Page 24 of 66 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

I've tried different ways to tuck before and have a lot of problems putting "them" up inside me, it hurts too much.
    Last edited by Nigella; 06-15-2010 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Not a topic for this forum. Please read the rules

I can never get the look just right....there always seems to be a bulge and not a feminine one at that...although its better than the alternative!

i can get they boys up and hidden, but im not well endowed so im having a lil trouble, r there any tips to hide him

Quote Originally Posted by xpink5pider87x View Post
    i can get they boys up and hidden, but im not well endowed so im having a lil trouble, r there any tips to hide him
    What I do is move the testicles into the inguinal canals and then fold the penis down between my legs. I hold everything in place with a pair of panties. I started out needing fairly tight panties but as things have loosened up and I've gotten more accustomed to being constantly tucked I've found that they don't need to be very tight at all. Help this helps
    ColleenW

isnt that where they go when u push them up? i push them up and i put panties on to try keeping my penis between my legs, it just doesnt stay

Quote Originally Posted by xpink5pider87x View Post
    isnt that where they go when u push them up? i push them up and i put panties on to try keeping my penis between my legs, it just doesnt stay
    It did take a long time to get to where I am with tucking. Actually most of the time these days all I have to do is slip on a pair of panties and pull them up tight and the T's go right where they belong. That didn't happen all at once though. I spent a long time tucking and taping to keep everything in place and then wearing a pantie girdle over my panties to keep everything in place. It just takes time.
    ColleenW

Just a thong at twilight

How many can stay tucked and use a thong as opposed to panties to keep everything in place? I have some success and it's a nice sensation when in a skirt.
    I find you need to walk with your legs together (but not too tightly or it looks like you're desperate to pee) which helps with getting the hip movement.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

only

if the thong is cotton, I can do it. If it's a spandex-like material it's not strong enough to hold everything in place...

unless I've been tucked for a few hours, then anything at all will continue to hold everything in place!

tina

I have tried so many different things from just pulling back and maybe putting a LITTLE bit of tape or wearing tight panties to tucking literally "up and in" as they might say.

Pulling back doesn't hurt, but I cannot sit comfortably and it shows if I am wearing anything tight at all...and I don't mean skin tight yoga pants, I mean I cannot even wear jeans without it looking like I have hemorrhoids

Yet when I tuck....its painful. It's not painful right after I tuck, or if I just stand there....but anytime I do anything. Am I doing it wrong or just one of those few who can't do it?

When I put them up and in, if I sit cross-legged, if I kneel, etc, it really hurts. But when I push them up and just hang about, walk around etc, no pain at all. Plus I am somewhat thin so when I do push them up it almost looks worse....now I look like I have two little tumors growing out of my belly Sigh, I am in desperate need of help even though I have watched the on-line vidoes and read all of your advice.

I do have one question though, and yes I have searched the forums and Internet TIME AND TIME again....does anyone use a vee-string? I bought real breast forms based on reviews/advice and I LOVE them, but I cannot find any legit type reviews of the vee-string. Does it give a real appearance? Can you pee with it on comfortably? Can it really be penetrated? Apologies if this is the wrong place for this discussion, but it is somewhat related and as I said I cannot find info on it. It is not exactly "tucking" but can it help hide the boys better?

If you're having trouble getting "the boys" up where they're supposed to go, try this. Lay on your back, propped up on pillows or blankets or something such that your hips are higher than your head, with your knees bent but spread open. Grab the tip of your sack and hold it straight up in the air; your balls should be resting right above where you want to put them. Give them a little encouragement downward into your groun and they should pop in without too much trouble. One piece of tape secured around the base of the sac should keep things from moving around until you're dressed.

Great info even without images...Thanks.

I've got an "easy in, easy out" sort of problem. I can easily slip 'em in but as soon as I sit or start walking the whole thing slips back down and tight panties/taping don't seem to help one bit. Sigh.

Help!!!!!!!!

