Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

I hesitate

If the moderators think this should be removed, please do so....

My take on tucking is that it's always easier when the boy is...well...a bit excited, i.e. a bit on the larger side of the scale.

nuf said.

tina
    Last edited by suchacutie; 01-18-2010 at 04:36 PM. Reason: typo

Smile tucking

you must have some support when tucking it makes it easier, untill you have to
    go to the bathroom (ouch) what we do?

Quote Originally Posted by TSTIFFANY View Post
    any body tried medical spray adhesive for tucking?
    yeah. i tried Hollisters....MESSY. VERY MESSY but worked not too bad.
    I tried super-glue aswell. That worked slightly better but still rather messy?

Quote Originally Posted by ne11y View Post
    Yea, I too wonder about that. I've been to a drag show in NYC called Lucky Chen's. They have drag queens in the skimpiest bikini ever! I wonder where they hide it, and how the manage to hide it so well. Then again it was pretty dimly lit. So that might play to their advantages from being so obvious.

I've tried tucking a few times, found a few technique, with taping to create a more passable shape up front. But I always have the two bumps, and it looks like I'm wearing cups underneath my panties.. Maybe I need to buy a size larger..
    Perhaps it is trade secrets similar to magicians are apprentices to a seasoned magician. Yet it seems like this thread should have covered all the bases who know?
    SRS January 27

hmmm

I haven't tried tucking yet.

All of those trying out different techniques should realize that we're not all built the same, much like GGs. What works for me, or someone else, might not work for you. In a "relaxed" state I have little of no problem tucking. I don't actually insert the testicles into the body cavity. I find I'm much more comfortable if I just tuck the penis down and under. Even naked that looks pretty good. Usually I wear a thong or gaff over that. It keeps things smooth, in place, and gives a little definition to my rear.

I once read parts of a book about circus performers. One part that caught my eye was about the strippers. Many of them were born men. Now this was in the 20's and 30's so not much help was available to them surgically. They injected parafin into their breasts to enlarge those. What they wore down below was pretty simple. They would loop an elastic or string around the head of their penis. Then they pulled it under and around. They had a loop going around their waist that this was attatched to. The only part of their costume that was not removed when they stripped was sort of a reverse g-string. It didn't cover the front, that was what they paying pubic had come to see. But it did cover underneath and in back so that the tuck, or anything else, wasn't visible. It does look quite realistic with the loose skin of the scrotum creating a bit of a slit where the penis is pulled tight down the middle.

Find what works, and is comfortable for you. You might find that certain styles of clothing just don't work for you. That's one of the things about being a women, you need to learn what makes you look your best and avoid things that don't.
    Sally

Aspiring Member
    I apologize if this has been covered before in this thread.

I'm trying to get my own style of tucking down pat. Felicity, your tutorial has been very helpful, and works great as long as I'm totally soft.

I've a lot larger than average down stairs and on top of that also very sensitive. Every step I take makes him bigger. Next thing I know a pretty good flat tuck goes to well an uncomfortable mess.

I'm trying to stop this from happening by preparing myself mentally but its still next to impossible. I don't do it often but I noticed that taking a caffeine pill not only reduces sensitivity down there but also makes him shrink up witch makes tucking a breeze. Unfortunately my body is very sensitive to caffeine and I get too wired lol.

Are there any herbal supplements or other safe OTC drugs out there that might be beneficial?

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    I don't do it often but I noticed that taking a caffeine pill not only reduces sensitivity down there but also makes him shrink up witch makes tucking a breeze. Unfortunately my body is very sensitive to caffeine and I get too wired lol.

Are there any herbal supplements or other safe OTC drugs out there that might be beneficial?
    Have you considered wearing a condom catheter, or maybe even just a condom? Either would provide an insulated layer. If you applied it, then did other things (makeup, etc) and came back to it once things had settled down, it might work better.

Which Catheter

Which condom catheter do you use?

There are a lot of condom catheters out there. I think I have found the best one. It does not have any glue and it is not the Texas catheter.

The ones with glue when tucked and taped for a long period of time seem to hurt after a while as you can feel the glue pulling on you which sometimes even hurts.

I tuck both ways, pushing the boys up and then pulling everything back and taped in place, as well as pushing the boys up and making a tube out of the skin and pushing everything inside.

I do have a link to the website where I found these and they are also cheap in price. One the website they are called The Natural External Catheter. They come in a pack of 30 for $29.95.

