Page 16 of 66 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I guess I am lucky enough that I can tuck and look very feminine without using any sort of tape. I tried the tape method one day but found it to be way to painful.

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I'm nit that well endowed and I've tried to push the boys up in there but I just can't seem to make it work.

I haven't been able to tuck very well. I'm concerned because of it. I can get away with low cut jeans but when I see people on here talking about bikini's I don't see how it's possible. I tucked today and was able to look good in low cut jeans but I don't see how I will ever be able to put a bikini bottom on in public without a noticable area. I've been researching over and over the best ways to tuck but maybe I'm to endowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelofsomekind View Post
    There is this thing at koalaswim.com called seductive curves, I do not recommend it. It has worked, but at times it pinches like crazy, and it can be uncomfortable to sit down wearing it.
    LOL! I thought your name looked familiar. I think I bought one of those because of your mention on crossplay forums.

I had the same trouble you had and then I did a hack job on mine. I cut the ring and removed it and then replaced it with a skinny glue stick from those glue guns. I'm going to trim the ends and put some type of ring on the ends to keep the strings from popping off. It still gives a good tuck and there's no ring down there anymore to prevent you from sitting normally.

the art of tucking

ive alsway for that taping is restrictive, so i go for the larger underwear which covers most of the bit i wish were not there whilst im dressed. great artical 1st one ive read lets hope they are all as good

Banned Read only
    I have one question. Doesn't it hurt if you have an erection as the penis tries to point forward?

I confess I did not read all posts but for those of you that tape is there a particular brand or type of tape that works best? My guess is duct tape won't work but I am open to other suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica Nowakowski View Post
    I have one question. Doesn't it hurt if you have an erection as the penis tries to point forward?
    You get used to it, remember the purpose of tucking in the first place is to look as feminine as possible at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Elishal View Post
    I confess I did not read all posts but for those of you that tape is there a particular brand or type of tape that works best? My guess is duct tape won't work but I am open to other suggestions.
    Surgical tape works best. I prefer 3M Transpore, which is a plastic tape that can be easily torn and sticks. Some people like 3M Durapore, which is a "silk-like" tape and is tolerated better.

You can get both at any good pharmacy or medical supply house. It's also sold under the trade name Nexcare at drugstores, groceries and discount stores.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

tucking is just like any other exercise for bodily change

Veronica, it probably is true that the first few times dressing and tucking, it can get a little difficult because that whole scene is...well...sensual. But tucking is just like any other exercise. If you tuck once in a "blue moon", then tucking will be a problem requiring tape and all manner of difficult issues. Your body is just not prepared to be in that position.

By far the easiest way to learn to tuck is to buy some small non-stretchy cotton bikini panties and a couple pair of tight women's jeans, low rise. This works because you must tuck to fit everything in! Start every couple of days and work up to a whole week of tucking, and by the end of 6 weeks the "boys" will just move into place and the erection issue will simply take care of itself.

It's like anything else...practice and don't expect to get it right the first time. When you first wear the panties and jeans and you become untucked, just head to the bathroom and fix it. Even in the worst case, 2 or 3 fixes will solve the problem for the rest of the day. I couldn't believe how easy it was to get used to being tucked for hours at a time this way.

Good luck!

tina

Looks smooth and sexy to me. If you tucked any better, you would have a camel toe.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

looks fine to me hun x
    Sophie May, Sophie May not

Mostly Harmless...
    Looks fine to my eyes as well. Don't see anything wrong with that tuck.

For hiking though, you might wanna make sure it stays like that without problems for longer periods of time. Especially as you will be moving a lot, so it might trigger it to come out from the tuck, so you might wanna try it out at home or shorter distances first.
    I look like a Girl
    With Makeup on my Face
    In Reality
    A cute Kitty I am!

Go for it Jessica.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    Surgical tape works best. I prefer 3M Transpore, which is a plastic tape that can be easily torn and sticks. Some people like 3M Durapore, which is a "silk-like" tape and is tolerated better.

You can get both at any good pharmacy or medical supply house. It's also sold under the trade name Nexcare at drugstores, groceries and discount stores.
    Thanks

ive gone bikining and it stayed pretty well. I've have tried a pad. I think that is what helps alot.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

improved "tuck"

Strange as it seems if you lie on your back with your legs and butt up against a wall, (like a crunch)
    the boys will nestle in thier home nicely, then do the taping in that position. When you stand up you will be much flater,
    Love the look
    JoanAz

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    Strange as it seems if you lie on your back with your legs and butt up against a wall, (like a crunch)
    the boys will nestle in thier home nicely, then do the taping in that position. When you stand up you will be much flater,
    Love the look
    I have found this to be the case too!

tucking

Thanks for your information will try

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I can't seem to find the "art" of tucking. I try and try and try.... but within minutes, the boys are back showing themselves.
    I have no idea what I am doing wrong. I am stumped. I tried the "gaff" too.... Nope. I messed that up too.

I saw a video on youtube where another cd is describing how he does his tuck. i found it really helpful and it works well with spandex and other tight clothing. It worked so well that a spandex site who's rule is that only female pictures can be posted put my pics on. They were only two pics of my lower half wearing black shiny spandex, but an accomplishment none the less that my tuck is that passable. the trick according to this person is to use pads and use the sticky side against your skin.

jessica.

Quote Originally Posted by spandexgirl188 View Post
    I saw a video on youtube where another cd is describing how he does his tuck. i found it really helpful and it works well with spandex and other tight clothing. It worked so well that a spandex site who's rule is that only female pictures can be posted put my pics on. They were only two pics of my lower half wearing black shiny spandex, but an accomplishment none the less that my tuck is that passable. the trick according to this person is to use pads and use the sticky side against your skin.

jessica.
    Could you post a link to the video?
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by spandexgirl188 View Post

jessica.
    or even better the spandex pic link

I fpond this while googling for tucking. this shows step step illustrations of tucking in. i have tried it it is easy to go with a tight panty to hold mine in place without any tape.
    http://fannygrrl.blogspot.com/2005/0...ng-secret.html

urmi
    urmila

Quote Originally Posted by divamissz View Post
    Could you post a link to the video?
    Just go to youtube and search for "how I tuck my mini me". It is the first one that comes up and sounds like the one being discussed here.