fotki photo pages, look for Catherine99 and let me know what you think.

:) Post-Op Hippie Chick CharleneT's Avatar
    The galleries that I could see have some very amazing images! Your method seems to work very well, congrads !

C.

After starting to tuck about a week ago i have found it to be a bit awkward keeping the big one back, but I have done it without any adheasives. I have currently a swimming costume that fits quite tight and thankfully has a piece of cloth that is around the groin area that acts like a pouch. It fits quite snug inside but it does make it dificult for toilet use. The Condom Catheter method seems useful so I may go to my nearest pharmacy to pick one up and try that.

I have been contemplating what a few well placed stitches would do, using a fine needle and some low test monofiliment line. I am thinking 5-6 would do the trick nicely. No worries then about anything popping out and easily reversible with just a few snips.

Lora

All I want is a world somewhere, a place to wear pretty underwear
    A dress, some makeup, hose and heels
    OH wouldn't it be loverly

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing"---Helen Keller

Banned Read only
    I just wrap mine down, back, up, and around my waist, then tie it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora Olivia View Post
    I have been contemplating what a few well placed stitches would do, using a fine needle and some low test monofiliment line. I am thinking 5-6 would do the trick nicely. No worries then about anything popping out and easily reversible with just a few snips.
    Make sure everything is sterile if you decide to try this

You dont want any infection in that area
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

And don't forget the anesthetic!

Quote Originally Posted by prettypunkchick View Post
    are there any exercises that can be done to stretch the muscles and open up the cavities?
    I poked around the net about the inguinal canal. There is something called the superficial inguinal ring that is near the base of the penis and the pubic bone. It is a triangular opening where you would tuck the testes through.

According to the Wikipedia article about the superficial inguinal ring, it dilates in athletes, particularly hockey and soccer player. Reading through the list of possible injuries that would relate to that, I saw something about the hip adductor muscles (specifically, tearing the adductor muscles). These are the muscles that bring the leg back towards the center-line of the body.

I cannot tell if stretching it or exercising it would help dilate the superficial ignuinal fold. There are a couple exercises that work the hip adductors:

(1) Side leg raises
    (2) "Butterfly" stretches
    (3) Isometeric butterflies -- press down against the thigh while trying to raise it up. Be careful about the knees.

Variants of those exercises are available on Youtube. Now whether that helps you consciously control the superficial iguinal ring, I don't know.

PrimaelGen

I have found this whole subject interesting. As a very new CDer I had not yet thought about using tape. Thanks all.

As several have mentioned this subject is part of the reason I ended up here!
    Couldn't make much of the 'tape her to here, then there' etc to start with But I got some micropore tape a few days ago and I've been experimenting.
    I 'think' I'm starting to get it