Ask me for the link and I will send it to you. The store is called Allegro Medical.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Aspiring Member

taping can be painful

I had never taped up in the past - (under the chest to achieve some cleavage) but have been experimenting lately. Well 2 weeks ago, I had my chance. I found some white tape that is not as sticky as medical tape and it seemed to be just right as it was just sticky enough to not let loose. Well I tried it for a couple of days for short periods and it worked great. Then one day, I left the tape on for 6 hours. What a BIG MISTAKE. It got a little sore but I didn't think much about it - that is until I took it off. Tape and skin came off together and what was left was very, very sore - similar to a 2nd degree burn. It bled and drained for 2 days and is now starting to heal.
    A word of caution for all the gurls. Don't leave the tape on very long - it may not come off very easy.
    I have since found the Chic Shaper and it works almost as well as the tape with no latent pain. BTW - for those of you that can't find the chic shaper, go back to Walgreens and look for a sign or shelf that says "as seen on TV". I looked for it around the bras and cosmetics at several stores to no avail - then I saw the sign "as seen on tv" and there it was. Double checked the first stores - all had it in the "as seen on tv" shelf.
    Good luck,
    Sheri

It really depends what tape you use, and how sensitive your skin is. I've tried a ton of different medical tapes, even tried athletic tape (that athletes use to tape their fingers / wrists, etc). Right now my favourite is NextCare gentle paper.

I've also found that a lot of the irritation is caused by the removal of the tape after it's been stuck in place for so long. Soaking in a hot bath first, or a hot shower seems to help the adhesive release. I've also used dermaplast spray it has a pain reliever in it -- the hospital gave some to my wife to use after child birth to help with the irritation.

Quote Originally Posted by SheriM View Post
    I had never taped up in the past - (under the chest to achieve some cleavage) but have been experimenting lately. Well 2 weeks ago, I had my chance. I found some white tape that is not as sticky as medical tape and it seemed to be just right as it was just sticky enough to not let loose. Well I tried it for a couple of days for short periods and it worked great. Then one day, I left the tape on for 6 hours. What a BIG MISTAKE. It got a little sore but I didn't think much about it - that is until I took it off. Tape and skin came off together and what was left was very, very sore - similar to a 2nd degree burn. It bled and drained for 2 days and is now starting to heal.
    A word of caution for all the gurls. Don't leave the tape on very long - it may not come off very easy.
    [SIZE=4]I have since found the Chic Shaper and it works almost as well as the tape with no latent pain.[/SIZE] BTW - for those of you that can't find the chic shaper, go back to Walgreens and look for a sign or shelf that says "as seen on TV". I looked for it around the bras and cosmetics at several stores to no avail - then I saw the sign "as seen on tv" and there it was. Double checked the first stores - all had it in the "as seen on tv" shelf.
    Good luck,
    Sheri
    I'm currently wearing one as a gaff myself.. I'm now a convert!!

I've tried to tuck a few times but i can the 'boys' up there but if try to get my penis back they pop straight back out, then it gets very uncomfortable. The chic shaper method is heaps easier, more comfortable (not saying that it's the be all either though, it still has it's flaws) and the end result is a flat front.... Perfect for tighter skirts and with leggings!!

Quote Originally Posted by SheriM View Post
    Well 2 weeks ago, I had my chance. I found some white tape that is not as sticky as medical tape and it seemed to be just right as it was just sticky enough to not let loose. Well I tried it for a couple of days for short periods and it worked great. Then one day, I left the tape on for 6 hours. What a BIG MISTAKE. It got a little sore but I didn't think much about it - that is until I took it off. Tape and skin came off together and what was left was very, very sore - similar to a 2nd degree burn. It bled and drained for 2 days and is now starting to heal.
    Must've been the wrong tape. I pretty much only untape to shower. I use 3M Transpore and I've had no irritation from it ever.

Yes, I am aware I have body "issues"...
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Rachel, you use a chick shaper to tuck the boys away? I thought it was used for breast cleavage, hummm, interesting could you explain how you go about this
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

A method for the big "boys"

I know how to tuck the boys up in and pull the other guy down between. I've worked with tape and IV tape (like in that Japanese tucking pictorial). I've got plenty of skin to come up and wrap around. It all makes a very nice effect. The problem I have is that my boys are fairly large AND I'm fairly skinny. (I posted about this before in here. I'm not bragging about either. Just explaining my issues). This results in two fairly obvious bumps on the front of my body. I just don't have that much adipose tissue over my pubic bone region to 'hide' the boys. Not to mention that it is somewhat painful for me if I tuck too tightly or when I sit down.

Pulling everything down and tucking/taping makes a GREAT front but a horrible back (a la Lois Einhorn from Ace Ventura). So I started thinking and experimenting and after a few weeks, I think I found a way. I'll do my best to explain.

