Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Not sure how to explain what I want to say, but I'll try.
    I've tried to tuck a few times long ago in the past, but when I did, it just felt awkward and/or was a bit painful.
    Plus the fact that I have fetishes for certain types of clothing and I tended to get "excited" from time to time. If a person didn't want to tuck for various reasons, then that would be ok, wouldn't it? It's our own personal choice. We don't all have to tuck if we don't want to, though it does help if we are going to make ourselves look as passable of a woman as we can. I don't want to be completely passable as a woman. I'm more into what's called zentai crossdressing which I explained here:
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=126709
    But if I get excited from time to time, then maybe a long dress or skirt or something else might help to hide that "excitement"?

Any advice?

Baby, Sometimes ya just gotta let it all hang out.

Besides, with wht I am packin. the tuck is an exercize in futility. It looks even wierder when I just have a random part squishin and bulging out from nowhere.

I only tuck for a few photos. Namely the ones I hope to post here. Other than that, I just clone/cover my stuff with foto editing.

Ive been tucking pretty much every day since I found this thread, to get more comfortable with it. Ive only tried using really tight panties in order to do this because I haven't had a chance to shave yet and I eventually want to be able to tuck without needing a gaff because I love wearing all of my underwear in their full sexiness! The problem I have with tucking though is still having a slight bulge. I also noticed that I cant cross my legs very well either. Anyone have any tips?

just a pair of controltop tights over panties works best for me, or when i was young my mothers girdle gave a very feminine look and even a little camel toe lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruikki View Post
    Ive been tucking pretty much every day since I found this thread, to get more comfortable with it. Ive only tried using really tight panties in order to do this because I haven't had a chance to shave yet and I eventually want to be able to tuck without needing a gaff because I love wearing all of my underwear in their full sexiness! The problem I have with tucking though is still having a slight bulge. I also noticed that I cant cross my legs very well either. Anyone have any tips?

There are some bulges you just can't get rid of. After storing you luggage in the overhead containers, they will bulge slightly up there. And after snaking yourself under and backwards, that will create an unusual bump directly below you (and possibly behind you, if you're proportioned so!) But bumbs such as these should be concealed by all by the tightest clothing.
    As for not being able to cross your legs, I dunno... I guess you're just not used to having him squeezed between your thighs like that. I personally find that, while tucked, I naturally walk with my legs closer together, and cross them more frequently. There's not really much of me to crush down there though, which makes it easier I guess...

I think I need to buy some actually tight clothes. When I dress, I usually dress comfortably. I dont have anything extravagant to wear, though I think that will change once I move in to my new apartment this summer. Il keep tucking and hopefully just get used to the feeling!

Well for me, kind of like some previous replies, I actually am able to "layer". I take some old hose or tights that I may not need anymore. I cut the legs off to where they now look they nylon boyshorts. By doing that I have created a pretty snug little garment. I generally use around 3 or 4 pairs which does the trick for me when "tucking". Layers allow for it to somewhat "smooth" things out in that area. I have to admit, it takes some getting use too. But ya know what, if you dress, you are already aware of the fact that (we gurls) go through pain to look good

Hope this helps anyone reading.

I must try this.

I too have not been able to cross my legs. I find that my body / build just will not allow me to do it.
    Last edited by Tamara Croft; 03-04-2010 at 10:16 PM.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

hmmm

I dunno...I just went to the little boy's room, tucked with my panties, pulled up my jeans, and I'm sitting here with my legs completely crossed. What are we all missing that we're not communicating to each other. Am I missing something that could help?

tina

General nuisance AliceJaneInNewcastle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    I dunno...I just went to the little boy's room, tucked with my panties, pulled up my jeans, and I'm sitting here with my legs completely crossed. What are we all missing that we're not communicating to each other. Am I missing something that could help?
    The obvious question to ask of people who are unable to cross their legs while tucked is whether they can do it when not tucked... It's not the whole problem, but plenty of people have too much muscle bulk in their thighs and/or insufficient flexibility to cross their legs regardless of tucking.

Beyond that, there are tendons running through the groin and down the legs that have to be long enough to accommodate the testicles when they are up in the body. If those tendons aren't long enough, they may restrict movement enough to make crossing the legs difficult or impossible. Doing yoga while tucked would probably be the best way to gradually stretch the tendons and improve flexibility in general.

It's quite simple, just be on the smallish side and microfiber panties.

Worked great for me!

I just tried this this weekend, and wow, what have I been missing?

I laid on my back in bed, put two pillows under my butt, let the boys slide up a little, and just guided them. No pressure, they just went into place. I reached over and grabbed the little thong I was going to wear anyway, slid it on while my butt was still in the air, and tucked my guy really far back between my legs. Once I pulled the thong on all the way, everything stayed in place just perfectly!

I was cautious at first, making sure the boys didn't come back down, but after walking around in the thong and a tank top for a while, I started just going up and down the stairs normally... even did a little bouncing up and down... and everything stayed! I could even cross my legs when sitting with no pain or discomfort.

So, it's clear that we all just have different anatomy. And I just happen to be REALLY lucky. But anyway, thanks so much to everyone for the advice. When I finally slipped on some leggings and flip flops to go grab the mail outside (yes, it was cold, but I didn't feel like running back upstairs to get boots), I felt SO feminine because I was so smooth on the front!

Really makes you want someone nearby to notice and compliment you

Been practising this for a while now, medical tape seems to work fine with a gaff or even just tight knickers.

I think the trick is to work up the time. First time I did it I just managed an hour (with great discomfort at the end), now I can do several hours comfortably .. the body adapts.

