Page 26 of 66 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: The Art of Tucking: v2.0

Sounds PAINFUL to me !!

Lots of love Gina x
    [SIZE="3"]Lots of love Gina X[/SIZE]

If you sit near the river for long enough eventually the bodies of your enemies will float by......Chinese Proverb
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
    I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are still missing !!
    People who think they know everything, are especially annoying to those of us who do

You can use glue and superglue does work fairly well but as others have implied, you've got to be very careful not to glue things you don't want stuck and taking it down can be painful. My preference was for tape until I got so accustomed to tucking that everything just more or less naturally went into place and could be held by a good pair of panties.
    ColleenW

Frankly I find the idea of tucking abhorrent and to use glue to do it doubly so.

As I have written, I like skirts and dresses so that air circulates better around the boys even with underpants than with pants. [Thinking about you, Rhonda Jean!]

I prefer the looser fitting skirts and dresses as opposed to pants so I don't need to fool around with tucking. If I were to wear a one piece woman's swimsuit I would wear a swimdress to conceal the bulge.
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-04-2010 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Edited for an open forum
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by ColleenW View Post
    You can use glue and superglue does work fairly well but as others have implied, you've got to be very careful not to glue things you don't want stuck and taking it down can be painful.
    My understanding is superglue will come unstuck after a soak in warm soapy water. Hollisters also do a remover for their adhesive, and as it's designed for using on skin I would have thought there'd be little or no complications with it.

I appreciate all the comments so far and can understand the "ouch" ones, especially if not hairless down there. But has anyone actually tried this and have a real life experience to post?

I have issues with the idea of tape in that area. I do tape it UP against my abdomen but I also have it wrapped so no tape to unit contact. The tape I use is surgical tape, designed for similar purposes. But between the legs? EEEeeek!!
    Glue on that part...well I just don't know.

I have wondered about intimacy with the GF, I have enough worries to her reaction to the tape and wrap, let alone glue.

Sorry if that was TMI, but these thoughts do concern me at times, especially when she is ranty. LOL
    Last edited by Nigella; 11-04-2010 at 01:02 PM. Reason: Edited for an open forum

I am a grower not a shower so a tuck back is sufficient. I don't think I would ever glue big ed and the twins to anything.

I use superglue..

JK lol I would never use glue.. sounds super painful!

Katty, if you did, you would be a better man,,,gurl,,, er,,,,tougher than me. yeah that's it.

Aspiring Member
    Using CA (superglue) sounds slightly insane to me. It bonds flesh exceedingly well which is why it's frequently used as a medical adhesive. If you're really curious, try bonding your thumb and forefinger with it to see what it does. Nice and stuck, eh? Run it under warm water and see what happens...still stuck, eh? Try acetone or other debonder...still stuck eh? You have to work at it to debond, then you've got all the little crunchy bits that are still stuck all over and hard to scrub off.

I know this well given that I make models and sometimes make sloppy mistakes. Do you REALLY want this stuff in your crotch?

I occasionaly use super glue( original, anything else is too strong and could cause irratation).
    Yes it is insane as you realy need to be carefull just what gets glued(i.e. be sure you can still use the restroom).
    It is uncomfortable as the bond is rigided so as you move your skin gets pulled and twisted. i prefer tapingand its just every-now-and-again i use superglue.
    The hollisters is a more flexable bond but not as strongas superglue.
    Ohh and dont mention messy.....using glue is MESSY. i get as much on my hands as i do the inteded area plus some on the floor and any where else it decides to end up.

I've used thong style panties a couple of sizes too small (the front triangle is about 2" per side) Leave everything above the "wastline". Gently pull on on the scrotum until there is no loose skin below; this will seat the tuck,then poke everything else under the waistline. Make sure that there is no loose or folded skin under any of the edges. If so, gently pull the skin as before. The front of the panties should reach from leg to leg or as close to it as possible.
    This should last for a pretty long time and is quite comfortable. I've slept all night & gone out this way for several hours. As long as you don't do anything too strenuous or athletic, everything stays in place pretty well.
    Last edited by donnalee; 11-12-2010 at 06:46 PM.

Going the bathroom while tucked always posses a number of issues. Most tuck info never address this issue. Thanks hun. xoxo KatT

Great post and really helps and works. thanks for the tip!!!

Be free - overcome fear!
    I have no problems since I've been on hormones, the testes have shrivelled up and virtually disappeared along with my male libido so the sausage
    has also shrunk, so a bikini bottom a couple of sizes smaller than my usual size works a treat for me - noone can tell I have any male bits left at all

Girl of the world
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicity View Post
    Some time back, I wrote a procedure in a thread titled The Art of Tucking. Well, I am finally getting around to revise the procedure, taking more time on the text. This procedure makes a very smooth frontal region that has almost no budge, and when done right, looks 100&#37; feminine for the flatness. It also allows you to pee sitting down, without removing any of it. Like any procedure, read everything first before starting. You may simply want to borrow an idea or two for your own method anyway...............

.........With practice, you will find the lengths and placements that work well for you. Don’t expect to get this right the first time. With this tuck, I can wear skintight apparel or like I said, some thongs. I have a thong-back/racer-back one-piece swimsuit I really like.

Questions anyone?
    felicity you are a godesssend
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 11-15-2010 at 04:57 AM. Reason: no need to quote the whole post for a 5 word reply

holy buckets, and here i thought that gaffs was the only way to go.. thanks for the heads up on this, will def have to give it a go sometime when i wear leggings

I would love the link emailed to me iif it's still avalible ... more of a visual person ... sorry

Silver Member
    Anyone with experience tucking after hernia surgery? I'm about 3 months post op and have never tucked, things would stay away due tio the hernia. Thanks, Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Anyone with experience tucking after hernia surgery? I'm about 3 months post op and have never tucked, things would stay away due tio the hernia. Thanks, Sara
    I don't know about 3 months post op. But when I was really young I had hernia surgery. And now I tuck with no problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarasometimes View Post
    Three months might be a little early since everything is probably still pretty tight. If you're gentle an don't try to push it you might be able to get things stretched out so that tucking will work.
    ColleenW

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Elise View Post
    My little guy ain't big enough to tuck between my cheeks. My boys go where they are supposed to, but once I
    start walking the little one just comes back up front, which makes the boys drop. I have tried the gaff, and tight
    panties. Nothing keeps him in place. I guess I am gonna have to start taping.
    I have tried everything but failed. I think I have the same problem as Janet Elise, but I have no experience of comparative sizes. What is the minimum size to be able to tuck?

Need help with your tuck?

I have found a perfect way to tuck. I just went outside to have a smoke, I am wearing heels, thigh highs, thong, miniskirt, and a parka. It is minus 20 celcius outside and the boys decided to head for warmer places. BRRRR. Just another reason to quit, I guess.
    Sister will you…
    Make believe…
    Play dress up…
    Let me be the Princess…
    Tell me stories in the dark…
    Always be my friend?

No good for summertime then ?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Come down here to Alpharetta, Georgia in the U.S.A.!! Right now it is 67 Degrees F. and a beautiful sunny day!! Hard to get that kind of tuck in this weather!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Accepted by me and mine Andrea's Lynne's Avatar
    Perhaps hemlines should go south as the weather warms
    Love

Lynne