First, while in full hangin free mode, I wrap a piece of tape around the base of the penis and scrotum. The tightness needs to be enough that neither testicle would be able to fit through but not so tight as to cut off circulation. Because, instead of pushing the boys up, I line them up and stack the other guy on top. So if you think about pulling the penis down for the tuck, it's the same thing, except that the penis is now resting on the lined up testicles. Once that is pulled that down take the skin at the base of the scrotum and wrap that up and around the base of the penis and tape that. (This is also where I use the IV skin covering thing. It's clear and the overlapping scrotal skin looks very vagina-like.) From there, you can continue to wrap and tape on down. For me, the lowest hanger is a bit past the tip. I wrap most of it but make sure I can still see the end so that I can pee when I need to.

I use one piece of tape to wrap around the entire testicle-penis unit and place it right in between the testicles. This keeps them in line better. Otherwise, the higher one will want to scoot down and be beside his buddy.

Once everything is taped, when you stand up, everything should still hang free but just as one unit. Because everything hangs relatively far away from my body, when I pull some underwear on, I don't need a hard pull to make a flat front. Underwear up, then a gentle push or pull back seems to be sufficient.

I've had this tucked like this for the last two hours and I have no major complaints. Sitting is easy. And since the testicles are lined up and flush on the perineum I'm not sitting on them. No issues with crossing legs. Pulling underwear down/off and back on is very easy and everything gets right back to where it belongs. I took some pictures to check out the look. I give it a solid B. It's not perfect but it also doesn't look like I've got a bad case of hemorrhoids. The trick is to make sure you don't pull things back too far. (Or to put it another way... if everything were taped in place, you should be able to handle any bathroom issue you might have .

This probably isn't clear at all. As with most of this stuff, it is an art-form (hence the title of the thread). But if you have any of the same issues I have you might give this a try. Or feel free to PM me for specific questions.
    Kayleigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://frisbeegirl14.blogspot.com/

Aspiring Member
    Forgive me for being late to the thread.
    Before I started taping, I used a "dance belt" obtainable at any dancewear store. Male ballet dancers wear them and they resemble a cross between a jock strap and a thong. Once you tuck the gems up, you can position the penis back between the legs and it is comfortable for long periods. It is fine for most day wear.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Hi

just tried this and afrer a few attempts managed it, use 3m transpore tape.

Looks good and everything stays put.

Just need practice for wearing a very short maid outfit for a rocky horror show in a month and will be sorted good thread thanks for the advice

For once in my life being slightly endowed is a benefit and has allowed a pretty easy system. I use a Light Days type of pad in my panties. I tend to set it a bit higher toward the front than a GG would do. Then I push the tiny package back and up while pulling my panties up. It is not too uncomfortable if everything gets pulled up without any wild hairs getting caught where you don't want them.

I find that I can go quite a while very comfortably and just adjust anything you need to during a normal potty break.

The benefits to this approach is that it tends to give a nice Mound of Venus and the pad absorbs any moisture and leakage.
    Hugs, Kath

Thank you Felicity, for your detailed guide, I found it this afternoon, and hope to try it soon. It is very help full in theory, I just hope I will be able to make it work. Would it be at all possible for you to post a picture of how the tape should look when you put them together to make the T, I work better with visuals, but I dont think a full on pictorial would be allowed on this site.

Thanks so much for your help

Googled Chic Shaper, came up with a pushup bra.

I'm lucky it all tucks in easily and a support panty holds it all in place, I need to tape in the summer for lighter and skimpier outfits. I love the way it looks.

WARNING! Check glues, tapes, removers, etc. on a small area first. Some peoples skin can have a BAD reaction. And remember practice, practice, practice.

This thread has been a great fountain of information. Thanks Falicity and all responders.

Jill

Tuck & Tape Alternative

I've tried tucking and taping and even super glue but I just cant stay tucked and frequently slip out, I'm looking for an alternative and been playing with the idea of using piercings to hold it down on a more permanent basis.

Do you think this is just stupid or could that work?

Ouch !!!! Have you use a strong panty girdle after you tuck ? Most times that will keep the boys behind bars.

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...... Go for the SRS.... might be less painful!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yeah, I think that is a bit too stupid to work.n You need a loot of pressure down there to keep things in place. Like recommended above try very tight panties over your tuck panties, a girdle or very firm control panties of boy shorts. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    Ouch !!!! Have you use a strong panty girdle after you tuck ? Most times that will keep the boys behind bars.
    Never tried that but will look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...... Go for the SRS.... might be less painful!!!
    Haha, but plenty of people get it pierced

My main problem is I sweat which causes slipping and also loosens tape.
    I've tried everything I could think of even super-glue