Page 14 of 66 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I did a Google Image Search for "tucking" and came up with some diagrams and photos.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynn View Post
    I did a Google Image Search for "tucking" and came up with some diagrams and photos.

Can you post the addresses?
    ColleenW

Colleen

Just go to Google, choose "Image" at the top left of the page, and then enter the word "tucking" into the search window.

Quote Originally Posted by Marilynn View Post
    Colleen

Just go to Google, choose "Image" at the top left of the page, and then enter the word "tucking" into the search window.

Thanks, I should have thought of that
    ColleenW

is there any way you can include some pics on how to do it?

I can tuck the testies fine - but i find they never want to stay up there long!

Stephanie:
    I've been tucking the traditional way for years (sans taping) and about 6 months ago I tried what you explained and "walla"...Not having anything between your legs is simply wonderful. And you are correct about jeans fitting well. Fortunately for me I don't have much in the line of penis length so it works just great for me.
    Jennifer

PS: To the reader: Being this is my first post, I wanted to highlite Stephanies' post but I did something wrong. Her post is on Page 4 (StephanieS)
    Last edited by Jenniferca; 04-15-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Ive used Paul(a)s method of glueing as well.. I use Hollister med adhesive myself.

Sort of figured it out myself, as it sounds like she did as well... trial and error...yep.

The nice thing about this method is, well of course the big one.. you dont have gobs of tape keeping yourself together.. and as such it offeres a more natural feeling, a better polished self image. Its actually amazing how real a look you can create with much practice and patience!! .. and yes, you can still pee if you take care to be able to.

Everyone has got to try this way at least once!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Wow, what a lot of posts on tucking.

I want to relate to you what I do, which is a little different. I am fairly well endowed so I DO have something to get out of the way. What I do is very sucessful for me. I don't know if it will help anyone else, though, but I am very happy with it.

I tuck my testicles up in the usual spot. I push them up and in with my right hand. Then I pull my panty up with my left hand, switch hands so that my LEFT hand is now holding the testicles up and in from OUTSIDE of my panty. I then pull up the panty firmly with my right hand. This holds both testicles securely in place.

Here is the difference. I pull my penis up in front. I wear a control top panty from Playtex. Bali and others make similar control garments. It's just a basic moderate or firm control panty. The panel on the front of my control panty flattens out the bulge in front quite nicely and I end up with NOTHING between my legs!!! Can I repeat this? I end up with NOTHING between my legs. This lets my jeans fit SOOOO much more comfortably as they are designed to fit all the way UP into the crotch. My jeans FIT and FEEL just right. I can and do go all day every day this way with absolutely no discomfort. I am now 24/7. I can easily pull the control panty down when I am in the lady's room to sit and urinate. It is very easy to tuck and pull my panty up again. I take no longer than any other lady in the lady's room.

This method is easy to do, is very comfortable, and is visually sucessfull. My usual atire is jeans and a top. I wear scrubs at work and use the same tuck.
    I want to stress the comfort of having your pants FIT properly by being able to fit all the way UP into your crotch. It is a VERY nice feeling.

Lovies,
    Stephenie
    Hi Jenniferca -

I've copied Stephenie's post above, I've used this method for a long time myself. Some of my panties don't give me the support I need though so occasionally I'll tape the scrotum together to keep the testes in the ingunal canals. I too like the feeling of NOTHING between my legs.
    ColleenW

Quote Originally Posted by Andine View Post
    My experience is that you can't post pictures of anything to do with what we are discussing .. tried that ages ago with the garment I made, and they killed it !!
    I don't understand either!.....
    Not actually a reply to this post but rather to the one about CD venues in Canberra, it's worrying that the only place Andine that you mentioned was a noisy dance club venue, I'd really like to know of places locally one could go to dressed and feel comfortable in. Likewise I'm not interested in some noisy nightclub. There doesn't seem to be a Seahorse branch in the ACT now, about ten years ago I used to attend some of their meetings and went out to dinner in Civic one night with a group and then we went to a club in Braddon which I don't think is there now. I would like to know if there are any cross dressing groups in Canberra like Seahorse now.

tuck

Glad I read this thread as Iwas having trouble with the tucking

Ross/Willow confused.

You all want to pass as women in public. I get that. I don't for some reason. I want to be a man with fashion freedom without being too concerned what other people think. For me, comfort is as important as style. I much prefer the comfort of skirts over pants or shorts. I like the feel of soft fabrics against my skin. Since I have smaller than average genitalia i don't care if people see the "bump". I have very feminine looking leggs and feet that look much better in women's clothing than in men's. The top half of me looks preety good as a male and the bottom half looks pretty good as a female. When I want to feel and look good, I just wear both! Is there anybody out there like me or am I the anomoly?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Willow

Question

Just thought i'd post this, dunno why though??
    I have just tried using some Hollisters medical adhesive ( the stuff normaly used for breast forms) to glue my bits up
    Golly was it messy!! Not as good looking as when i tape it all up but more comfortable. dunno if i'm gonna get my tights of in one piece though? they might just stick to some of the messy residue?

Unhappy

ive read many-not all of the posts but noone mentions how to go to toilet/wc when taped

Well, taped or not, i tend to sit to pee.

All you need to do is when taping, dont tape everything closed, leave a 'hole' for your penis to poke out and you should be able to be successful, typically I tape across the top, with my penis down towards the back between my legs, and as I move about it will rest well forward, but still behind the tape. When I need to pee, it only takes a little adjustment to move everything in to the open.

Hope this helps you out.

Sheri (AKA pet)

I use 1 1/2" tape and I put a slit in the tape where the little guy ends so that he can peek out to relieve himself. Be sure to do this before applying the tape to your body, though.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

Someone mentioned use of a Male External Catheter for tucking. Where do purchase these ?
    Can they be found at your local drug store or are they special order from medical supply houses. Do you need an Rx or are they over the counter?

Emma1976 can you send me them instructions you got from brenda?

You cen find them in medical fetish/adult baby on e-bay. Dont ask how I know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Drucilla View Post
    Someone mentioned use of a Male External Catheter for tucking. Where do purchase these ?
    Can they be found at your local drug store or are they special order from medical supply houses. Do you need an Rx or are they over the counter?
    External catheters do not require a prescription. If you have a pharmacy or medical supply store that does a lot of home health care business they should have them in-stock. Here in Dallas, Dougherty's at Preston Royal has them.

You can also order them on-line as well; do a Google search and you'll get some suppliers.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

External Catheter

Thanks for the replies. I did a search and it looks like something that would interesting to experiment with.

i was wondering if someone has illustrations or links on tucking could you email them to me at flcruiser28@gmail.com. also i have read how people use a pad to make a flat front. can someone explain that to me. i know how to hide the boys but beyond that i am clueless.

I did the google image serch found a good drawing and an in depth decription. I have tried 2 days now. Tonight, standing infront of bathroom mirror I was able to push both of the little guys in place with hardly any effort ( was standing the trick?) i tucked my penis between my cheeks, worked fine. Sitting I only get a slight "feedback" from my right side.

I've had good results with sports strapping but the trouble is you can only use it once. Today, I'm using a bandage that is split up most of its length (the unsplit part pulls the penis between the legs). Even with a tight miniskirt I have a nice smooth front.

Tucking So Long That

I have been tucking so long that my twins spend most of their time above my penis instead of below it. No tape needed, although I do tend to wear tight panties quite a bit. I think the cavity gets stretched out. When I get hard, they automatically migrate upstairs.