Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

i tuck mine too I dont use tape I find the sting panties work good to keep it tucked

tucking

I seem to have a problem with bulging up front when I tuck. It makes me look alittle bloated. Am I getting them in the right cavity?

Thank you this is really helpful and well explanied information I'm sure I will try in future.

Hugs
    Honey

I came across what seems to be a good idea on another forum. The recommendation was, to keep the testes in their abdominal cavity, to pull the scrotal skin downwards until it is taut then tape the loose skin to your bottom. This way, there is no room for the testes to descend.

Then, if desired, the penis can be pulled down between the legs and taped. I am going to try this at the weekend.

i don't go out at all as a CD but when i'm home i try different ways of tucking. i had one where u wear a tight pair of women's panties and fold ur lever down and between ur legs. it really works
    I'm just a simple someone trying to figure life out.

i have tried the method u mentioned, it works really well with a size or 2 smaller panties.

I have read this thread from start to finish and there is a lot of good info. I have no problem getting the boys to slide up and out of the way, but the taping just has my mind boggled. No matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to wrap my tiny little brain around it. I have a V-String I purchased years ago, and it does an ok job, but is not very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. I need to figure out the taping so I can stay tucked for long periods and remain fairly comfortable.

Pics of this taping method in the first post would be very helpful.
    Last edited by MiraM; 06-25-2009 at 07:35 PM.

Tucking after operation

I'm curious to know if theres any limitations to tucking in regards to recovering from a hyrocelotomy. Without going into details, the end result was lots of swelling which my urologist said would go down significantly within 2 weeks. However there would still be some swelling and tenderness for several months after that.

Its been 4 months now since i had the op and things have pretty much returned to normal but like the urologist said, some of the surrouding tissue is still hard and slightly tender. Shortly before my op i discovered how to pop 1 of the guys into the cavity. To be specific, it was the right one, the one that had the op was the left. As you can imagine it was physcially impossible to do with that one, and the reason i had given up trying in the years before.

Anyway i want to know if it will be possible to tuck properly in the future (still going to leave it a few months before attempting, just to make sure. Hate for it to get stuck up there). My only other concern is if it could again cause a hydrocele, what with the abdominal membrane being repaired and all.
    Kokoro - ココロ

Heart, mind and spirit.

I am no longer concerned with what has happened in my past. What I care about, is what I can do with my future.

Um... tucking troubles.

Er... I can get the twins nestled just fine (and they even stay while I'm standing, at least for a little while), but... whenever I tuck my penis and it gets erect, the muscle seems to do a 180 turn and mess up the entire profile and create a bulgy fiasco.

I'm thinking it may be caused by having an upward curve, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions as to how I can tuck without suffering from oblong bulge thing?

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by DracoMeteor View Post
    Er... I can get the twins nestled just fine (and they even stay while I'm standing, at least for a little while), but... whenever I tuck my penis and it gets erect, the muscle seems to do a 180 turn and mess up the entire profile and create a bulgy fiasco.

I'm thinking it may be caused by having an upward curve, but I'm not sure. Any suggestions as to how I can tuck without suffering from oblong bulge thing?

Picture Oprah naked?

tucking member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    Picture Oprah naked?
    LOL......................I really did!.............That was funny!

Stop dressing so sexy, so you don't turn yourself on.

But seriously........... I invert my penis (push it within itself) take the foreskin and pulling back, tape that down. Obviously you can't urinate in this fashion, but if you do get hard and the tape holds it tends to push on the front and down creating a nice lady like V.

Yum, I'm all about that!

Av

Quote Originally Posted by avrillunge View Post
    LOL......................I really did!.............That was funny!

Stop dressing so sexy, so you don't turn yourself on.

But seriously........... I invert my penis (push it within itself) take the foreskin and pulling back, tape that down. Obviously you can't urinate in this fashion, but if you do get hard and the tape holds it tends to push on the front and down creating a nice lady like V.

Yum, I'm all about that!

Av
    I'll try the inversion. I wish it was something I could do by changing the clothes but... the arousal comes just from putting on the panties.

tap works well so dose super glue I dont use eny thing now and mine stays put now. i find that sting bakini Panties worrk the best because the way they are cut they hold it just rite.and i cen go siting down with out un tucking it and if i need to have aksess to it i got that too.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Diane_2902 View Post
    tap works well so dose super glue.
    I tried super glue just the other day( wednesday i think it was) and it didn't work for me, it all just came unstuck when i went to the loo.

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo, Debbie View Post
    I tried super glue just the other day( wednesday i think it was) and it didn't work for me, it all just came unstuck when i went to the loo.

Super glue ( razy glue) is dangerous and should not be used

You may find yourself in an accident & emergency room
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Gold Member
    It looks very convincing, but it also looks like they're super gluing the folds of skin together. If that's what they're doing, I'll pass.

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    What Miranda said. Have to respect the "above and beyond" mindset involved, though. My wife's the only one who gets to third base anyhow and she's already in on the secret.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Okay, contrary to what i said about being able to do it, i no longer can! I've found the cavities but its a squeeze just getting a finger in, nevermind Bert or Ernie. I've looked at photos and various diagrams and i'm 99% sure i've got the right place (at the very front of the scrotom just after the pubic bone ends).

I can't imagine getting the boys into such a tight spot. Is it a matter of finding the right angle, or perserverence doing a little a day, widing the cavity until eventually they fit?
    Kokoro - ココロ

Heart, mind and spirit.

I am no longer concerned with what has happened in my past. What I care about, is what I can do with my future.

There is this thing at koalaswim.com called seductive curves, I do not recommend it. It has worked, but at times it pinches like crazy, and it can be uncomfortable to sit down wearing it.

Don't underestimate the power of duct tape! (I think it was mentioned earlier).

I've used duct tape before and have managed to stay comfortably tucked for nearly a week at a time.

My, this is a frustrating business! I never realised my testacles were so mobile. They can escape from the tightest spot!

I have achieved my best results using 4 pieces of 2" wide sports tape (to treat injuries) and a foot long piece of tape. Once the testacle is pushed up in the abdomen, two pieces of 4" tape are applied vertically, the same on the other one. The long piece of tape is used to pull the penis between the legs, with a small hole cut in to enable use of the toilet.

This creates an acceptably smooth front, especially with a pair of tights, and is quite comfortable if you are careful about sitting down.

It is nice having the illusion that you don't have a penis!

Banned Read only
    ive tried tucking several times but it kinda creeps me out,gives me a vivid image of that scene in silence of the lambs,the one with buffalo bill dancing around trying on his special coat.too creepy for me

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxx

We can just call my ex and find out how. It's pretty simple, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by cdbethany View Post
    ive tried tucking several times but it kinda creeps me out,gives me a vivid image of that scene in silence of the lambs,the one with buffalo bill dancing around trying on his special coat.too creepy for me

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxxx
    I always think of buffalo bill when i dress up and i feel strange!
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 07-06-2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Use the edit button please, multiposting is not allowed.

Hello everyone,
    I've been trying to tuck but I can't, the penis always pop, and the test always get down. I don't wnt to use tape or glue, but I'm desperate to get well trucked and look like a girl.

I've tried the method but the boy wnat dtay beetwen chicks ass.

Always trying, one day I would have the result.
    Kissies,
    Joana

i appreciate the pictures of the demonstration put i dont follow it