I'm quite well blessed lol but love wearing skimpy thongs I can't hide it very well any ideas

Quote Originally Posted by anabelle View Post
    ....does anyone use a vee-string? I bought real breast forms based on reviews/advice and I LOVE them, but I cannot find any legit type reviews of the vee-string. Does it give a real appearance? Can you pee with it on comfortably? Can it really be penetrated?
    I tried 2-3 differant style of Vee-String and thought they were all RUBBISH!
    On looks you just won't be fooling anybody.Without spending some time and getting artisit with makeup they look like an add-on and are that obious a blind person could tell it's fake. Comfortable? far from it, the vee-string just bunched everything up at the front and didn't realy tuck anything back so forget trying to cross your legs.

Looking to help others. christiek's Avatar

Biking and tucking

I was wondering if there is anyone else out there that likes to ride their bikes and what do they do about the tucking situation? Is there a special type of seat I can use that isn't so uncomfortable and doesn't push my tuck in the wrong direction? I really want to get back into it since I haven't done it in years. I am starting to lose my nice thighs *cries*! Also the bombshell workout says you need to do at least 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. I can't run too much because it makes my knees hurt really badly because of the impact.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Not sure where I am yet Jay Cee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christiek View Post
    I was wondering if there is anyone else out there that likes to ride their bikes and what do they do about the tucking situation? Is there a special type of seat I can use that isn't so uncomfortable and doesn't push my tuck in the wrong direction? I really want to get back into it since I haven't done it in years. I am starting to lose my nice thighs *cries*! Also the bombshell workout says you need to do at least 30 minutes of cardio 3 times a week. I can't run too much because it makes my knees hurt really badly because of the impact.

What kind/brand of saddle are you using now? I'd think that a saddle with the "love channel" or whatever it is that they call that groove in the middle might help. Either that, or tip the nose of the saddle down so that you won't get so much pressure on your groin. Might be a bit awkward to ride like that, but probably less painful.

8rys, going on walkabout
    I just wear a park of bike shorts with a padded chamois. The padding hides just about everything, no tuck required. I never have anyone staring at my crotch wile I was actually riding. If really concerned you can wear running shorts over the bike shorts.
    I would also consider a saddle like the "Terry butterfly" the anatomical design would help decompress the region.

Looking to help others. christiek's Avatar
    Thank you so much! Both of those look like they will work great. Just gotta save money for them now lol. I originally posted on a new thread thinking my post would get lost with the other 590+ posts. Thank you 2 for taking the time to look here.

I use this one:

Selle SMP

http://www.amazon.com/SELLE-SMP-TRK-...1980600&sr=1-3

Quote Originally Posted by christiek View Post

Cleveland, Ohio, the so-called 'north coast'
    MarieTG:

In answer to the question you posed:

What's going to happen if you are in a situation where the equipment get super-excited, especially if you're in a place where demonstrating your essential masculinity is verboten? (Or illegal?)(or just unwise?)

Further suppose that you are in a place where you have to eliminate some liquid waste, and there's no privacy to do so?

Quote Originally Posted by gingerli View Post
    MarieTG:

In answer to the question you posed:

What's going to happen if you are in a situation where the equipment get super-excited, especially if you're in a place where demonstrating your essential masculinity is verboten? (Or illegal?)(or just unwise?)

Further suppose that you are in a place where you have to eliminate some liquid waste, and there's no privacy to do so?
    A good tuck with tape will restrain any excitment while remaining very comfortable.
    If you have to get rid of fluids, there are ways of doing so (described in this thread) while taped.

Let's hope we ladies always end up somewhere where we can "eliminate waste" in private surroundings. I seem to always find myself somewhere private!

Thanks for your post I will try but it does scare me a bit LOL

how long can you stay tucked?

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    I tuck with just tight cotton panties or a gaff if that seems appropriate. For me, the first tuck usually lasts about 30 min. When I retuck it will then last until I need to go the little girl's room, and that pattern continues until I decide not to tuck for whatever reason. I will say that it took a concerted effort on my part to tuck 4 days in a row (during the day, I don't usually tuck at night) to get to this status, but now everything goes into place with only the slightest of reminder

tina

You did a great job!