Hi all,

I've been tucking for well over 15 years now and I'm at the point where I can pop the twins up in the attic, wrap the loose scrotum around the lad, pull it all back between the cheeks, and pull my panties up to keep it all place in about 5 to 10 seconds. Practice does make perfect and patience is the key. I have never had to tape although in the beginning it would have been a good idea as things weren't quite used to their new home and had a tendency to pop out of place quite frequently. Yes, there were times when it was uncomfortable and even a bit painful but those days are long gone and tucking even while in drab (except for panties which I always wear) just feels so right.

Rachel

I'm very tempted to try this, it'll look so good having a flat front in panties! Does it not feel uncomfortable at all?

Okay....I'm going to add my 2 or 3 cents in on this.
    At first, yes I had a little trouble figuring things out, but ,well, while 'soft' I don't have a much of a problem. Simply put, the type of tape I use is the hardest part to figure out. The better the tape to hold things in....the more painful it is to pull off.........simple as that!
    Anyway, I use two pieces of tape about 12" long......I start about 4" above my "winky" to the left and while pulling it gently straight back between my legs, I cross over to the right with the tape over my winky and bring the tape right along side of the right side of my 'crack? and I do the same for the right side of my winky and left side of my crack.
    This all works well if you cross the tape over right under the head of your 'winky' and when you sit down to pee, you actually tinkle like a proper lady.
    Anyways, this works well for me, and like I said, if you use strong tape it works really well, but really hurts when you pull it off. However, if you use strong tape, you will have a hard time getting 'aroused'!
    I do hope I haven't crossed any lines here and I really hope I helped someone out here. I really can't believe that this thread is as long as it is, but hopefully I helped someone as much as it helped me.
    Gimme' a holler if any of you need any more help!

Thanks for the info! That was a very nice method.

To those who ask about discomfort, I have never had any and I "always" tuck I wouldn't feel right not doing it. I also do tuck even in drab mode just to keep things neat and in place but not placing the boys in the attic so to speak. I am luckily for this quite small when flacid, and this is a massive advantage, I can sit with my leg's crossed but due to pelvic width not as easily as a female can and this also affects sitting with my legs together but I find a shorter length pencil skirt takes care of this aspect perfectly and as a look it is impossible to tell at a glance that you are not 100% woman down there!
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Ok so after much debate and peoples assurance on here that its not greatly uncomfortable/difficult to do i think i'm going to give this a go tonight! I think I'll use Suzanne's taping method it sounds simple enough and the idea of peeing all ladylike is definately desirable

Ok, tucking, wow does it feel wierd!!!

It took a couple of attempts to find what i was looking for but eventually i got it sorted, my panties held everything in place nicely for the first attempt and i absoloutely LOVED the flat front

I decided to have a second go using Suzannes taping method (greatly attracted by the peeing like a girl thing i think) everything looked great, flatter and smoother than i could have imagined!!!!

But... when i went to pee it just wouldn't happen, it was as if because my guy was pull back and taped it was blocking the flow!!

Any advice at all people????

Aspiring Member
    When taped, it can be difficult to pee. With practice you know how much room to allow in taping things. Also it takes a bit to relax properly to let things flow. Until you get used to it, you will have to "will" yourself to let it go. After awhile, it comes naturally.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah_C View Post
    Ok, tucking, wow does it feel wierd!!!

It took a couple of attempts to find what i was looking for but eventually i got it sorted, my panties held everything in place nicely for the first attempt and i absoloutely LOVED the flat front

I decided to have a second go using Suzannes taping method (greatly attracted by the peeing like a girl thing i think) everything looked great, flatter and smoother than i could have imagined!!!!

But... when i went to pee it just wouldn't happen, it was as if because my guy was pull back and taped it was blocking the flow!!

Any advice at all people????
    I have found that you do not need to tape quite as tight as you think you need to....takes a little bit of practice, but when sitting down, things tighten up a bit, so when taping you do not need to tape as quite as tight as you think!
    After thinking about it a bit....this method works great(for me) for taping the 'winky', but for the two 'beans?' I may have to tape a couple more times to keep them out of sight....once I put on a nice fitting pair of panties, everything is fine, but sitting down and crossing your legs lets you know how well you did. Like I said, it takes a little practice, and the kind of tape you use makes a huge difference, but it's really not as hard as you think!

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneS View Post
    I have found that you do not need to tape quite as tight as you think you need to....takes a little bit of practice, but when sitting down, things tighten up a bit, so when taping you do not need to tape as quite as tight as you think!
    After thinking about it a bit....this method works great(for me) for taping the 'winky', but for the two 'beans?' I may have to tape a couple more times to keep them out of sight....once I put on a nice fitting pair of panties, everything is fine, but sitting down and crossing your legs lets you know how well you did. Like I said, it takes a little practice, and the kind of tape you use makes a huge difference, but it's really not as hard as you think!
    The tape i'm using keeps everything where i want it to be just fine, maybe i'll try things a little looser to allow some 'flow' and rely on my panties for that extra hold!

HI Felicity... love the explanation...to the point!

Tucking epiphany

On page 2 of this thread Felicity mentions that she uses a 2 inch piece of tape at/around the base so that the pull underneath has a larger surface area. This works great. But the unbelievable thing was before adding the 2 inch piece, tuck the head down in, like your un-circumsizing yourself. This makes him disappear almost completely. With the proper taping set up and positioning, peeing while tucked is definitely possible.

Major tip... tuck the head and make sure to tape so he doesn't come back out.
    Kayleigh

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://frisbeegirl14.blogspot.com/